Inside: 45 Funny Introvert Quotes + Captions.
Looking for fun and sarcastic quotes on introverts? We have rounded some of the best funny introvert quotes, sayings, jokes, memes, and images to tickle your funny bone.
If you’re an introvert, you’re likely to be absorbed in your own thoughts and feelings. Social gatherings and people drain your energy rather than uplifting your mood.
You’re not necessarily shy and anti-social, but you do need to recharge after socializing. And, did I mention you hate conversations on phone calls? If you’re an introvert you will mostly avoid people, friends, and long conversations. But, most of all, you are silently strong.
If you’re an introvert, you value your alone time and you think before you speak. So I hope you relate to these funny quotes about introverts.
Share and send these funny introvert quotes to your favorite introvert bestie.
1. I came, I saw, I left early.
2. I chill harder than you party.
3. It’s way too people-y outside.
4. Stay inside and ignore people.
5. Home is where the introvert is.
6. I’m a social vegan. I avoid meet.
7. Introverts do not call, We Text.
8. If you see me in public, it’s not me.
9. I’m not anti-social. I’m Pro-Solitude.
10. My favorite party trick is not going.
11. I like long walks away from everyone.
12. Tips on how to talk to me: Please Don’t!
Best Quotes for Introverts
These introvert quotes might be some of our favorites.
13. I’m not anti-social. I’m selectively social.
14. I wish more people were fluent in silence.
15. If I could unmeet some people…I would..!
16. Introverts unite separately in their own homes.
17. Sorry, can’t talk. I talked to two people yesterday.
18. Sorry, I’m late. I didn’t want to come. – Jessica Pan
19. Why would I want to go big when I could go home?
20. I’ve never experienced FOMO
21. Every room is an escape room when you’re an introvert.
22. Sometimes I just agree with people so they can stop talking.
23. Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to Hell.
These funny and oh-so-true introvert quotes will not only bring a smile to your face and a peace to your introvert heart!
24. As an introvert, most of the conversations I’ve ever had are imaginary.
25. You know you’re an introvert when you have inside jokes with yourself.
26. If you want to talk to me on the phone, I’ll need at least three days notice.
27. I saw people through the window today. That’s enough social interaction.
28. Sometimes you just need to lay on the couch and read for a couple of years.
29. Solitude matters, and for some people, it’s the air they breathe. – Susan Cain
30. I always regret the plans I made when I was in a 5-minute extroverted mood.
31. I am rarely bored alone; I am often bored in groups and crowds. – Laurie Helgoe
32. I have an Introvert Hangover. I’m totally exhausted, from too much human interaction.
33. There are no scarier words to an introvert than “can we set up a quick call next week?”
34. It takes 3 hours to be mentally ready for a 2-hours outing. It doesn’t look like a good deal.
Quotes on Being an Introvert
35. Parenthood means there are never introvert days where I can choose not to talk to anyone.
36. Being an introvert is basically liking your friends but wanting them to leave at the same time.
37. The first rule of the introvert club is no one has to worry about anyone talking about the introvert club…
38. There are times I wish I was a master magician so I could disappear into the folds of time. – Jaeda DeWalt
39. Do you ever go somewhere and think, “I would like this place a lot more if there were fewer people here”?
40. The only good thing about having a social life like mine is that you don’t even notice you are in quarantine.
41. Sorry, I missed your call, I was staring in horror at the screen wondering why on earth you couldn’t just text me.
42. One time I talked to someone for twenty minutes so now I know how exhausted someone feels after running a marathon.
43. Sometimes I wish it was socially acceptable to just start reading my book in the middle of having company at my house.
44. Here’s a PSA for all you extroverts out there. If an introvert nods and says hello it absolutely doesn’t automatically mean they want to engage in an actual conversation with you.
45. What I lack in social skills, I make it up for hiding-people skills.
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these funny introvert quotes, then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Funny Teenager Quotes – Being a teenager is filled with ups, downs, and everything in between. From school crushes to your first job, many memorable moments that come with being a teenager. At times, being a teenager can be emotionally taxing. You may feel like you’re carrying the world on your shoulders. These funny teenage quotes are filled with little reminders of life’s funny moments that may bring you a little laugh.
- National Best Friends Day Quotes for Your BFF – Your friends have been there for you through the hard times, the family drama, the unbreathable bouts of laughter, and all the moments in between. It’s an unconditional kind of love that is often overlooked, but these best friend quotes really sum up all the feelings. Whether you both are attached at the hip, live on opposite sides of the country, don’t see each other as often as you would like to, or talk every single day, there is something for everyone here.
- Funny Money Quotes – Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale. Finding a balance in a budget can be exhausting. Sometimes the best thing to do when it comes to money is just to laugh a little, am I right? Speaking of laughing a little, we always enjoy a great quote that makes us giggle. That’s why we decided to search for the funniest money quotes that will make that financial stress a little less scary. Check out these 23 totally funny money quotes that are sure to burn a hole in your pocket and let us know your favorite.