Inside: Balloon quotes to lift your spirits and help you soar!
Balloons usually go with a special occasion or fun entertainment! They are the perfect way to spark a smile or bring a load of happy bright emotions.
And sometimes balloons bring us enlightenment and inspiration – Letting go of the past and bad emotions just like letting go of a balloon and holding the things you love tightly!
Check out these balloon quotes that are guaranteed to life you spirits.
Balloon Quotes to Lift Your Spirits
These festive and fun balloon quotes are perfect for lifting your spirits.
1. Some girls want flowers, I want all the balloons!
2. I tied my heart to a balloon and let it float away.
3. “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.” – Winnie-the-Pooh
4. Live life like a 4-year-old with a needle in a room full of balloons.
5. When they go low, we go high!
6. For every problem you try to hide, let them go like balloons in the sky.
7. Shall we float all the way to the stars?
8. All the hours I’ve spent watching lost balloons disappear into the clouds.
Fly, Fly Away – Sweet Balloon Quotes
Just let it all go and enjoy these fun balloon quotes!
9. Love is like a balloon. It will float away if you don’t hold on.
10. I’m letting go to see if you’ll hold on to me.
11. You are the string to my balloon.
12. Just let it all go.
13. Dreams and balloons have the same concept!
14. She dreamt she should fly.
15. We rise by lifting others.
16. You don’t need wings to fly. Dreams are all you need.
Balloon Quotes that will Make You Smile
Needing a little smile? Check out these sweet balloon quotes…
17. Nowhere to go but up!
18. Happiness is… Balloons.
19. Sometimes I get carried away…
20. Adventure is out there!
21. Oh the places you’ll go.
22. I’m letting go so I can be free.
23. Shall we float all the way to the stars?
24. I feel deflated.
25. Together we will touch the sky.
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you are feeling inspired by these balloon quotes, then you will love these other fun quotes.
- Hump Day Quotes – It’s Hump Day, or as most of you call it – Wednesday. Maybe you are like us and always giggle a little, or you just like celebrating almost making it through the week when you hear the term Hump Day. Either way, celebrating the middle of the week with some encouragement or a suggestive joke is always fun.
- Good Vibes Quotes – Good vibes only around here, that’s a must! Sometimes life can deal you some bad cards, but it’s how you handle it that matters! With a positive mindset and a kind soul, you can get through anything that life puts in your path. When you spread good vibes then better vibes find you. Check out these 37 Good Vibes Quotes for a happy life!
- Sweetest First Anniversary Quotes – You made it! It’s your first wedding anniversary. Sure, you’re still paying off the wedding and trying to make sure you get those last thank you notes done – but you made it. There are so many highs and lows of the first year of marriage, but that’s what makes celebrating your first anniversary so special. These First Anniversary Quotes try to capture the humor, love, and all the in-between that comes from your first year of holy matrimony. So grab a quote or two and put it in a text, or put it in a card.
Is there anything more iconic than celebrating birthdays with a handful of shiny balloons? Balloons bring back happy memories of celebrating with loved ones, or maybe memories of your favorite theme park and the balloon you carried from ride to ride.
Balloons are so inspiring in how they lift up people’s moods and brighten their days. Living like a balloon should be your goal…rising above and releasing the things that no longer serve us.
Here are 73 more fun balloon quotes and Instagram captions to perfectly capture all the sweet moments worth celebrating.
Fun Balloon Quotes
1.”Life is like a balloon; you must put something into it to get the best possible results.” -William Cranch Bond.
2. “We’re out of control on this loony balloon, barely missing the other planets and stars.” -Ray Davies
3. We rise like balloons when we lift others up.
4. “Nowhere to go but up!” -Mary Poppins
5. “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.” – Winnie the Pooh
6. I tied my heart to a balloon and let it float away.
7. I’m letting go so I can be free.
8. “But the real travelers are those who leave for leaving’s sake; their hearts are light as balloons, they never diverge from the path of their fate and, without knowing why, always say, ‘Let’s go.’” -Charles Baudelaire
9. “Everyone will think it’s stupid!” “Everyone says it’s impossible.” Guess what? Everyone works in the balloon factory and everyone is wrong.” -Seth Godin
10. Love is like a balloon, easy to blow up and fun to see grow, but hard to let go and watch fly away.
11. Problems are like balloons. We let them unnecessarily blow up.
12. Goals are like balloons, if you tie your life to them you can go anywhere.
Poppin’ Balloon Quotes
13. Volleyball is just a more intense version of “don’t let the balloon touch the floor”.
14. Friends are like balloons, tie them to your heart and never let them go.
15. Attitude is like the wind, it can pick you up and carry you away like a balloon, or drop you on your butt.
16. While I’m busy looking up at the balloon, I realized that there’s an ice cream melting on my hand…I guess it’s time to appreciate the things we have instead of staring at the things that we want.
17. “If you’re embarking around the world in a hot-air balloon, don’t forget the toilet paper.” -Richard Branson
18. “Usually, we find it difficult to control our mind. It seems as if our mind is like a balloon in the wind – blown here and there by external circumstances.” -Kelsang Gyatso
19. “What is success? It is a toy balloon among children armed with pins.” Gene Fowler
20. “I remember as a kid having a balloon and accidentally letting the string go and watching it just float off and into the sky until it disappeared. And there’s something about that, even, that feels very much like what life is, you know, that it’s fleeting, and it’s temporal.” -Pete Docter
21. All I want in life is rainbows, confetti and a bunch of shiny pink balloons.
22. When I was a kid, there was nothing better than a water balloon fight!
23. Life is like a balloon – if you never let go, you’ll never know how high you can rise.
24. The next time you’re feeling angry, try this:
Write down all your grievances on small strips of paper.
Place them into several balloons and blow them up.
Put the balloons on the ground.
Please your senses by stomping on the balloons.
Balloon Song Lyrics
25. Ninety-nine red balloons / Floating in the summer sky. -Nena
26. The ocean has the fishes / London has a tower / In Holland they have windmills, / Lots of bikes, and pretty flowers / But where, where do they make balloons? –They Might Be Giants
27. Baby’s black balloon makes her fly / I almost fell into that hole in your life / And you’re not thinking about tomorrow / Cause you were the same as me -Goo Goo Dolls
28. People like us we play with a heavy balloon / Keep it up to keep the devil at bay but it always falls way too soon -Fiona Apple
29. Come meet me in the sky I’ll be waiting for you / And we can’t hear what they say / Up in my air balloon, air balloon, air balloon, air balloon -Lily Allen
30. I’m a flutterring helium balloon / I will rise up in the air this afternoon / Tonight I’ll cause an eclipse of the moon / I am a big balloon -Beady Belle
31. Loose balloon, you made that little kid cry / when you took off for the sun -Presidents of the United States of America
32. Ah-ooh! If you got troubles, let ’em go / Let ’em soar so high, high into the sky just like a red balloon / Ah-ooh! Don’t let your worries get to you / Let ’em float on by, high into the sky just like a red balloon -Charli XCX
33. And I will be here until my dying day / Nothing could get in the way / I would drop everything like a lead balloon / Just to see you, just to see you -Kasey Chambers
34. Bought myself a red balloon / Got a blue surprise / Hidden in the red balloon / The pinin’ of my eyes -Bobby Darin
35. So let’s spend / The afternoon in a cold hot air balloon / Leave your jacket behind / Lean out and touch the treetops over town -Owl City
36. If I had a balloon / I would give my balloon to you / If I had a swing / I would give that swing a push for you / So you could fly like my balloon / Fly so high you could kiss the moon -Joshua Panda
Instagram Captions to Celebrate Balloons
37. Balloons in the air like you just don’t care!
38. Getting carried away like I have a handful of balloons.
39. I miss you more than a deflated balloon misses air.
40. Oh, the places you’ll go!
41.Up, Up and Away!
42. Let your dreams fly.
43. Love is in the air.
44. My heart feels like a balloon about to burst!
45. The sky is the limit.
46. You don’t need wings to fly.
47. Aim high!
48. Let’s get carried away.
Balloon Quotes to Make You Smile
49. Just think happy thoughts and fly away!
50. I will forever be that girl who gets excited over balloons.
51. And we’ll all float on okay…
52. Never stop looking up.
53. Let the past fly away like loose balloons.
54. Together we will touch the sky
55. Got my feet on the ground, and my head in the clouds.
56. “Imagination is to love what gas is to the balloon-that which raises it from the earth.” -Letitia Elizabeth Landon.
57. Eat the cake. Buy the balloons. Celebrate your one spectacular life!
58. “The soul, light as a feather, fluid as water, innocent as a child, responds to every movement of grace like a floating balloon.” -Jean-Pierre de Caussade
59. “When I am holding a water balloon, so many things look so unnecessarily dry.” -Demetri Martin
60. This is where the fun stuff happens!
Balloon Quotes in Books
61. “I’d be smiling and chatting away, and my mind would be floating around somewhere else, like a balloon with a broken string.” -Haruki Murakami
62. “My definition (of a philosopher) is of a man up in a balloon, with his family and friends holding the ropes which confine him to earth and trying to haul him down.” -Louisa May Alcott
63. “Hope is a helium balloon. It is a wish lantern set out into the dark sky of night.” -Sharon Weil
64. “Being forgiven is like having all the worst bits of yourself stuffed into a balloon and then having that balloon set free.” -Shannon Wiersbitzky
65. “There are times in life when people must know when not to let go. Balloons are designed to teach small children this.” -Terry Pratchett
66. “When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.” -Richard Bach
67. “But…books are so much more. Some of them are webs; you can feel your way along their threads, but just barely, into strange and dark corners. Some of them are balloons bobbing up through the sky: totally self-contained, and unreachable, but beautiful to watch.
And some of them―the best ones―are doors.” -Lauren Oliver
68. “You just know that balloon is thinking, Ha, I don’t belong to you after all; and at the same time, Do they have any idea how beautiful the view is from up here? And then the balloon remembers, after the fact, that it has a wicked fear of heights.” -Jodi Picoult
69. “We buy balloons, we let them go.” -Bret Easton Ellis
70. “Spades take up leaves / No better than spoons, / And bags full of leaves / Are light as balloons.” -Robert Frost
71. “I’ve told my children that when I die, to release balloons in the sky to celebrate that I graduated. For me, death is a graduation.” -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
72. “Let’s give the world to the children just for one day
like a balloon in bright and striking colours to play with
let them play singing among the stars” -Nazim Hikmet
73. “I believe in movement. I believe in that lighthearted balloon, the world. I believe in midnight and the hour of noon.” -Patti Smith