Inside: White Chicks Quotes that only the real fans know.
Do you remember the 2004 Comedy movie that took the world by storm? Of course, I am talking about White Chicks. Starring Marlan and Shawn Wayans and a star-studded cast…this comedy is still talked about today, nearly 20 years later.
For those of you who don’t remember, White Chicks is a movie about 2 FBI Agents who have to go undercover as white chicks in an attempt to protect hotel heiresses. Many hilarious moments ensue after they are thrown into the world of being a woman. If you grew up watching movies like this one, I could guarantee that you are a funny adult now.
So today, we are going to cover some of the most Iconic and well-known White Chicks quotes that I could remember, plus some more obscure ones that only the true fans will know. Take a look through these and try not to laugh!
Classic White Chicks Quotes
First off, let’s start with some of the most classic quotes from the movie White Chicks. This movie may have affected a generation, but only the coolest people are able to quote it off the top of their heads. Take a look and see how many you know!
1. “I am going to have a B.F!”
2. “Sometimes a man can’t see when he has something someone so special sitting right in front of him.”
3. “Are you, like, a lesbian or something?”
4. “It’s the Beverly Ho-billies.”
5. “Squeeze me? No, you didn’t.”
6. “Your mother’s a** is so hair…it looks like Don King’s about to pop out and say, “Only in America!”
7. “I go to Dr. Dorfman. He totally messed up my nose job. I asked him to make me look like Gweneth Paltrow, and I got off the table looking like fricking Shrek!”
8. “I wanna speak to your supervisor! Better yet, I’m gonna write a letter!”
9. “Dear Mr. Royal Hampton, I’m a white woman in America.”
10. “Hey, yo! You do that again, I’m going to bust…out in tears.”
Must Know Quotes from White Chicks
If it has been a minute since you have seen the movie, don’t stress. There are so many awesome quotes for you to go through; you’ll remember them in no time. Each one of these lines will bring back memories of the movie, and pretty soon you’ll be able to do a one-person monolog of the whole thing.
11. “And for the lady, perhaps a salad? ‘Perhaps not. I’ll have a steak, a rack of ribs, pasta with extra garlic, french fries, and a side of onion rings.”
12. “I know you hookers don’t think this is over with.”
13. “Your mother’s so old that her breast milk is powdered. You breastfeed like this.”
14. “Oh, my God. She’s going to have a B.F.!”
15. “Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me!”
16. “Triple T-K-A! Time to totally kick a**!”
17. “Hi, I’m Cellulite Sally; look at my huge badonkey. Don’t forget about me. I’m Backfat Betty. Now, who could have said that? Oh, yeah, it’s Tina, the Talking Tummy. I can’t even wear a short skirt and a top without looking like a fat pig.”
18. “Your mother’s so stupid she exercises when she could just get like, liposuction or something!”
19. “Somebody, throw Shamu back into the ocean.”
20. “What do you mean ‘broke?’ Like, Martha Stewart broke? Or MC Hammer broke?”
21. “Once you go, Black, you’re gonna need a wheelchair.”
Iconic White Chicks Quotes
Now for my favorite part of this article: the Iconic quotes! I use many of these in my daily life, thanks to this movie. Take a look and see how many have made their way into your daily vocabulary over the years. You may be surprised by how many have!
22. “What happened to the sun? ‘Easy, white chocolate.”
23. “I Don’t See Why I Gotta Go Out With Buffy The White Girl Slayer.”
24. “How Did You Know? I Love This Song! Makin my way down town, walkin fast, faces past and I’m home bound. Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun, and I need you. Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun, and I miss you. Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun, and now I wonder. If I could fall, into the sky, do you think time, would pass me by, oh and do you know I’d walk a thousand miles.”
25. “Yo, Hold My Poodle! Hold My Poodle!”
26. “Oopsie! I Had A Poopsie!”
27. “I am so fricking pissed.”
28. “All this…over a bag? It’s Not Just A Bag. It’s Prada.”
29. “You were thinking it. ‘Yeah, but you said it.'”
30. “Making my way downtown, walking fast.”
31. “Look, King Kong. Why don’t you take you and your 1980 pickup lines…climb the empire state building, beat on your big old monkey chest, and then jump off.”
32. “I’ll take that as naughty naughty.”
W.C. Quotes That Only Real Fans Know
For this last list, I thought I would include the quotes that only the most real of the real fans know. Trust me when I say some of these are pretty obscure. You’ll know if you are a real fan or not based on how many of these you have stored in your brain. So what are you waiting for? Let’s have a laugh.
33. “You spend all day trying to find the perfect outfit. You even change your hairstyles just so he’ll take a second look. But they never notice.”
34. “Oh, sorry. My tongue’s kind of big.”
35. “Would you give that to baby? Thank you.”
36. “Back at you!”
37. “Only in America!”
38. “What a beautiful chocolate man.”
39. “Oh, you wanna talk about mothers?”
40. “Yes, I’ll have the chicken. White meat only.”
41. “These starving kids in Africa make me so sad. They don’t even have to try to be skinny!”
And there you have it: The most Iconic White Chicks quotes that I could remember. Let me tell you; the last list was not easy. Lucky for me, I just watched this movie again last week. Isn’t it so funny that a movie almost 20 years old can still hold such an impact on pop culture? So many people that I know still quote this movie.
Though this concept probably won’t be touched upon again, this movie is good enough to watch over and over. Comedy movies give us a break from the hardships that our lives bring us. Allowing us to laugh and enjoy ourselves for an hour and a half. I think my all-time favorite character in the movie had to have been Terry Cruz. He cracked me up!
If you are loving these quotes, then you have to check out some of the other ones that we have here. Honestly, I love the variety and depth that a simple sentence can hold. You will see what I mean when you look through the many different quotes we have. Good for any occasion, you can use these to help you get through a breakup…laugh off a hard time…you name it! Take a look.