Inside: 27 Happy Memorial Day Quotes with Images
There really is no way to say thank you to all the amazing men and women who fought for our freedom, their sacrifice is truly unmatched. These 27 Happy Memorial Day quotes with images are just a simple way to share some words to say thank you. The right words can show someone exactly how you feel, or celebrate an amazing moment. Use these amazing quotes and images to share exactly how you feel!
Happy Memorial Day Quotes with Images
Enjoy a few of these amazing and inspired Memorial Day Quotes with Images!
1. We don’t know them all but we owe them all.
2. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. – Joseph Campbell
3. America without her soldiers would be like God without His angels. – Claudia Pemberton
4. To those in uniform serving today who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.
5. I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
6. What I can do for my country, I am willing to do. – Christopher Gadsden
Quotes with Images to Celebrate
Share these Happy Memorial Day quotes with Images!
7. And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m Free. And I won’t forget the man who died, who gave that right to me.
8. Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. – Eleanor Roosevelt
9. Patriotism was a living fire of unquestioned belief and purpose. – Frank Knox
10. Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
11. Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. – Mark Twain
12. America is hope. It is compassion. Excellence. It is valor.
13. One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation forevermore! – Oliver Wendell Holmes
14. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. – John F. Kennedy
15. The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. – Jeff Miller
Happy Memorial Day Quotes
These Happy Memorial Day quotes with images are full of patriotism and honor!
16. The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men. – Minot J. Savage
17. Here men endured that a nation might live. – Herbert Hoover
18. This nation will remain the land of the free only as long as it is home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
19. There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country. – Nick Lampson
20. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy
21. As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation’s wars. – John M. McHugh
22. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. – Joseph Campbell
23. There’s intense national feeling in America that could be called patriotism. – Michael Ignatieff
These inspiring Happy Memorial Day quotes with images are the perfect words to celebrate all those who have served and continue to serve.
More Quotes You Will Love
As you know by now, we love QUOTES! They are the perfect way to share a thank you, your love for someone, or a funny joke, here are a few more of our favorite quotes!
- Adventurous Hiking Quotes – I don’t know about you but I love a good adventure. Crisp air, birds chirping, and a great hike is all the makings for a great for me! There is something so refreshing about a great adventure, no matter how big or small! I love a smooth Sunday afternoon stroll at our local hiking path to tackling a big rocky mountain! If you love hiking and fun adventures check out these amazing 25 Hiking Quotes!
- St. Patricks Day Quotes – Pick out your cutest green get up and let’s PARTY! These St. Patricks Day quotes are the PERFECT inspo for all your St. Patty’s day plans. We have the best St. Patricks Day quotes for parties, lovers, friends, and even those few that are a little less spirited. So get inspired and HAVE FUN!
- Sailing Quotes – There is something magical about sailing. While others choose to lay on the beach to feel the sun, we need to feel the wind, be kissed by the sea, and get the worst tan lines possible. These sailing quotes are designed to remind you of why there is no place you would rather be than a boat.
I hope you feel all the inspiration from these amazing quotes. Let us know in the comments what your favorite Happy Memorial Day quotes with images were and make sure to share it with your favorite Veteran or active service member!