Inside: Awesome booming fireworks quotes that will fill you with wonder
Do you love booming fireworks? I think we can all agree on what the best part of the Fourth of July is! Obviously, being free and whatnot…but the real kicker every year is the fireworks! I have been looking forward to fireworks every year since I was a kid, and I don’t think that is going to change any time soon.
They instill such a unique sense of wonder within every person who sees them go up into the sky. Whether it be from large-scale firework shows or small backyard firework fun, these mini explosives spark joy in the hearts of millions. Last year we watched from the beach (which reminds me, check out these cute beach quotes).
So I wanted to round up some of my all-time favorite quotes that fully encompass what it is like to see fireworks. I really think you are going to love these. Take a look to see if any of these fill you with nostalgia or that classic sense of wonder!
Booming Firework Quotes
Take a second to think back to your earliest memory of a firework. Hopefully, it doesn’t involve anyone getting hurt, which we all know tends to happen on the 4th. Did you know that this is one of the biggest nights of the year for ER visits? This is wild but not completely unexpected. Below you will find some booming firework quotes that are totally safe!
1. “The sky lights up with fireworks when you follow your dreams.” – Avijeet Das
2. “I guess we all like to be recognized not for one piece of fireworks but for the ledger of our daily work.” – Neil Armstrong
3. “Keep calm and sparkle on.”
4. “Laughter is the fireworks of the soul.”
5. “You are like fireworks. You go out into your children, your friends, your society, and the whole world.” – Nhat Hanh
6. “Fireworks paint the sky brilliant hues of orange and purple, I never thought that I would see those colors up there, but alas, they are there.”
7. “That is the truly beautiful and encouraging aspect of freedom; no one struggles for it just for himself.” – Fanny Lewald
8. “Life is like a fireworks show. One minute the sky is black, followed by an explosion, fire, and eventually another black sky.”
9. “We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let’s not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.” – Tite Kubo
10. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
Unique Sayings About Firework Fun
Next up, I have some more unique booming fireworks quotes that I really think you are going to enjoy. You can use these as your cool quotes Instagram captions, on cute cards…whatever you want. Just make sure to give the author credit if they are known!
11. “As the sky echoed fireworks, the ground mourned an unheard screech of the fallen feathers.”
12. “Fireworks make me think of you.”
13. “I am pretty sure I was a sparkler.”
14. “When all your attention is on the fireworks, you forget there is an empty sky in which the fireworks appear. Likewise, when all your attention is on form, you forget you are the empty awareness in which all forms are ceaselessly coming and going.” -Michael Jefferys
15. “We honor independence day with a parade and fireworks, for all the world we say: ‘Proud to be Americans!'”
16. “There is nothing I love more than seeing color streak the sky on the 4th of July.”
17. “If you can’t see the sun, you will be impressed with a street light. If you’ve never felt thunder and lightning, you’ll be impressed with fireworks. And if you turn your back on the greatness and majesty of God, you’ll fall in love with a world of shadows and short-lived pleasures.” – John Piper
18. “I’m shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town.” – Taylor Swift
19. “Seeing you put fireworks into my stomach and butterflies in my throat.”
20. “All the fireworks in the world couldn’t describe the emotions you stir into my heart.”
21. “The essence of America, that which really unites us, is not ethnicity, or nationality or religion. It is an idea, and what an idea it is – that you can come from humble circumstances and do great things.” -Condoleezza Rice
22. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.”
Booming Fireworks Quotes You’ll Love
I always like to remind everyone around this time of year that, along with the ER visits, lost animals are also on the rise during the fourth. This is because all of the crazy booms and bangs freak them out, causing them to get loose. So, keep your animals safe and secure in your home! Oh, and you are going to LOVE these booming fireworks quotes.
23. “I bet not even all the fireworks in the world can light up my world like you do.”
24. “When life gets too overwhelming, just look up at the night sky and lose yourself for a while.” – Deborah A. Ten Brink
25. “Yes, I’m ’bout to catch the fireworks soarin’ high in the elusive sky. Stomach n these butterflies fiery, drawing euphonious lines. Yes, I’m ’bout to catch the fireworks projectin’ at someone’s house. Who’s the mannequin behind? This day is yours; tomorrow will be mine.”
26. “Don’t settle for sparklers. Wait for the fireworks.”
27. “There should be fireworks at last, when a dream dies.” – Kirby Larson
28. “‘I felt it.’ What? ‘Magic. She held fireworks in her hand and ignited it on my skin. It was like shooting stars tied with ribbons of heaven.” – JN
29. “She’s the gunpowder in a firework that lights up the sky, with a personality that holds a rainbow of colors for those brave enough to play with her fire.” – J. Iron Word
30. “Fireworks can make us both happy and sad. It just depends if we are talking about fireworks with one another.” -Anthony T. Hincks
31. “Maybe one day someone will light me up when I’m surrounded by darkness, and I promise, he’ll get to see fireworks.” – F.H
32. “When I grew up, we went to Coney Island and Central Park. We’d find our way to the water and watch the fireworks.” -Jimmy Smits
33. “My early childhood memories center around this typical American country store and life in a small American town, including Fourth of July celebrations marked by fireworks and patriotic music played from a pavilion bandstand.” – Fredrick Reines
34. “We all have fireworks within us, ready to explode. Aim high for the sky, shine bright, and when you’re at the top, share the moment to inspire others.” – Arnold Henry
35. “You are the fireworks against my starless sky.”
There you have it. I am counting down the days until the fourth of July, and I bet if you clicked on this article then you are too. I know it sounds a little childish, but hey…where is the fun in living 100% like an adult? There really is some magic in adding some of that child-like wonder back into your life as an adult.
I hope you have an amazing Fourth of July that is spent out of the ER with your animals and watching some amazing fireworks!
If you are interested in even more patriotic quotes, check out these happy memorial day quotes.