Inside: 43 Best Song Quotes
There is something about a special song. A song we share with someone special to us, or just one that we cannot get out of our head. There is something magical about music in that it can capture us.
It can take a time of our life and capture it in a time capsule that is opened every time a song is played. These best song quotes capture that magic and even showcase the lyrics that are permanently written on our hearts. Which one speaks to you? Which one makes you want to open Spotify and open the playlist that you know will bring you to tears?
Go for it, life’s a song and deserves to be blasted.
Best Song Quotes that Capture Us
1. “I’m bad at love, but you can’t blame me for trying.” – Halsey
2. Sometimes I hear a song and suddenly I can smell you.
3. Behind every favorite song, there is an untold story.
4. Suddenly all the love songs were about you.
5. One old song can bring a thousand old memories.
6. “she acts like summer and walks like rain.” – Train
7. “You belong among the wildflowers.” – Tom Petty
8. Life is one grand, sweet song. So start the music.
Good music doesn’t have an expiration date
9. Good music doesn’t have an expiration date.
10. “running after you is like chasing the clouds.” – Harry Styles
11. “when writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – Drake
12. A song can connect you to your emotions better than any therapist.
13. There were times in life that the only thing I had was a song, and it carried me.
14. I speak in Disney song lyrics and Friends quotes.
15. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
16. “let’s love like there are no goodbyes.” – Dua Lipa
17. In a world off-key, you are the song that I sing.
18. “here I am – rock you like a hurricane.” – Scorpions
Best Song Quotes – Life is a song, dance along with the melody
19. Life is a song, dance along with the melody.
20. A song can bring the greatest joy or deepest pain, and then leave you in moments.
21. A good friend will text you your favorite song lyrics for no reason.
22. Knowing my family, they are going to play “Another One Bites the Dust” at my funeral.
23. We sing songs at the top of our lungs together, cause we’re best friends.
24. Music is truly the only one that really understands me.
25. You are the song that I can’t get out of my head.