Inside: 83 Petty Quotes to Deal with the DRAMA
We have all encountered petty drama in our lives. It seems no matter where we are in life… high school, work or motherhood, petty people are waiting in the shadows hoping to suck the joy out of good situations. Sometimes to protect our peace, we have to simply walk away from the petty BS that other people create and live for ourselves.
Life will always have drama, however, you are free to rise above it and be the stronger person. We hope these 83 Petty Quotes help you to deal with the DRAMA.
Perfectly Petty Quotes
1.If you’re posting stuff to make people mad, make sure they care first.
2. Don’t put me in a position to show you how petty I actually can be.
3. You can throw all the shade you want, it’s still sunny in my world.
4. Refuse to fight small battles with petty people. Your life is bigger and better than that.
5. “The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks.” -African proverb
6. “Some people are in such utter darkness that they will burn you just to see a light. Try not to take it personally.” -Kamand Kojouri
7. “Toxic people will pollute everything around them. Don’t hesitate. Fumigate.” -Mandy Hale
8. Love your haters – they’re your biggest fans.
9. People hate you because of the way that other people love you.
10. Don’t cross oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you.
11. “Weeding out the harmful influences should become the norm not the exception.” -Carlos Wallace
12. Too bad you can’t Photoshop an ugly personality!
13. Confuse them with your silence & amaze them with your actions.
14. Don’t be petty, stay focused.
Petty Quotes About Drama
15. I’m sorry I didn’t acknowledge whatever dramatic crisis you’re imagining today.
16. If it costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.
17. I refuse to entertain petty drama. My time is too important for that.
18. Just because some people’s lives are fueled by drama doesn’t mean you have to attend the performance.
19. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
20. Drama doesn’t just walk into your life. Either you create it, invite it or associate with it.
21. There comes a time in life when you have to walk away from the drama and all the people who create it.
22. Some people create their own storms and then complain when it rains.
23. Silence is better than unnecessary drama.
24. It’s so nice when toxic people stop talking to you. It’s like the trash taking itself out.
25. Be a NO DRAMA LLAMA.
Don’t Deal with the BS
26. Be disciplined about what you give your energy.
27. Sometimes the easiest way to deal with a problem is to stop participating in the petty drama.
28. Be careful what you tolerate. You’re teaching people how to treat you.
29. People with purpose, vision, and goals have no time for drama. They invest their energy in creativity and focus on living a positive life.
30. Things I don’t have time for: THIS.
31. Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
32. People who have no lives will always try to start drama in yours.
33. Don’t let petty BS get you down. Breathe and let it go.
34. Just because someone is “family” doesn’t mean you have to deal with their lies, drama and negativity. Don’t let anyone disrepect you.
35. Some people attack you because they’re envious. Pay them no mind.
36. You can’t get upset with petty, dramatic people. Pray for them but don’t waste time on them.
37. You smell like drama and a headache. Please get away from me.
Petty Captions for Instagram
38. Breaking news: I don’t care.
39. Think once before you act, twice before speaking, and three times before posting on Instagram.
40. Please cancel my subscription to your issues.
41. Let. It. Be.
42. Some people need to realize Instagram is a social site. Not a personal diary.
43. We are getting too old to explain to people what they’re doing wrong.
44. You don’t gain anything by stressing. Remember that.
45. Sometimes I can’t decide if I’m in preschool or high school. Oh wait, I’m at work.
46. No response is a powerful response.
47. I never changed. I just see things differently now.
48. Peace over drama. Distance over disrespect.
49. Work hard. Have fun. Stay positive. Avoid the drama.
14 Signs Of Fake Friends: How To Spot One A Mile Off
Petty Sayings About Your Ex
50. The people in your life should be reducing stress, not causing most of it.
51. You’ll know you’re in the right relationship when they enhance your life, not complicate it.
52. I don’t miss him. I miss who I thought he was.
53. Oh, you’re dating my ex? Cool, I’m eating a sandwich. Want these leftovers too?
54. I hate getting flashbacks to things I never want to remember.
55. Some things break your heart, but fix your vision.
56. I can’t wait for the day you realize how much you messed up.
57. Go disappoint someone else, I’m busy.
58. I owe myself the biggest apology for ever putting up with you.
59. I was worth the fight.
Ignore the Haters Phrases
60. Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
61. Don’t worry about the haters…they’re just angry that you speak your truth and live for yourself.
62. Some people have so little going in their lives, they’d rather discuss yours.
63. Love me or hate me, either way I’m on your mind.
64. Insecure people put others down to bring themselves up.
65. First they watch, then they hate, then they copy.
66. Some people will hate you because they see you enjoying the success they wish they had.
67. People only throw shade on what shines.
68. Have you ever met a hater doing better than you? Me neither…
69. Haters are your confirmation that you’re doing something right.
70. I let haters be my motivators.
71. You don’t like me, but still watch everything I do. That’s fan behavior.
Good Vibes Only Quotes
72. Bad vibes don’t go with my outfit.
73. Sometimes the grass is greener because it’s fake.
74. Be so positive that negative people don’t want to be around you.
75. Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life.
76. Kind people are my kind of people.
No Fake Friends Sayings
77. I don’t have time for fake friends anymore. Either be real or be gone.
78. Sorry, my mom already hates you.
79. One fake friend can do more damage than five enemies.
80. I’d rather have no friends than fake friends.
81. A fake friend is an enemy in disguise.
82.“Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.” –Mandy Hale
83. “Don’t feed the drama monster. It’s insatiable and has no friends.” -Donna Goddard