Inside: Motivating Minimalist Quotes to Inspire Change.
Life is complex and it’s filled with so many material things, so much stuff, that it gets harder and harder to appreciate the really important things. But when you live with less and cherish the things you most need, nothing goes unnoticed and everything serves a purpose.
So instead of searching for more, find satisfaction in the things you already have and revel in the functionality they provide in your life. Never forget the things that make for a truly valuable life.
If your life is feeling cluttered, mentally or physically, it’s time to summon your inner minimalist. Use these 31 motivating minimalist quotes about simplicity and minimalism to pare down.
Motivating Minimalist Quotes
1. If you don’t love it or use it, it’s clutter
2. The best things in life aren’t things.
3. Get clear on what matters by getting rid of everything that doesn’t.
4. Less stuff, more meaning.
5. Trust the process.
6. Make it happen
7. Very little is needed to make a happy life.
8. Less, but better
9. Minimalism, as a lifestyle, is the art of letting go.
10. Minimalism is about intentionality, not deprivation.
Simple Minimalist Quotes
11. Collect moments, not things.
12. Stop filling all the spaces.
13. Stop trying to impress others with the things that you own. Begin inspiring them by the way that you live.
14. Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
15. The less you own, the less owns you.
16. Everything will okay in the end if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
17. I’ve learned that minimalism isn’t about what you own, it’s about why you own it.
18. There is beauty in simplicity.
19. Own what you need. Not what you want.
20. Instead of figuring out how to make ends meet, work on having fewer ends.
21. Clutter is nothing more than postponed decisions.
Minimalist Quotes about a Simpler Life
22. Minimalism is not about having less. It’s about making room for more of what matters.
23. Your home is a living space, not a storage space.
24. The opposite of more is enough.
25. Quality, not quantity.
26. Believe it is possible and take the next step.
27. Not every possession is belonging.
28. You don’t need more space. You need less stuff.
29. A minimalist home can be a home that’s always primed to say, “Welcome.”
30. Keep the best and get rid of the rest.
31. It feels better to do stuff than to have stuff.
More Quotes You’ll Love
Feeling inspired by these minimalist quotes? Here are a few more of our favorites.
- Spring Forward Quotes – Are you ready to conquer your goals this spring? Whether your eyes are on achieving something really big, tackling a couple of small tasks, or even just being more appreciative of your current status, a little motivation is usually the key to doing so. Here are some of our favorite inspiring Spring forward quotes to help you “spring” into this fresh season full of accomplishment and happiness!
- Live in the Moment Quotes – There is something incredibly powerful about living in the moment. None of us do this perfectly, as there is always some anxiety creeping into the back of our minds. But, in those moments we are able to focus on the gift that is today; those are always the best days.
- You are so Beautiful Quotes – Sometimes we want to tell someone exactly how beautiful they are, but struggle for the words. Listen, we all aren’t William Shakespeare okay! Yet, we really desire the ones we love to know how beautiful they are on the inside and out. These “You Are So Beautiful” Quotes look to help you capture just the right words to express your love and the beauty of the other. The world needs everyone to truly understand how beautiful they are on the inside and out, and we hope these quotes can help encourage everyone to share that with someone special!