Inside: Cutest Kindergarten Graduation Quotes.
From the nerves of their first day and getting to know their kindergarten classroom, to the end of a successful school year, your little graduate has accomplished a lot in their early school days.
Sharing words of encouragement will resonate, motivate them in the present, and encourage them as they’re growing up.
Making it a memorable and cherish-able time with the right cards, inspirational quotes, and gifts will add to the excitement of the important day.
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes
1. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
2. “Promise me you’ll remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
3. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
4. “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” – Gabrielle Giffords
5. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
6. “It isn’t where you come from. It’s where you’re going that counts.” – Ella Fitzgerald
7. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
Motivational Kindergarten Graduation Quotes
8. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl, The Twits
9. “Always chase your dreams instead of running from your fears.” – anonymous
10. “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” – Nora Ephron
11. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
12. “Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
13. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
14. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go!” – Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
15. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes for Daughter
16. “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “Above all, watch with glittering eyes the world around you — because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.” – Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
18. “Do what you can with all that you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
19. “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put some sunglasses on.” – Lady Gaga
20. “Today you are You, that is Truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You!” – Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes for My Son
21. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” – Kerry Washington
22. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
23. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
24. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams
25. “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.” – John Maxwell
26. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Kinder Graduation Messages
27. “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” – Brian Tracy
28. “Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they’ll become.” – Brooke Hampton
29. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
30. “No one can give you your goals. No one can dig for you. This is your journey.” – Warren Phillip Gates, Success and the Powerful Introvert
31. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
32. “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them” – Lady Bird Johnson
Graduation Quotes for Kindergarten
33. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – Beyoncé
34. “Loving ourselves allows us to show up in the world so we can love others, uplift others, and make the world a more loving place.” – Troy L. Love, A Year of Self Love
35. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
36. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
More Fun Quotes for Kids
If you like these sweet kindergarten graduation quotes for kids then check out a few more of our favorite positive and encouraging messages for children.
- Birthday Quotes and Wishes for Kids – Celebrating kids birthdays are SO MUCH FUN! These funny birthday quotes for kids are the perfect combination of birthday wishes and funny one-liners. We love coming up with cute, witty, and a little “punny” quotes that will make someone giggle just a little. So pick your favorite spread a little birthday cheer!
- Playing Dress Up Quotes for Kids – These Confidence boosting playing dress-up quotes are perfect for the littlest of dreamers to the oldest of fashion lovers. From the youngest of ages, playing dress-up is the perfect way to fit into who you want to be that day. Whether it’s a beautiful princess or a talented doctor, the clothes you wear can make you feel like a whole new person. Even growing up, how you dress can determine your mood for the day, at least that is true for me.
- Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids – These positive growth mindset quotes for kids are the perfect way to focus kids’ attention on the power their minds can bring. They are so positive to encourage kids to toss out the fixed mindset that limits potential and possibilities and grow into a mindset that encourages effort and perseverance.