Inside: Funny National Best Friends Day Quotes for Your BFF.
Your friends have been there for you through the hard times, the family drama, the unbreathable bouts of laughter, and all the moments in between. It’s an unconditional kind of love that is often overlooked, but these best friend quotes really sum up all the feelings.
Whether you both are attached at the hip, live on opposite sides of the country, don’t see each other as often as you would like to, or talk every single day, there is something for everyone here.
Share these best friend quotes with your BFF on National Best Friends Day to show them how much you care.
National Best Friends Day Quotes
1. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you haven’t learned anything.
2. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.
3. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
4. Thank you for offering a shoulder to cry and then taking me out for food just to cheer me up. Happy National Best Friends Day.
5. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.
6. You make the good times better and the hard times easier. I can never thank you enough for your care and support.
BFF Quotes for National Best Friend Day
7. A true friend is someone who will always love you — the imperfect, the confused, the wrong you — because that is what people are supposed to do.
8. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
9. Be slow to fall into friendship, but when you are in, continue firm and constant.
10. Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected.
11. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
12. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
13. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
National Best Friends Day Quotes for Your BFF
14. Cheers to the nights that turned into mornings with friends that turned into family.
15. One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, one reason: best friends. I am glad you are a part of my life.
16. You are someone who has always made my problem theirs and I will always be grateful for that. Thank you for not letting me go through tough times alone.
17. There are friends, there is a family, and then there is you who is a friend that becomes family. Sending you all my love on National Best Friends Day.
18. Thank you for believing in me when I didn’t believe in myself.
19. You are basically like a sibling that God forgot to give me.
20. True friendship is something that lights up your darkest days. Hold on to it, because best friends will always be there for you, no matter what you do or say.
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
- Travel with Friends Quotes – Is there anything better than traveling with friends? We don’t think so, either! Whether you want to cruise along still rivers, hike to incredible sites like Machu Picchu, or just relax on a beach, everything’s better together – including travel! There’s so much to say about how amazing it is to travel with friends, so we decided we’d leave it to the experts. Here, we’ve put together a list of our favorite travel with friends quotes.
- Birthday Friendship Quotes – You wake up one day and realize that this day is more special than other days … it’s your bestie’s birthday! Obviously, you have to blow up her Facebook and Instagram with the best birthday friendship quotes and funny birthday wishes to make her smile and feel special from the moment she wakes up.
- 30th Birthday Quotes – These 30th Birthday Quotes are curated to help make you, or someone you love feels special. Like any special day, it’s important that we celebrate it with the appropriate amount of humor and sarcasm. Nothing makes someone feel more special than passive-aggressively wishing them happiness while poking fun at their age. So celebrate someone special with one of these 30th Birthday Quotes.