Inside: Surfing quotes.
For those of us who surf, it isn’t a hobby, it’s a way of life. It is impossible to put into words what if feels like to catch the perfect wave after hours of searching after it. These surfing quotes will never replicate what it feels like to be on the water, but they do remind us of why we love it so much.
So whether you’ve been surfing all your life, or have it on your bucket list to finally catch the perfect wave, be inspired by these surfing quotes.
Happiness comes in waves – big, gnarly ones
1. Happiness comes in waves. Big, gnarly ones.
2. When nothing is going right, surf a left.
3. Life’s a wave. Catch it.
4. The ocean is calling, and I always answer when she calls.
5. Sorry for being late, I had a board meeting.
6. “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
7. If there’s a will, there’s a wave to catch.
8. Keep it simple – surf more.
Surfing Quotes – Good Vibes Happen on the Tides
9. Good vibes happen on the tides.
10. The cure for anything is saltwater – sweat, tears, or the ocean.
11. The perfect waves start with soul.
12. “Surfing is attitude dancing.” – Gerry Lopez
13. Whenever you’re in doubt, paddle out!
14. Ocean is my favorite color.
15. Let the current guide your heart.
16. Fuck work – let’s go surfing.
17. You don’t stop surfing when you get old. you get old when you stop surfing
18. “My passion for surfing was more than my fear of sharks.” – Bethany Hamilton
Funny Quotes About Surfing
19. All of my troubles drift away when I get on my board.
20. “Surfing is a way to be free.” – Lisa Anderson
21. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a surfboard.
22. Everyone is equal before the wave comes.
23. Your wave is waiting.
24. Catching a wave is always better than catching free Wi-Fi.
25. Surfing isn’t a sport, it’s a lifestyle.