Inside: Happy birthday dad in heaven quotes to express your love and care on HIS day.
Sometimes it can be hard to find the words to celebrate the birthday of someone close to us that we have lost. For that reason, we have gathered up Happy Birthday Dad in Heaven Quotes to help you. From Instagram captions to happy heavenly birthday wishes, we have you covered.
The loss of a father causes a hole in our hearts and lives like no other. For some of us, our father was there from day 1.
He was someone who made us laugh, who taught us how to ride a bike and drive a car, someone who helped us practice baseball and math, someone full of terrible jokes and great advice.
For others of us, our relationship with our father was more complicated. Maybe he was physically or emotionally absent, or too tough on us.
However no matter what the circumstances, the loss of a father is full of ups and downs, from remembering the good times to the waves of grief that threaten to drown us.
You might experience all of these same emotions on the holidays, especially the anniversary or his birthday. It doesn’t matter how long they’ve been gone, their birthdays are not just another day.
Thoughtful Birthday Dad in Heaven Quotes
1. Happy Heavenly birthday, Dad.
2. Missing you always, but especially today on your special day.
3. I hope you’re celebrating with your favorite cake and ice cream in Heaven today, Dad. Happy birthday, we miss you so much.
4. Celebrating you today and every day! I miss you, Dad.
5. Heaven has a piece of my heart. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
6. No matter how long you’ve been gone, I will always celebrate you on this special day. Happy birthday, Dad!
7. You gave me the gift of life, but really you were the gift. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.
8. “When a great man dies, for years the light he leaves behind him, lies on the paths of men.” -Longfellow. Happy birthday, Dad. I miss you.
9. To my father, my friend, my hero…Happy birthday. You are so missed.
10. Even though you’re gone, I will never forget all the life lessons you left behind. Happy birthday, Dad.
11. Happy Heavenly birthday to my Dad, my forever guiding light. I miss you.
12. My hero since day 1. Happy birthday in Heaven, Dad.
13. Happy birthday to my guardian angel. I love you, Dad.
14. Missing your hugs today. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
15. In my heart forever. Happy birthday in Heaven, Dad.
16. “I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day.” -Mitch Albom. Happy birthday, Dad.
Heavenly Birthday Instagram Captions
17. Feeling lost without you today. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
18. Sending all my love to heaven today. Happy birthday, Dad.
19. No man will ever match up to you. Happy birthday in Heaven, Dad!
20. Losing my father has created a hole in my heart and in my life. But today I celebrate his life and the love he left behind. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.
21. The love my father left behind will never leave me. Today is his birthday and I will celebrate him always. I love you, Dad.
22. Happy birthday to my dad in heaven. I know the angels are celebrating you today!
23. My dad helped me become the strong person I am today. But today on his birthday, I don’t feel so strong. I miss you and love you always, Dad.
24. I miss the silly times and the serious times. You were the best Dad on earth. Happy heavenly birthday.
25. Although you are gone, I will continue to live in a way that makes you proud. Happy birthday in Heaven, Dad.
26. I knew this day would come, but that doesn’t make it any easier. Happy first heavenly birthday to my dad. I love you.
27. I will cherish every moment and memory we have together. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
28. I know without a doubt that whatever you’re doing in Heaven today, you’re making people laugh. Happy birthday, Dad. We miss you.
29. Every moment with you is a memory I will forever treasure. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
Happy Heavenly Birthday Sayings
30. Heaven gained an angel when you left us. Happy first Heavenly birthday, Dad. I miss you so much.
31. Here’s a birthday throwback in honor of my dad’s special day. We miss him and love him so much.
32. Although my heart is aching, I am sending you wishes for the most beautiful first Heavenly birthday, Dad. I love you!
33. Dad, you will be a part of me forever, and will always live on in my heart. Happy birthday.
34. Today on my dad’s birthday, we honor the legacy he left behind. We miss him so much. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
35. Taking time today to remember all the memories I had with my dad. All the times we laughed and cried. I take peace knowing he is no longer in pain. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
36. Dad, today is your birthday and even though I can’t send gifts to Heaven, I will celebrate you today and always. I love you.
37. As you celebrate this day with the angels, I celebrate the life you lived and the love you left behind. Happy heavenly birthday to the best dad ever.
38. From earth to heaven, I’m sending birthday love to my sweet Dad. I miss you so much.
39. I can’t wait until I can see you again. But until then, we celebrate your birthday and your life. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad!
40. Happy birthday in heaven to the best Dad ever. I miss your jokes and your advice.
41. I will never let today become just another day, no matter how long it’s been since you left this earth. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
Birthday Sayings for Missing Your Dad
Missing your father can be a difficult thing, after losing your grandfather it might be the next closest male relationship you have. These sayings will help you express that love.
42. You are loved. You are missed. You are remembered. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad!
43. To my sweet daddy. Happy birthday. We love you and miss you terribly!
44. I know we can’t celebrate you today like we have in years past. But I hope you know that we are still trying! Happy birthday, Dad.
45. This day will never get easier. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad. I love you and miss you so much.
46. Today I saw what day it was and picked up the phone to call you. Then I remembered. I miss you so much, Dad. Happy heavenly birthday.
47. Every day I think about how life would be without a wonderful dad like you. Thank you for being such a strong example in my life. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
48. You are my shining star and always will be. I love you, Dad, happy heavenly birthday.
49. I always feel lucky and blessed that we got to share the years we did. Happy heavenly birthday to my Dad.
How to navigate grief after losing a parent.
Quotes on Celebrating Your Late Dad’s Hobbies
50. I miss our days on the lake fishing together, Dad. I hope the fish are biting in heaven today. Happy birthday.
51. Hitting the golf course today in honor of my Dad’s birthday. He taught me how to play and now I carry this time on in his legacy. Happy birthday, Dad. I miss you.
52. We’re watching one of my dad’s favorite movies today in honor of his heavenly birthday. We miss him so much!
53. Feeling grateful for the memories and lessons my dad taught me…from the Little League fields to life advice, I will cherish them all. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.
Famous Quotes on the Loss of Fathers
54. “To lose your father is to lose the one whose guidance and help you seek, who supports you like a tree trunk supports its branches.” -Yann Martel, Life of Pi
55. “Grief is the price we pay for love.” -Queen Elizabeth II
56. “The gift my father gave me every day of my life was he believed in me.” -Jim Valvano
57. “There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.” -Jennifer Williamson
58. “This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments — and you get the tears at the end, too.” -Harlan Coben
59. “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much,”-Hedy Lamarr
60. “He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.” -Clarence Budington Kelland
61. “The loss of my father will always sting. But now, everything that I do is in honor of him and celebrates his life.” -Adrienne C. Moore
62. “You see, my father taught me that even our most profound losses are survivable. And that is–it is what we do with that loss–our ability to transform it into a positive event–that is one of my father’s greatest lessons.” -Ted Kennedy, Jr.
63. “Love has no age, no limit; and no death.” – John Galsworthy
More Quotes To Enjoy:
- 57 Miss You Mother’s Day in Heaven Quotes – This day of celebration may turn into a day of mourning and nostalgia, but although your mom is no longer with you in a physical sense, her love will forever live within you.
- 21 Sweet Happy Birthday Heaven Quotes – When someone has lost a person they cared about, no words seem to be right. However, the birthday of those who passed away can often be the right chance to remember and honor them.
- 47 Missing Him Quotes – Whether if he is out of town, away for work, or the one that simply got away we have all suffered a little heartache from missing that man we hold so dear. There is nothing quite like missing someone you just want to wrap your arms around.