Inside: 73 Cuddle Quotes to Snuggle Up With.
Did you know cuddles are scientifically proven to be good for your health?
It’s true, researchers say the oxytocin released after a good hug helps ease anxiety and boost the immune system.
There is nothing more enjoyable than being wrapped in the arms of someone you love. You can feel the stress of the day melt away until it seems like a distant memory. You feel loved and safe, and your mind can go quiet for just a minute. Humans weren’t meant to do life alone, and sometimes all you need is a good cuddle.
If you find serenity in snuggles, these 73 Cuddle Quotes are for you! So drop them as a hint on social media or through text, and snuggle in close to the one you love.
Cute Cuddle Quotes For Kids
1.“What is life, without your arms around me?… Cuddle me, love me and promise never to ever live my side.” -Jane Thomson
2. I’d do anything to cuddle up to you, lay my head on your chest and fall asleep while you hold me right now.
3. “I’m tired of going to an empty bedroom every night. I wish I had a girl I could cuddle with.” –Harry Styles
4. “Being this close now felt totally different than before. If only the TV had been on, I imagined we’d be following in the footsteps of couples all over the world, cuddled up as we were.” -Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. “Even the memory of cradling her in my arms is pure euphoria. And all that I ask out of life is that it be constant and unending euphoria.” -Roman Payne
6. My life has totally changed since you came into it. Your cuddles make me feel warm and loved.
7. “Being cuddly has nothing to do with size.” –Brigitte Nielsen
8. Today, let’s cuddle and forget about everything in the world.
9. I’d do anything to cuddle up to you, lay my head on your chest and fall asleep while you hold me tight.
10. “When you miss your loved one, remember the beautiful moments you’ve had with them. And when your heart swells, cuddle your pillow and let your tears soothe the pain.” -Anoir Ou-Chad
11. Let’s forget about everything, let’s enjoy the moment and just cuddle up.
12. “I don’t need you, but the world, sometimes, seems more peaceful and manageable when holding someone.” -Darnell Lamont Walker
13. “I love listening to the sound of your heart beating, the comforting memory of a cuddling womb.” -Adiela Akoo
14. “I have found the best place to be in the entire world… standing by your side.” -Ronan
15. “I wrapped my arms around him, threading my fingers through his hair, wanting to be as close as humanly possible to this person I loved so much.” -Raleigh Ruebins
Let’s Cuddle Instagram Captions
16. “Cuddling with you feels like touching stars. -Giovannie de Sadeleer
17. This world feels a lot less scary when I’m in your arms.
18. Current mood: I want to cuddle and cuddle and cuddle.
19. It’s snuggle season.
20. “Things I like: cuddling, you, cuddling with you.” -Serpil Ozturkmen
21. I want to be cuddled right now and have my back rubbed until I fall asleep.
22. I need a “I’m never letting you go” kind of cuddle.
23. I can’t wait for the day I go to bed with my love every night, with endless love and cuddles.
24. I love holding hands and cuddling….with one person. Everyone else, don’t touch me.
25. I need one of those long hugs that makes you forget about the world.
26. Nap dates should be a thing. I don’t need a fancy dinner, I need cuddles.
27. I would like a large order of attention and cuddles please.
Sayings About the Health Benefits of Cuddling
28. When you cuddle with someone you care about, your body releases a hormone called oxytocin. Oxytocin calms you and helps you to deal better with stress.
29. When oxytocin is released through cuddling, your blood pressure’s lower and your stress levels are down. That’s great for heart health!
30. Oxytocin also can help block pain signals. That’s why a good cuddle after getting hurt is so soothing.
31. Cuddling is good for your immune system. Hugs from trusted people help to protect you against common viruses, especially if you’re experiencing a lot of stress.
32. Couples who cuddle tend to be happier, healthier, and less stressed. Their connection strengthens through touch.
33. Parents who cuddle with their babies when they’re newborns, especially skin-to-skin, feel more attached to them and are more tuned in to their needs.
34. Researchers say a baby in skin-to-skin contact with the mother stimulates a specific part of the newborn’s brain that helps grow their bond.
35. Cuddling newborns encourages emotional and social development for the baby.
15 Songs Perfect For Snuggling On A Rainy Day
Relatable Phrases about Cuddling
36. Cuddling literally kills depression, relieves anxiety and strengthens the immune system.
37. I want a weekend full of laughs, good food and endless cuddles.
38. “I would like to crawl under the sheets with you and cuddle until sunrise, forever.” -Cora Nigro
39. “Living cuddled in your life is one thing I would give my life for, having to be kissed by you every morning I would die for and without you; my life is not worth living.” –James Clarke
40. “I love fall because I love the whole cuddling aspect of it.” –Jessica Chastain
41. “There’s nothing else I would rather do, unless there was a profession that involved cuddling bunny rabbits and kittens all day for money.” –Kat Dennings
42. Being in your arms makes me feel at home.
43. Things I like: cuddling, you, cuddling with you.” -Serpil Ozturkmen
44. “When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.” -H. Jackson Brown Jr.
45. Sundays are for cuddles.
Funny Cuddle Quotes
46. “I’m a little monster. Cuddling is my special attack.” – Crina Popescu
47. I want naps, treats, snuggles and attention. I’m basically a puppy.
48. Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat.
49. I want to cuddle up under 20 blankets and watch movies all day.
50. “I just want to be your teddy bear.” -Elvis Presley
51. “You can never have too many books or too many hugs.” -Gina House
52. “This cuddle weather makes me want to dial her number.” –Supriyo Ghosh
53. The best hug is the one that comes with a solid butt grab.
54. Me + You + Cuddles = I like that.
55. We should probably cuddle now.
56. “I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words.” -Ann Hood
57. I can’t wait to cuddle the crap outta you.
Let’s Snuggle Sayings
58. “Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.” –Dean Koontz
59. I want to hold you in my arms, to admire you, and tell you how much I love you. I want to grow old with you. You are the one I love.
60. Hugs are the universal medicine.
61. You put your arms around me and suddenly I’m home.
62. I’m in my bed. You’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.
63. Come snuggle with me.
64. Saturdays are for adventure. Sundays are for snuggling.
The Power of a Hug Phrases
65. “There’s something in a simple hug that always warms the heart. It welcomes us back home and makes it easier to part.” –Johnny Ray Ryder, Jr.
66. “Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism.” -Leo Buscaglia
67. “A hug a day keeps the demons at bay.” –German Proverb
68. “Some moments can only be cured with a big squishy grandma hug.” –Dan Pearce
69. Sometimes we just need a hug. Not advice, not help. Just a hug.
70. “Be a love pharmacist: dispense hugs like medicine—they are!” –Terri Guillemets
71. “A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.” –Proverb
72. “I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time.” –Drew Barrymore
73. “I love it when I hug someone, and just when I’m about to let go, they hug me even tighter.” -Nitya Prakash