Inside: Cutest Hello November quotes to help fall into autumn
Though we get to start experiencing fall at the beginning of October, the real fun starts in November. This is when the leaves are in the full autumnal mode, and the weather is started to get colder. The days are shorter and the drinks are warmer…how could you not love it!
If you are like me and tend to romanticize this time of year, then you are going to love these Hello-November quotes. I think that each month deserves a proper hello and a sweet goodbye. I have gathered some of the cutest hellos that you will see!
So take your time reading through each and every one of these beauties, and imagine all of the wonderful things that autumn will hold for you. This is the last month before winter hits, so enjoy it!
Welcome in November Quotes
I think the best day for you to read these is in the first week of November. That way, you have time to really bring in the new month with a wonderful attitude and lots of gratitude. After all, isn’t that what November is all about?
1. “Hello November, thank you for reminding us we have so much to be grateful for.”
2. “November: The last month of autumn and the first step on a new adventure.”
3. “Hello November, To those reading this: I hope something good happens to you this month.”
4. “Hello, November. May your days be filled with love, happiness, and laughter. And your nights be filled with love, hugs, smiles, and super sweet dreams.”
5. “There comes a time when people get tired of being pushed out of the glittering sunlight of life’s July and left standing amid the piercing chill of an alpine November.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “Hello November: New Month, New Beginnings!”
7. “Hello November: May all of your days be surrounded with happiness, wrapped in gentle hugs to warm chill autumn breezes, brightened by a cheerful smile, and showered with joy, and love.”
8. “Goodbye October, Hello November. New Month. New Blessings. New Beginnings. New intentions and New results.”
9. “Thankfulness creates gratitude, which generates contentment that causes peace.”
10. “Goodbye October, Hello November. May this month please be good, and bring smiles.”
11. “By October, thanks for the memories. Hi November, I look forward to making new ones.”
12. “Hello to my favorite month. A month full of good food, and happy families. Hello to you, November.”
13. “I know that I have died before—once in November.” – Anne Sexton
Cozy Quotes for Fall
My favorite thing about this month by far has to be the coziness. I know this sounds silly, but it’s true. I love every season, but the idea of bundling up with a bowl of soup is just magical to me.
14. “Welcome, November! The air grows chilly, the trees grow bare, and the sun shows its face less and less. Winter is arriving, but our hearts are anything but cold!”
15. “A September to remember. An October full of splendor. A November to Treasure.”
16. “Now is the time for cozy socks. Now is the time for tea. Now is the time for good books and family. Hello November.”
17. “November has arrived! This is the month of giving thanks and the perfect time to say that I am beyond thankful for YOU!”
18. “I have found the month I have been waiting for since last year. The month brings the best food to my belly and the best laughs to my longs. November, Hello you.”
19. “November brings fall leaves and pumpkin pie to a fiery climax. December looms but I will not let go of November afternoons.”
20. “Scorpios are the most unconditional lovers you can be blessed with.”
21. “I have found peace in the month of November. With the chimneys that billow and the smell of fresh tea being brewed.”
22. “Something magical happens when you stop to look at the beauty of November.”
23. “Many people call November the Thursday of the year, but that couldn’t be more wrong. November brings a pause, it brings a warmth, so Sunday is more like it.”
24. “I have fallin in love with each falling leaf. Hello November, my old friend.”
25. “Hello November. Fill my days with laughter and spices, Charlie Brown and Ella Fitzgerald records. These are the essence of fall.”
26. “Hello November, You cheeky month. Back again to taunt me with pumpkin spice, soups, and family gatherings. Welcome back.”
Best Hello November Quotes
I think these are some of my all-time favorite Hello November quotes that I like to read every single year. They just make me feel so grateful for each changing month for all the new beginnings and good experiences they bring.
27. “October shifts into November, and as the days get colder, I get cozier!”
28. “Spring’s wakening bugle long is hushed, long dimm’d is Summer’s splendor October yields her easel bright to “black and white” November.” – James Rigg
29. “The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.” – Henry Rollins
30. “Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.” – Catherine Pulsifer
31. “May your heart and mind be open to receive the blessings of this new month. Hello November!”
32. “With each leaf that falls, we get a fresh start. Thank you, November, for taking part.”
33. “Let’s welcome November: A month filled with Gratitude.”
34. “In November, the trees are standing all sticks and bones. Without their leaves, how lovely they are, spreading their arms like dancers. They know it is time to be still.” – Cynthia Rylant
35. “November is the month to remind us to be thankful for the many positive things happening in our life.”
36. “Happy November, may it be a time of reflection, release, and simple joy.”
37. “Our frustration is greater when we have much and want more than we have nothing and want some. We are less dissatisfied when we lack many things than when we seem to lack but one thing.” – Eric Hoffer on Autumn
38. “But there is always a November space after the leaves have fallen when she felt it was almost indecent to intrude on the woods…for their glory terrestrial had departed and their glory celestial of spirit and purity and whiteness had not yet come upon them.” – L.M Montgomery
39. “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus
40. “Autumn leaves don’t fall; they fly. They take their time and wander on this their only chance to soar.” – Delia Owens
41. “Steer me to an autumn path to travel all alone. Fall leaves the finest company, rustling in my heart like home.” – Angie Weiland-Crosby
42. “All at once, summer collapsed into fall.” – Oscar Wilde
Ultimate Hello November Quotes
Lastly, we have the ultimate Hello November quotes. Yep, when I say ultimate, I mean it. I love each and every one of these quotes I put on this list, but these are special. There is something so neat and calming in their simplicity.
43. “Bye, October, thanks for being good to me. Hello November; let’s talk.”
44. “Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.” – Emily Bronte
45. “Autumn whispered to the wind, ‘I fall; but I always rise again.” – Angie Weiland-Crosby
46. “Autumn shows us how beautiful it is the let things go.”
47. “Welcome sweet November, the season of senses and my favorite month of fall.” – Gregory F. Lenz
48. “November at its best – with a sort of delightful menace in the air.” – Anne Bosworth Greene
49. “Hello November, with all of your earthy scents and cozy feelings. Welcome.”
50. “Oh November, you beautiful month. I welcome you with your autumnal shedding.”
51. “November is the month of Thanksgiving, warm drinks, and sweaters.”
52. “Hello November, please be good to me.”
53. “Now in November nearer comes the sun down the abandoned heaven.” D.H Lawrence
I hope these Hello November quotes help you to bring the month in a new and magical way. I have found that by romanticizing the little things, your life improves tenfold.
This is the perfect simple thing that you can do to start adding a little rose color into your world. Fall is one of the best times of the year to think about all that you are grateful for. New Year is just around the corner, so you get to think about all the good that has come of your year and all the ways you want to improve during the next.
If you love these Hello November quotes, then don’t let the party stop here. We have so many other awesome fall-themed ones for you to look at!