Inside: Top Jessica Rabbit quotes that describe her character.
I think everyone who has access to the internet has heard of the icon Miss Jessica Rabbit. She’s known for her curvaceous bod and sultry attitude. She first appeared in the movie ‘Who Framed Rodger Rabbit and took the world by storm.
For nostalgia reasons, I decided I wanted to look at the script for this movie, which by the way, you can do. Thank you, internet! So I went ahead and wrote down every single line that she says in the movie. Some are more iconic than others, but since she herself is an icon, technically, they are all iconic.
So if you love Jessica Rabbit too then, you need to check out these Jessica Rabbit Quotes! They completely capture her as a character, and I am obsessed. Okay, let’s get into this!
Iconic Jessica Rabbit Quotes
I thought I would start out with her most iconic lines. I know that makes me a terrible storyteller, but if you love this character as much as the rest of the world, you will stick around for some of her other quotes along with these. Take a look!
1. “Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.”
2. “Roger, darling, I want you to know I love you. I’ve loved you more than any woman’s ever loved a rabbit.”
3. “I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.”
4. “He makes me laugh.”
5. “You don’t know how hard it is to be a woman.”
6. “I just saved your life and you still don’t trust me?”
7. “Come on, Rodger, let’s go home. I’ll make you a carrot cake.”
8. “You better believe it buster.”
9. “Roger, Roger Say something!”
10. “Oh my god, it’s DIP!”
11. “Oh, Roger you were magnificent!”
12. “Better than goofy.”
13. “That’s the gun that killed R.K. Maroon, and Doom pulled the trigger.”
14. “I tracked him to the studio, but I was too late to stop him.”
15. “I’m running out of time!”
16. “Before poor Marvin was killed, he confided in me that Judge Doom wanted to get his hands on Toontown, and he wouldn’t stop at anything.”
17. “That’s what he told me, except when I opened the envelope, there was only a blank piece of paper inside.”
18. “He’s lost his mind.”
19. “No, he didn’t. I hit him over the head with a frying pan and stuck him in the trunk. So he wouldn’t get hurt.”
20. “Last week, some heavy breather wanted one of my nylons as a souvenir.”
Jessica Rabbit Quotes You’ll Love
I think that Jessica Rabbit has had a grip hold on our generation. She is still talked about today even though her movie came out decades ago. She definitely shocked the world a bit with her form. But what’s more, than her look is her dedication and willingness to do anything for the people she loves.
21. “From the looks of it I’d say it was Roger. My honey bunny was never very good behind the wheel.”
22. “Maroon wanted to blackmail Acme.”
23. “I hope you’re proud of yourself, and those pictures you took.”
24. “Oh, Roger! You were a pillar of strength.”
25. “Oh, not now, Marvin. I have a headache.”
26. “Oh, all right. But this time, take off that hand buzzer.”
27. “I suppose you think no one’s going to notice Toontown’s disappeared?”
28. “So, Valiant, you call a cab or what?”
29. “What’re you talking about? There’s no road past Toontown.”
30. “Uh-oh. It’s the weasels! This way. We’ll take Gingerbread Lane.”
31. “I didn’t want to have anything to do with it, but he said that if I didn’t pose for those pattycake pictures, Roger would never work in this town again. I couldn’t let that happen. I’d do anything for my husband, Mr. Valiant. Anything.”
32. “You’d better believe it, buster.”
33. “Uh-oh. It’s the weasels! This way. We’ll take Gingerbread Lane.”
34. “Behind you!”
35. “Oh, no! Where’s Roger?”
36. “So get out of here… And get me the money toooo!”
37. “Why don’t you do right? Like some other men do…”
38. “You ain’t got not money ain’t got no use for you…”
39. “You didn’t catch me, Mr. Valiant. You were set up to take those pictures.”
40. “Thanks for your lap.”
Lesser Known Quotes
Here I have some of her lesser-known quotes. As I said, I have put basically every quote that I could find in the script on this list, so some of them may feel a little boring. But imagine them in her iconic voice and you won’t miss a thing! I really need to watch this movie again soon.
41. “Mr. Valient?”
42. “I hope you’re proud of yourself.”
43. “Maybe that’s what he was after?”
44. “You, Mr. Valiant, are either drunk or punch drunk. Probably both.”
45. “I rang the doorbell but I guess you couldn’t hear it.”
46. “Toons aren’t given imperfections.”
47. “I love my husband.”
48. “Oh please don’t make fun of me, Mr. Valiant.”
49. “Oh, Mr, Valiant, please… you’re my only hope.”
50. “I’m weak… you’re strong. Can’t you find a place somewhere in your heart to help me?”
51. “Perhaps I should go.”
52. “Goodbye Eddie, Don’t hate me.”
53. “I think I’ve got him.”
54. “Lady, I guess I pegged you wrong. ‘Don’t worry, you’re not the first.”
55. “I didn’t know who I could trust.”
56. “Marvin told me. Doom was after his land. He was afraid. That’s why he brought me his will.”
57. “When I opened up the blue envelope, all that was inside was a blank piece of paper.”
58. “Looks like our goose is cooked, our hash is slung, our fait is accompli…”
59. “Get your hands off me, you little rodent!”
60. “You’re sick, Doom. Where do people like you come from?”
Top Jessica Rabbit Quotes
And lastly, here I have some of the top Jessica Rabbit Quotes from the end of the movie. These quotes got harder and harder to find but this was worth it. At the end you will see that I put some of her most iconic quotes again because they are so good, you’ll want to read them twice.
61. ” Why’d you bother to call it a freeway?”
62. “I have missed you Roger.”
63. “He lost his mind!”
64. “My hero!”
65. “Problem is without Marvin’s will, the land still goes to Cloverleaf.”
66. “Eddie, come on.”
67. “Our Hash is Slung.”
68. “When I opened up the blue envelope, all that was inside was a blank piece of paper.”
69. “I think I got him.”
70. “Don’t move, Valiant.”
71. “Perhaps I should go.”
72. “Help Me!”
73. “If I’m as bad as you think, what’s stopping me from just killing you right now?”
74. “Maroon came to me. He told me he’d fire Roger if I didn’t do it. I went along with him for Roger’s sake. It was only pattycake, after all.”
75. “What’s THAT thing?”
76. “Oh, well, I just had to see you.”
78. “Oh, all right.”
79. “Oh, Roger!”
80. “I’m not bad; I’m just drawn that way.” – I had to, just one more time!
81. “Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.” – To finish us off, Jessica Rabbit, everyone!
What did I tell you? Jessica Rabbit is an absolute icon. I love everything, from her dress to the way she sings. She has been a very popular character for generations now, and it’s no secret why. She’s the best!
Which one of these quotes were you’re favorite? I think mine was the “I’m not bad; I’m just drawn that way.” What a fun way to break the fourth wall! She got stuff done in this movie and was a great addition to the storyline. Good on you, Warner Bros. She’s the best!
If you want some more movie quote fun, check out some of my other ideas. I love movies, and I love finding good quotes, so it goes hand in hand. Take a look here to see some more!