Inside: Rock bottom quotes with images.
Hitting rock bottom is never pretty. No one is ever grateful and happy when they have lost everything. But for many of us, we look back with fondness over time in life where we were on the mat being counted out. We smile when we think of how it felt, and how we vowed to never feel like that again.
These Rock Bottom Quotes serve and both a reminder and fuel for our rebuilding. We know where we’ve been, and we know where we’re going. We know that as J.K. Rowling said, “Rock Bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” Like her, we are eternally grateful.
Rock Bottom Quotes – I fell apart, and I still survived
1. I fell apart, and I still survived.
2. Nothing produces invincibility like hitting rock bottom and coming back.
3. I am forever grateful for everything that broke me down.
4. What you call rock bottom I call a new birth.
5. What looks like a breakdown is your breakthrough in disguise.
6. The best views come after the hardest climbs.
7. Rock bottom just means there’s nowhere to go except up.
The valley will teach you lessons the mountain top never can
8. The valley will teach you lessons the mountain top never can.
9. The greatest give life can give you is to take away all you don’t need.
10. Everyone loves a good underdog story. Time to finish your story.
11. Sure rock bottom has a basement, that’s where the real work starts.
12. You saw me at my worst and you never left.
13. What you become depends on what you’ve overcome.
14. It doesn’t matter how often you get knocked down, it matters how many times you get back up.
Rock Bottom Quotes to Fuel Your Success
15. Before Alice found Wonderland she had to fall.
16. Rock bottom is a gift for those who know a Phoenix must have ashes to rise.
17. Losing has become the greatest asset to my success.
18. Hardship has produced more heroes than privilege ever will.
19. Knowing what I never want to experience again fuels my hustle.
20. Not everyone needs to lose it all, but a lot of people would benefit from it.
The first casualty is your pride
21. The first casualty of hitting rock bottom is always your pride.
22. I’ve learned to view obstacles as the training required to succeed.
23. Your greatest failure will be as bad as a speed bump if you let it fuel your success.