Inside: 57 Happy Boss Day Quotes for the Best Boss.
Wishing a happy boss day to your manager in charge should be of first importance to you and not just because they are the ones in charge of your financial lifeline. Ha! But also because in many ways our bosses set the vibe for the entire work environment and making sure yours feels appreciated on the the annual boss day will go a long way in making sure your office mood is the best it can be.
Show your appreciation to your great boss by using these positive, thankful, and uplifting boss day quotes.
Happy Boss Day Quotes
1. I dreamt it, I worked it, I own it… enjoy.
2. Thanks for always being in the mix – whether it’s great or scary your leadership is how we succeed.
3. Wishing you a Happy Boss’s Day and a happy office everyday.
Thanks for being my Strong Female Lead
5. A good boss can take a random selection of people and turn them into a team.
6. The strength of this group is the strength of a leader.
7. Happy Bosses Day, you’re proof that you don’t have to be bossy to be a boss!
8. You inspire me to make Mondays great again.
9. Thank you for always seeing the best in us, and always wanting the best for us.
10. By acknowledging your strengths you are reshaping this team.
Boss’s Day Messages for Cards
11. Successful leaders are not magic. They just work hard and succeed on purpose!
12. Thanks for keeping our team boat afloat as we navigate these seas.
13. A great boss is hard to find and difficult to forget.
14. We are bot a team because we work together, we are a team because we have a great coach.
15. You are great to work with and I’m so happy to be part of your team!
16. You are the example I’d like my daughter to be.
17. The sign of a good leader is not how many followers you have, but how many leaders you create!
18. Today is boss day, but everyday is employee day with a boss like you.
19. Managing people is an art, and you’ve created quite the painting. (this would be so cute given to your boss with an actual painting!)
20. NACHO average boss.
National Boss Day Quotes
21. In honor of boss day, you should feel free to close the office early!
22. Happy boss day to someone who understands our collective need to self medicate (given with a bottle of your favorite wine 😉
23. To the ringleader of this circus we call work, you make the show exciting everyday.
24. Thanks for being such a great leader not just today… but everyday.
25. A good boss is better than a great education!
When you know your worth, you make everyone else feel worthwhile.
27. Thank you for building my confidence and helping me to truly believe in myself.
28. Enjoy this bosses day by assigning as little work as possible – it’s time to put your feet up after all.
29. Good bosses manage, great bosses inspire!
30. Winners are not people who never fail, but those who never quit.
Boss Day Quotes That Are Funny
31. Well, I wasn’t very productive today as I was picking out your card.
32. Thanks for being our own office “google” and answering even the silliest of questions.
33. Happy Bosses Day to a boss we’d work nights & weekend for… and maybe even days!
34. We DONUT know what we would so without you (served up with a box of donuts of course).
35. If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss, he doesn’t have tenure.
36. Best. Boss. Ever.
37. Risking is better than regretting, thank you for taking a risk on me.
38. You’re the best boss! All the other bosses that got cards today were lied to. 😉
A mentor is not someone who walks ahead of you to show you where to go, but someone who walks alongside you to show you how to get there.
40. Your confidence and strength have no competition.
Happy Friendship Day Quotes for Boss
41. When woman are supported great things happen. Thanks for always having my back.
42. Happy bosses day to a boss I’d be friends with, even if you didn’t pay me.
43. The say don’t mix work and friends, but it’s hard when your boss is the best friend around.
44. You’re not bossy, you just have better ideas.
45. A good manager is a man who isn’t worried about his/her own career, but rather the careers of those that work for him.
46. I appreciate you BOSSING me around at work & at play.
47. Being a great boss is a work of heart, being a great friend is a work of soul.
48. Thanks for always making our memos more fun.
Short Happy Boss Day Messages
49. Thank you for the fantastic job you do leading us everyday.
50. Thanks for handling even the toughest cases with style and grace.
51. Thank you for your own part in my journey.
52. Good leaders make people feel that they’re at the very heart of things.
53. Yeah. You know what they say. “Happy captain, happy ship.
54. World’s greatest boss! (Put in on a mug, a card, a shirt… everything!)
55. Thanks for the example you set and the support you give. You bring out the best in us all.
56. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything you do for this company and the employees who work for it.
57. You’re more than a boss – you’re a mentor and a leader. Thanks for everything you do.
More Fun Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these boss day quotes then check out a few more of our favorite quote ideas.
- Motivational Monday Quotes – Mondays can go two different ways, motivating or super negative! Don’t let the Monday blues take hold of you, these motivating Monday quotes with images are the perfect way to start your week! With these fun Monday quotes with images, maybe Mondays can be your new favorite too.
- Quotes About Asking Questions – It’s a funny thing: People are sometimes afraid to ask questions out of fear of seeming “stupid.” And yet the smartest people on the planet are often the ones who ask the most questions. Case in point: Albert Einstein. No one person knows all the information in the world. To find the right answers, you must ask the right questions. These quotes about asking questions encourage the continued search for information and knowledge.
- Vision Board Quotes – One of my favorite ways to create a vision board is by cutting out inspiring pictures, writing out cute motivational quotes, and displaying it to be a daily reminder of your vision and goals. Here are a few of our favorite inspiring vision board quotes to motivate success and conquering your goals.