Inside: Funny Summer Quotes
Can you believe it’s almost summer. Kids are happy because of no school. Parents are freaking out because they don’t know what to do with their kids all summer. Recent graduates are now facing the reality that summer doesn’t mean a break anymore.
But, more than that, there is is an excitement in the air as everyone plans vacations, and trips to the beach, and finding any excuse to be outside in a tank top.
Summer is about having fun, and that’s why we’ve curated these Funny Summer Quotes to tickle your funny bone and get you excited about having fun this summer.
Funny Summer Quotes about the beach & pool
1. I like swimming in a sun shirt. People always look at me like I fell in the pool. – Jim Gaffigan
2. Thirty ways to shape up for summer. Number one: eat less. Number two: exercise more. Number three: what was I talking about again? I’m so hungry. – Maria Bamford
3. When do you go at red, but stop at green? When you are eating a watermelon.
4. What did the air conditioning unit say to its owner? I’m your biggest fan.
5. What’s the best day to go to the beach? SUNDAY!
6. I love summer because most of us are too hot to care what our bodies look like.
7. Beach Body Requirements:
- have a body
- go to the beach
8. The only B.S. I need is a bikini and some sandals.
9. I don’t know need a man I need tequila and a tan.
10. I’m sorry for the things I said when it was winter.
11. It’s summer, which means I’m happier than a seagull with a french fry.
12. I know it’s because of the heat, but I like to think dogs love summer because it looks like they all are smiling.
13. First person to complain about it being too hot gets punched.
14. My Summer goals: to watch more sunsets than Netflix, to spend more time outside than in front of a screen.
15. Summer goes by way too fast, how has it not gotten a speeding ticket yet?
16. What is the most popular vegetable at the beach? A Zucchini.
Funny Summer Quotes about sun
17. Sun shine on my mind.
18. Why do I feel like the people that didn’t spend the first six months of the year getting in “Bathing Suit Shape” still have a better time in the summer?
19. Humpty Dumpty had a terrible summer, but he did have a great fall.
20. Four summer food groups: grilled, smoked, frozen and on-ice.
21. My version of a summer house is drinking on my neighbors patio.
22. Good times & tan lines.
23. Summer does mean no school for my children. Hey, who doesn’t deserve a three-month break after a rigorous year of kindergarten? – Jim Gaffigan
24. It’s funny that baseball is the sport of summer, because who doesn’t love baking in the sun for three hours against a plastic seat while middle-age men throw peanut shells everywhere.
25. Why is it that we are so excited for summer to come, and by the end of it we’re so desperate for it to end that we start dreaming about wearing coats in freezing temperatures.