Inside: Missionary quotes
Being a Missionary is a great calling. Many of your friends and family think you are a weirdo that begs people for money. Many people at church think you are off vacationing, and many of the people you are trying to reach want nothing to do with you. But God sees you, and often surprises you with encouragement as you follow his calling on your lives.
We hope these Missionary Quotes with images can serve as an encouragement to you or to a loved one in the missionary field. Take heart, send a quote and know that the work being done is good.
Missionary Quotes that Hit Home for Many of Us
1. There is no greater adventure than seeking and saving the lost.
2. When it gets hard, hold fast to your calling and the one who has called you.
3. You are either a missionary or a mission field.
I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it
4. “I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it.” – Moody
5. “When it comes time to die, make sure that all you have to do is die.” – Jim Elliot
6. “Missionary life is simply a chance to die.” – Amy Carmichael
7. Go and serve, knowing you do not go alone.
8. The best way to live is to lose your life in service to others.
9. There is no greater reward on earth than hearing someone profess faith.
10. We are all missionaries, some are just professionals.
11. Moms are the greatest un-credited missionaries.
12. Being a missionary is hard work, but worth everything.
13. “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.” – Jesus
The mission field isn’t “over there,” it’s wherever you are
14. The mission field isn’t “over there,” it’s wherever you are.
15. Fundraising is the hardest part of mission work.
16. “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep gaining what he cannot lose.” – Jim Elliot
17. It is the Great Commission, not the Great Suggestion
18. Jesus never said to “stay and make disciples,” he said to “GO!”