Inside: San Francisco quotes with images.
San Francisco is a magical place; there’s a reason so many people want to live there and so few can afford it. From the fog that delights in the morning, to the celebration of humanity that flows through it’s streets, San Francisco is a special place.
You can have the best of the world’s cuisine on any corner, and then turn the next corner as be entertained by the best the world has to offer. These San Francisco Quotes don’t do justice to how wonderful the city is. You have to experience that for yourself. But hopefully, they can inspire you to think of the wonderful city on the bay, that lives forever in the heart of so many.
San Francisco Quotes
1. East is East, and West is San Francisco
2. The morning fog in San Francisco is my love language.
3. I got baked in San Francisco.
4. “What I like best about San Francisco is San Francisco.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
5. “I walk down the streets of San Francisco and here I’m normal.” – Robin Williams
6. There’s brunch, then there’s brunch in San Francisco.
7. I feel sorry for people who’ve never been to a taqueria in The Mission.
One giant celebration of humanity
8. San Francisco is one giant celebration of humanity.
9. “Anyone who doesn’t have a good time in San Francisco is pretty much dead to me.” – Anthony Bourdain
10. “Every window in Alcatraz has a view of San Francisco. ” – Susanna Kaysen
11. Finding the good in people is easy in San Francisco.
12. “The Bay Area is so beautiful, I hesitate to preach about heaven while I’m here.” – Billy Graham
13. San Francisco is the opposite of Los Angeles.
14. “San Francisco is a golden handcuff with the key thrown away.” – Steinbeck
15. “San Franciscans are very proud of their city, and they should be. It’s the most beautiful place in the world.” – Robert Redford
16. It’s called the Golden State, but that’s just because San Francisco is in it.
17. I am not from California, I am from San Francisco.
18. I’m not a coffee snob, I’ve just been to San Francisco and know the difference.
19. “Never take an elevator in city hall.” – Harvey Milk
20. There are friends, and then there are friends you make in San Francisco.
21. San Francisco begs it’s inhabitants to believe in themselves.
22. “I prefer a wet San Francisco to a dry Manhattan.” – Larry Geraldi
23. “San Francisco is perhaps the most European of all American cities.” – Cecil Beaton
24. I left my heart in San Francisco.
25. “San Francisco is 49 square miles surrounded by reality.” – Paul Kantner