Yesterday was our 15th wedding anniversary so we’ve curated a collection of 15+ happy wedding anniversary quotes with images, since we obviously needed to find a reason to use those 15 golden balloons! 😉
Sometimes anniversaries can feel a bit cheesy, but the right quote shared in a card, engraved on a watch (which is the 15 year gift), sent through a text, or written in the sky can bring so many sweet feelings to life. Here’s a bunch of my favorites for celebrating years of marriage and love.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes
1. I don’t need the whole world to love me, just you.
2. Still the best damn decision I ever made.
3. You are my favorite person on the planet.
4. Yes, it was love at first sight. Yet, I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soul mate. – Barbara Hershey
You are my today and all my tomorrows
6. I only want to spend my days, by your side.
7. You’ve given me a reason to smile and a reason to be happy. Just knowing that you love me is enough to make my life complete.
This one is easily my favorite of the happy wedding anniversary quotes. Because, at the end of the day all we really want is a happy ending… no matter how we get there.
8. You are my happy ending.
9. You are my best friend, my lover, and someone I am happy to be stuck with for the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary.
I still remember praying for someone like you
11. Marriage lasts when two people make a choice. I still choose you.
12. Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same. -Emily Bronte
13. Marriage is like whiskey & wine; it only gets better over time.
14. Marriage is finding someone who’s particular crazy you commit to dealing with all the days of your life.
15. You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. -Dr. Seuss
16. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
I can’t believe we made it! – Wedding Anniversary Quotes
18. Together is my favorite place to be.
19. When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
20. Hold my hand and I’d still go anywhere with you.
21. Loved you then, love you still. Always have, always will.
22. Marriage: An endless sleepover with your favorite friend.
All of me loves all of you
24. I’m still wearing the smile you gave me.
25. True love isn’t found, it’s built over the years.
I know that often things like a list of happy wedding Anniversary quotes could seem cheesy, but there is just something I adore about sweet whimsical notions of our love and how it’s grown over time. Interested in more of our story? Here are my thoughts on sustaining a long marriage and a few fun photos from our wedding if you’d like to see.
PS. The best wedding fonts for your own celebrations.