Inside: 27 Positive Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids.
If you want to achieve your potential, have your children achieve their potential, or have your students achieve their potential, a growth mindset is a necessity. These positive growth mindset quotes for kids are the perfect way to focus kids’ attention on the power their minds can bring.
They are so positive to encourage kids to toss out the fixed mindset that limits potential and possibilities and grow into a mindset that encourages effort and perseverance.
You can share the quotes in your kid’s lunchbox, around their room, you can use them in a classroom or Sunday school class. The possibilities are endless and the motivation is overwhelming.
Positive Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids
1. Be positive
2. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. – Tony Robbins
3. Smart is something you become, not something you are.
4. All things are difficult before they are easy.
5. Don’t go through life grow through life.
6. I can do hard things.
7. It’s okay to not know, it’s not okay to not try.
8. Believe in yourself.
9. Think positive and positive things will happen
Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids that Encourage
10. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
11. We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.
12. Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.
13. The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking chances.
14. The most beautiful satisfaction in the world is when someone appreciates your work.
15. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
16. Not all who wander are lost.
17. Don’t underestimate me I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realize.
18. The quieter you become the more you can hear. – Ram Dass
19. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does keep going. – Sam Levenson
The Best Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids
20. An expert at anything was once a beginner.
21. Shoot for the stars!
22. Every mistake you make is progress.
23. Everything new takes time to learn.
24. Aim to be better than you were yesterday.
25. Think about what can go right, not what can go wrong.
26. Strive for progress, not perfection.
27. Bring it on.
More Quotes You’ll Love
- Adventure Quotes for Kids – Adventure is one of the best ways to fulfill your life. So many activities can be considered “adventurous”, especially for young kids. Like trying new foods, making new friends, or trying something scary. One of the beautiful parts of adventure and having a passion and trying something new. There’s just too much of the world to see, and you’re restlessly waiting for your next adventure. These inspiring adventure quotes for kids are the perfect motivators to trying something new and take a new path in life.
- Vision Board Quotes – I have always been a HUGE fan of creating a vision board for your life. Whether is for the next year, 5 years, or 10, it’s a great way to set your intentions and goals for yourself and your life. Finding a quote, word, or motto that motivates, inspires, and creates a clear vision for your desire in life. One of my favorite ways to create a vision board is by cutting out inspiring pictures, writing out cute motivational quotes, and displaying it to be a daily reminder of your vision and goals. Here are a few of our favorite inspiring vision board quotes to motivate success and conquering your goals.
- Pregnancy Quotes for Mommy-to-Be – There is nothing sweeter and more selfless than pregnancy. It is truly a miracle, a painful and exhausting one but definitely a miracle. It is full of joys, pains, bathroom breaks, and wicked cravings. Sometimes you need just a little reminder or pick me up to keep you pushing through the tough times. We have a list of the best pregnancy quotes with images for all expecting mamas. There are quotes that will make you laugh, cry, and excited for your little bundle of joy!