Inside: Happy birthday to me quotes
It’s my birthday and I’ll quote if I want to! Ha. 🙂
Happy birthday to me indeed, with these sweet and fun quotes you won’t miss a birthday beat.
In case you need to buy yourself a little gift while you’re at it, these Happy Birthday to me quotes with images can be purchased in our shop.
How Do You Say Happy Birthday To Yourself In A Quote?
1. A birthday can never have too much cake!
2. Eat the cake. It’s somebody’s birthday somewhere.
3. My birthday is my favorite holiday.
4. I don’t need presents. I just want cake.
5. We’re gonna party like its yo birthday!
6. Let’s stay home and eat cake like its a birthday.
7. It’s my birthday and I’ll eat all the cake if I want to!
8. I will go buy a cake and then go home and watch Netflix and eat the whole thing because it’s my birthday and this is how I celebrate
9. Half-birthdays deserve celebration too!
10. It’s my half birthday… does that mean I get half a cake?
11. Don’t forget to wish me happy half birthday
12. It’s my Birthday so make sure you wish me happy birthday.
13. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.- Voltaire
14. Birthdays are nature`s way of telling us to eat more cake.
15. Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember.
16. Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe.
17. Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Dr. Seuss 10
18. Hey Everyone..Eat, drink and make merry because it is my birthday.
19. A birthday is really just the anniversary of the only time your crying made your mother happy. Well, at least I hope it’s the only time…
Happy Birthday To Me Quotes That Have Never Been More True
20. Birthday Grocery List:
21. We’re going to get some ice cream because it’s sherbert-day!
22. Can it be my birthday every day?
23. My diet could be described as an unchaperoned child at a birthday party.
24. Birthday cake calories don’t count!
25. I’ve gotten more wise with each birthday. Especially wise enough to lock myself in my closet to get all of the cake to myself.
26. Someone I love was born today!
27. Today, I just want to thank God for adding another year to my life. Happy birthday to me.
28. Let’s be honest, it’s not just a birthday, it’s a birthday week. Plan accordingly.
29. A birthday is the day you are the most popular in the office. Funny what a $15 store bought cake can do for your reputation.
30. When you wake up every day, it’s like a new birthday: it’s a new chance to be great again and make great decisions. – Winnie the Pooh
31. The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been. – Madeleine L’Engle
32. You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.’- Jerry Seinfeld
33. I’m not getting older, I’m simply getting better.
Funny Happy Birthday Quotes With Images
34. A year older, a year bolder
35. Studies show those who have the most birthdays live the longest!
36. When life gives you birthday’s, eat cake!
37. Seasoned Birthday Party Veteran
38. On today, another birthday, this quote is all the more true: “It takes a long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso 20
39. I enjoy the celebration of my birthday as much as anyone else does, but I always remember to start my day thanking my mom because she did most of the work the day I came into the world, not to mention all she has done throughout my life that has contributed so much to the woman I am today. – Happy Birthday to me quote by Christy Turlington
40. This is why I plan my own birthday parties: “If you’re going to do a job, do it right. If you’re going to throw a birthday party, make it amazing. If you’re going to do anything, do it awesome.”
41. “Every day, every birthday candle I blow out, every penny I throw over my shoulder in a wishing well, every time my daughter says, ‘Let’s make a wish on a star,’ there’s one thing I wish for: wisdom. – Rene Russo
42. “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.” – Jean Paul
43. I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake. – Mitch Hedberg
44. My life is better with every year of living it. – Rachel Maddow
45. You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. – Bob Hope
46. It’s crazy how much I relate to this: “I can’t make eye contact when people sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to me.” Dove Cameron
47. “I love a card. You know, cards? At birthdays? I collect them.” – Adele
48. It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. -Ellen Glasgow
Sweet Happy Birthday To Me Quotes
49. What do I want for my birthday…..? A puppy!
50. We’re staying up past 9 tonight — it’s time to celebrate!
51. No matter how old I get, I’ll always get excited for my birthday cake.
52. This is my year of dreams coming true
53. Another year older, wiser, and ready to move on.
54. Birthdays are good for me. Statistics show that the more I have the longer I live.
55. Every year, I think you earn the right to eat cake on your birthday. Bret Hart
56. Today, I’m going to be selfish and focus all my attention on me. Today, I make myself my priority. Happy birthday to me.
Love saying this happy birthday quote to myself…
57. I don’t get old, I level up
58. Age is merely the number of years the world has been adoring you.
59. Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen
60. Even though I’m super old now, I’m glad my taste buds are still working- so I can still enjoy my cake and eat it too!
61. I just want to shout out loud how grateful I am for being in possession of the priceless and precious gift of life, which is without a shred of doubt the biggest birthday gift I could ever ask for.
62. Angels are singing, the sun is shining, today is my birthday and I am celebrating.
63. To everyone who ever wanted to spank me, now is your chance! It’s my birthday!
64. I’m officially middle-aged and my brain has caught up with me, why does my body have to start running away?! I guess I know what I’m buying myself for my birthday: Botox and a gym membership.
65. Birthdays are weird. It’s the one day all the people in high school that ignored your birthday escape from their lives to wish you a happy birthday on Facebook.
66. On my birthday, I honor the fact that no one will ever know my real age!
67. And for the 29th year in a row my work refuses to acknowledge my birthday as the holiday it is.
68. I love my birthday, it’s the one day a year I don’t feel guilty for eating all the cake and ice cream
69. “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” George Meredith
70. “Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it.” Catherine Pulsifer
71. “I believe that no matter what condition you are in when someone close to your heart remembers your birthday and wishes you a happy birthday, you feel happy.” – A. Singla
72. “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” Amit Kalantri
73. “I was brought up to respect my elders, so now I don’t have to respect anybody.”George Burns
74. “I enjoy celebrating birthdays. Everyone should have their birthday celebrated.”Loraine D. Nunley
75. “There are two attitudes you can have when it comes to saying a happy birthday to me quote:
- be thankful you have lived another year.
- 2. complain about being a year older.”
76. “Live everyday like your birthday and drive your life with all varieties of appreciation. A life live with thanksgiving every day is never tired of being lived again and again!” Israelmore Ayivor
77. “We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.” Lauren Hutton
78. “Just remember, once you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed.” Charles Schulz
79. “When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.”