Inside: 31 Inspiring Life is Short Quotes + Sayings.
Focus on what is thriving in your life. Find out what makes you most fulfilled. Do you enjoy discovering new destinations alongside your loved ones? Do you feel that your purpose is to bring joy to those who are closest to you? Whatever your motivation is, do not lose sight of what truly matters in your life.
To help you make the most of your life, we have put together a list of life is short quotes to remind us of how valuable life is.
Life is too Short Quotes
1. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
2. Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet.
3. If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.
4. If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.
5. Life is short. Have fun.
6. Do things that make you happy.
7. You live longer once you realize that time spent being unhappy is time wasted.
8. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
9. Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.
10. Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.
Deep Life is too Short Quotes
11. There’s not enough time to be disrespecting… Life is too short.
12. Life is too short for fakeness.
13. Enjoy every moment you have. Because in life, there are no rewinds, only flashbacks.
14. Life is too short to be a boring company.
15. If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.
16. No regrets … just lessons. No worries … just acceptance. No expectations … just gratitude. Life is too short.
17. Live honestly to a higher note. Life is too short. So, do the best you can and live your life to a higher note.
18. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.
19. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
20. Life is short. You’ve got to live your dreams.
Quotes About Life Being Short
21. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
22. Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. Remember ‘Life is too short to be little’
23. Life is too precious and short to dare to waste it on mediocre dreams.
24. If there’s even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life’s too short and happiness is too rare.
25. Life is too short to do the things you don’t love doing.
26. If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.
27. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. But if you do, make new ones. Life is too short to make the wrong choice twice.
28. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Prioritize today accordingly.
29. Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its shortness.
30. Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heartbeat.
31. At some point, your candle will go out, so make use of the light.
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these life is short quotes, then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Adventure Quotes for Kids – Adventure is one of the best ways to fulfill your life. So many activities can be considered “adventurous”, especially for young kids. Like trying new foods, making new friends, or trying something scary. One of the beautiful parts of adventure and having a passion and trying something new. There’s just too much of the world to see, and you’re restlessly waiting for your next adventure. These inspiring adventure quotes for kids are the perfect motivators to trying something new and take a new path in life.
- Vision Board Quotes – I have always been a HUGE fan of creating a vision board for your life. Whether is for the next year, 5 years, or 10, it’s a great way to set your intentions and goals for yourself and your life. Finding a quote, word, or motto that motivates, inspires, and creates a clear vision for your desire in life. One of my favorite ways to create a vision board is by cutting out inspiring pictures, writing out cute motivational quotes, and displaying it to be a daily reminder of your vision and goals. Here are a few of our favorite inspiring vision board quotes to motivate success and conquering your goals.
- First Anniversary Quotes – You made it! It’s your first wedding anniversary. Sure, you’re still paying off the wedding and trying to make sure you get those last thank you notes done – but you made it. There are so many highs and lows of the first year of marriage, but that’s what makes celebrating your first anniversary so special.