Inside: National Dog Day Quotes for Your Four-Legged BFF
National Dog Day may have to be one of my favorite holidays to celebrate, because, well dogs are the best. I am a firm believer that a four-legged friend is the best kind of friend. There is nothing like the love that a pup shares, from wet nose boops to scratchy tongue kisses, dogs are God’s greatest gift to the world.
My whole life we had a family dog and even as I have gotten older and create my own family, the home just isn’t the same without a pet pup. Give all your love and gratitude to your furry friend this year with these National Dog Day Quotes.
How to Celebrate National Dog Day
- Adopt a dog from a local animal shelter regardless of breed.
- Donate food, blankets, and animal toys to any animal welfare organization.
- Send some dog-related gifts to your family or friends.
- Spend your day with your god and take photos of your adventures.
- Arrange a party and invite all your friends and their pups to celebrate National Dog Day.
- Buy new toys for your dog.
- Take your dog out for a walk.
National Dog Day Quotes
1. “Everything I know I learned from dogs.” – Nora Roberts
2. “Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.” – Agnes Sligh Turnbull
3. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles Shultz
4. “Every dog must have his day.” – Jonathan Swift
5. “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”– Josh Billings
6. “I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive.” – Gilda Radner
7. When I needed a hand, I found your paw.
Wet Noses + Puppy Kisses – Dog Quotes for Social Media
8. Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong.
9. “Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and filling an emptiness we didn’t even know we had.” – Thom Jones
10. Love is a four-legged word.
11. Dogs are proof that God doesn’t want us to walk alone.
12. The best therapist I ever had was furry and had four legs.
13. How great would the world be if we all had the heart of a dog?
14. Probably thinking about petting my dog.
15. Nothing is greater than a dog’s joy when you get home.
16. “Be the person your dog thinks you are.” C.J. Frick
17. My angels have paws instead of wings.
Fun National Do Day Quotes
18. You may have many best friends, but your dog has just one.
19. No dog has ever been, “just a dog.”
20. The only bad thing about dogs is that they don’t live forever.
21. Nobody keeps secrets better than a dog.
22. If God didn’t want me to pet 2 dogs at once why did he give me 2 hands?
23. Happiness starts with a wet nose and ends with a wagging tail.
24. Dogs are like chips, you can’t have just one…
25. At the end of the day, your dog still thinks you’re the greatest person ever.
26. The journey of life is sweeter when traveled with a dog.
More Quotes You’ll Love
- Cute Dog Quotes – There are two kinds of people in life: dog people, and people you’re probably not friends with. Dogs are such a blessing and dog owners are truly blessed. These Cute Dog Quotes try to capture the wonder that is having a dog in your life. From those times where they were the only ones there for you to the cutest moments that you hold in your heart; all because of your dog. Find a quote that you can share with a fellow dog lover, or order a print of one that speaks to your heart. Above all, cuddle and pet your dog today, because they are truly the best.
- Dog Birthday Quotes – Is your canine companion is celebrating a birthday? Do you know a dog lover or dog mom whose birthday wish is simply to hang out with a furry pal? (Maybe that’s you.) Please sit, stay, and catch some smiles and happy birthday dog quotes right here. From their silly looks to their loving licks, they all about sharing smiles and happiness in our lives. So when it comes to their birthdays, it was only natural that we put our hands and paws together to create fun birthday dog quotes, quips, and cuteness to celebrate them!