Inside: 20 National Daughters Day Quotes + Poems
Daughter’s Day is a day to honor and celebrate our daughters, A day to take time and celebrate the beautiful person that your daughter is. Whether you are a mother or father or even another sister or brother, celebrating family never goes out of style.
Mothers and daughters have a special bond — they are able to be each other’s best friends. For fathers and daughters, a father is a girl’s first hero and the most important man in her life — he might as well be wearing a cape.
Show your daughter just how much you care about them and how they brighten your life with these National Daughters Day Quotes that celebrate them!
National Daughters Day Quotes
1. A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.
2. My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.
3. A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend’.
4. My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.
5. There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.
6. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.
7. A daughter will follow in her mom’s footsteps so make sure to set a good example.
Sweet National Daughters Day Quotes
8. A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.
9. By the time a woman realizes that her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
10. My daughter is so loving, with a heart of gold,
Always my baby, even when I’m old,
Your love shines through, for all to see,
I feel so proud, you’re a part of me.
Happy Daughter’s Day, my love!
11. Seeing you grow up so talented, beautiful and brilliant fills me with so much purpose. I just love the fact that you are my daughter. Happy Daughter’s Day!
12. My dearest daughter, you are the answer to all my prayers and wishes. I pray that when you grow older, you will also be a miracle to other people.
13. I must have done something right in my life to deserve a daughter so beautiful, kind, sweet, and smart as you. Never change, my love.
14. My heart will always belong to you, my dear daughter. We will always be a team. I love you, sweet one.
Celebrate Your Daughter with these Quotes
Share the National Daughters Day Quotes with your girl and give her a smile.
15. In my eyes, you will always be my baby girl. Don’t grow up too fast, little one. I love you!
16. With every day that passes, you only grow more beautiful in my eyes. I admire your heart of gold. I love you very much!
17. Oh my son is my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all her life. Happy Daughter’s Day!
18. No words can describe my love for you! Happy Daughter’s Day!
19. To my beloved daughter, I didn’t give you the gift of life, rather life gave me the gift of you. Happy Daughter’s Day, my darling!
20. Daughters are little angels who grow up becoming your best friend. Happy Daughter’s Day!
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these National Daughters Day Quotes, then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Cute Wallpaper Quotes – We are all guilting of checking our phones way too much during a day. Honestly, I don’t even want to know how many times I mindlessly check my phone for the time, notifications, or just out of habit. I thought I would use that as a simple way to keep me motivated or inspired, so I put the perfect list of cute wallpaper quotes together to decorate my phone screen!
- Funny Best Friend Quotes – There is nothing better than the funny moments you share with a best friend. Those ones that are brought up to each other just by a simple facial expression. Then you start laughing hysterically, and everyone looks at you like you are the biggest weirdos. There is something so special and intimate about having someone who knows you so well that you can laugh at just about anything.
- Happy Birthday Quotes – Wishing someone a Happy Birthday with quotes is a great way to show them that they are special to you! Although Facebook has now made it possible to be lost in a sea of birthday wishes from