Inside: 23 of the Best Adoption Quotes.
Adoption is the opportunity of a lifetime. There is no greater calling than that of parenthood. Sometimes it helps to know that others understand our struggles through their quotes. Adoption quotes help lift our spirits. It takes faith, courage, hope, and lots of love to raise a child. But adoption is also a long process.
So whether you’re lost in mounds of paperwork, or burning the midnight oil watching your new child, check out these inspiring adoption quotes.
The Best Adoption Quotes
Blood doesn’t make you family and love has no limits, check out these amazing Adoption Quotes!
1. Parenthood requires love, not DNA.
2. Adoption because a family isn’t made from blood, it’s made from love.
3. You may not have my eyes or smile but from that very first moment, you had my heart.
4. The adoption took time. The love arrived instantly.
5. Wanted. Chosen. Loved. Adopted.
6. Love has no limits.
7. Adoption is just as beautiful, just as wonderful, and just as amazing as having a child any other way.
The Sweetest Quotes about Adoption
These sweet adoption quotes are the perfect way to share just how. you really feel.
8. Adoption is less about getting a child for your family and more about giving your family for a child.
9. You were worth the wait.
10. We didn’t give you the gift of life. Life gave us the gift of you.
11. Blessed by adoption – Ephesians 3:20
12. I’m in love with a child I haven’t yet met.
13. Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s
14. Adoption is a journey of faith, from beginning to end.
15. If you have a heart for adoption, don’t let fear stand in the way.
16. Whether your children are yours through biology or adoption, they are yours through love.
Family is Made from Love
Family is made from love, these adoption quotes are the perfect inspo for you and your journey!
17. Adoption was a bumpy ride, very bumpy. But, God, was it worth the fight.
18. There are times when the adoption process is exhausting and painful and makes you want to scream. But, I am told, so does childbirth.
19. God knew that it doesn’t matter how your children get to your family. It just matters that they got there.
20. Being a parent wasn’t just about bearing a child. It was about bearing witness to its life.
21. Adoption – because family isn’t made from blood, it’s made from love.
22. Every child deserves a home and love.
23. Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.
More Quotes You’ll Love
These adoption quotes are in all inspiring and fulfilling. They are a great way to stay motivated during the adoption process and to remind you of why you fell in love! For more inspiring quotes like these check out a few more of our favorites!
- Birthday Quotes for Your Wife – Your wife is one of the most amazing people you know. She is your standard of beauty, and your forever “yes.” Yet sometimes we struggle to find the right words to tell her how wonderful she is on her birthday. That’s why we put together these “Birthday Quotes for Wife” to help you find the perfect way to say Happy Birthday to her.
- Morning Motivation Quotes – If motivation came naturally then we would never need someone to give it to us. These Morning Motivational Quotes are designed to give you the push you need to be awesome today. Whether it is a partner at the gym, or the co-worker that always has your back, motivation is absolutely vital to being successful.
- Gangster Love Quotes – There is love, and there is that special kind of love. The kind of love that runs deep and creates bonds that don’t make sense to a lot of people. These gangster love quotes are to capture that kind of love. If one resonates with you, share it. Spread the love.
The adoption process is a long, hard road, but man is it worth it! Let us know in the comments your journey with adoption!