Wherever you are in your journey toward financial independence, these financial freedom quotes will help motivate and inspire you to stay on the path toward financial security and wealth.
Enjoy this inspirational list of financial freedom quotes and quotes about business and if you like what you find here share these pearls of wisdom to inspire others!
Financial Freedom Quotes
1. A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.
2. Financial freedom is available to those who learn about it and work for it.
3. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
4. My definition of financial freedom is simple: it is the ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or rely on anyone else for money.
5. The only point in making money is you can tell some big shot where to go.
6. The interesting thing is: if you do it for love, the money comes anyway.
7. Pursuing your passion is fulfilling and leads to financial freedom.
8. Working because you want to, not because you have to is financial freedom.
9. More important than how we achieve financial freedom, is the why. Find your reasons why you want to be free and wealthy
10. To obtain financial freedom, one must be either a business owner, an investor, or both, generating passive income, particularly on a monthly basis.
11. The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice.
12. The struggle for Financial Freedom is very unfair. Just look at the rewards.
13. Making money is happiness. And that’s a great incentive. Making other people happy is a super-happiness.
Money and Freedom Quotes
14. The real key to making money in stocks is not to get scared out of them.
15. Money won’t create success, freedom to make it will.
16. When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net worth, then you’ll have financial freedom.
17. Easy payments, easy lease, easy approval. Debt is very easy to get into but makes it hard to live victoriously.
18. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
19. Time is a currency you can only spend once, so be careful how you spend it.
20. Financial freedom is freedom from fear.
21. What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.
22. Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.
23. Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self.
24. Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them.
25. Be nice to geeks, you’ll probably end up working for one.
26. I don’t like money actually, but it quiets the nerves.
Saving Money Sayings
27. It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.
28. Saving is a great habit but without investing and tracking, it just sleeps.
29. I love making money, but you can’t live your life waiting to get rich in a job that no longer feeds you artistically.
30. Never spend your money before you have earned it.
31. You either master money, or, on some level, money masters you.
32. Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.
33. Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.
34. I also learned that I love making money. Anyone who is not afraid of work will be happy with the money they make.
35. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
36. Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.
37. I don’t believe in spending money lavishly, now that I’m making money.
38. Financial Freedom is less about Financials and more about freedom.
39. The key to financial freedom and great wealth is a person’s ability or skill to convert earned income into passive income and/or portfolio income.
Financial Independence Quotes
40. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result in misery.
41. Don’t tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I’ll tell you what you value.
42. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
43. “If you want to reap financial blessings, you have to sow financially.” – Joel Osteen
44. Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.
45. How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
46. A good financial plan is a road map that shows us exactly how the choices we make today will affect our future.
47. Well, I think that there’s a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you’re likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line.
48. “You don’t need to raise money. You need to be smart and be focused.” – Mark Cuban
49. “I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.” – Dave Ramsey
Financially Independent Woman Quotes
50. Money looks better in the bank than on your feet.
51. Budgeting your money is the key to having enough – Elizabeth Warren
52. There are people who have money and people who are rich – Coco Chanel
53. Being financially literate is a powerful thing, especially for women.
54. A woman’s best protection is a little money of her own.
55. Give yourself permission to change your mind, and to start small.
56. Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry.
57. Debt erases freedom more surely than anything else.
58. Some people make enough, some people don’t, and it has nothing to do with their paycheck.
59. Women with money and women in power are two uncomfortable ideas in our society.
60. It is for freedom that you’ve been set free.
61. It takes money to make money.
62. Being financially free is like having the freedom to create your own version of life.
63. You’ll always have to work at something, mid-as-well make it what you want in life.
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these financial freedom quotes then you will love a few more of our favorite sayings.
Funny Money Quotes – Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale. Finding a balance in a budget can be exhausting. Sometimes the best thing to do when it comes to money is just to laugh a little, am I right? Check out these 23 totally funny money quotes that are sure to burn a hole in your pocket and let us know your favorite!
Giving Back Quotes – Your greatest gift is the ability to share your blessings; it’s what makes life meaningful. These uplifting giving-back quotes are the perfect way to spread encouragement to give back to your community.
Simple Life Quotes – These simple quotes are the ones that have grabbed hold of me and inspired me. The minimalist quotes have made me think and challenged my beliefs. And most importantly, the quotes about simplifying life that I return to time and time again to remind myself why simplifying and choosing to live with fewer leads to a life of more of what matters most to me.