Inside: 57 Happy Boss Day Quotes for the Best Boss.
Everyone always hopes they will have a good leader. We all want someone who is thoughtful, listens, and leads by example. Managers need to be able to motivate and inspire their employees to do their best work.
It takes a special person to be a boss and that’s why we celebrate them on their own day.
Show your appreciation to your great boss by using these positive, thankful, and uplifting boss day quotes.
Happy Boss Day Quotes
1. We just wanted you to know, we’d be at a loss if you weren’t our boss.
2. For all of your dedication and encouragement, we thank you today.
3. Wishing you a Happy Boss’s Day with great appreciation for all the big and little things you do.
4. Great jobs start with great bosses. I’m so lucky to be on your team!
5. Thanks for all that you do to keep our company growing and moving forward.
6. It’s a pleasure to work with a manager who always brings out the best in people.
7. Our Boss: Where problems go to die. Keep up the great work!
8. You inspire us with everything you do.
9. We couldn’t ask for a better supervisor. Everything you do for your employees shows that you care and are willing to put in the extra work.
10. You have not only been my boss; you’ve been my mentor through the good and bad times. I couldn’t have made it without you.
Boss’s Day Messages for Cards
11. I’m glad I know you and I’m glad I work for you. Enjoy the day because you’re the best boss ever!
12. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I couldn’t be any happier than working for you.
13. You were born to be a leader. We all celebrate your leadership and the great person that you are.
14. There is no question that as our leader you bring positivity to the office. Enjoy your special day!
15. You are great to work with and I’m so happy to be part of your team!
16. Leadership is a talent and you’ve got it. You’re a leader who inspires me every day to do my best.
17. Wishing you a Happy Boss Day with a lot of appreciation for you being my boss.
18. The best perk of this job is having you as my manager.
19. One day a year isn’t enough to celebrate your awesomeness.
20. So glad I work for you!
National Boss Day Quotes
21. Have a Happy Boss Day, you deserve it! All of us appreciate your guidance and leadership, thanks for everything!
22. Happy Boss Day to someone who always knows exactly how to bring out the best in people.
23. Today, if you think I’m going to tell you what a great manager you are and how easy it is to work for you. Well, you’d be right.
24. Do you know why you make a really good manager? Because you are a role model first and a boss second. Happy Boss Day!
25. We all think you are a good leader, but you are an even better person and for that, we say, “Let’s eat cake!”
26. It seems like every time there’s a problem, you have a solution. You’re a patient problem solving is an example to us all.
27. You are that rare combination of someone who can listen to and deal with complaints, but also give perfect compliments. Thank you.
28. As our leader, we all look up to you, and as our mentor, we all learn from you. You inspire us every day. Happy Boss Day!
29. I know I’m your favorite employee, but on Boss Appreciation Day, I wanted you to know that everyone else thinks you like them too.
30. To the person whose job I never (ever, ever) want. Happy Boss Day!
Boss Day Quotes Funny
31. Well, I wasn’t very productive today as I was picking out your card.
32. You are living proof that you don’t have to be bossy to be a great boss!
33. To the ringleader of this circus that we call, “Work.” You make the show exciting every day!
34. Well, they said herding cats would be easier. By now, you’ve learned they were right.
35. All the other managers being complimented today are just being lied to — but not you!
36. Best. Boss. Ever.
37. Thanks for being such a great leader.
38. The best perk about working here is having you as my manager.
39. You’re the best manager I’ve ever had and I’m not just saying that because I want a raise.
40. Not everybody is lucky enough to have a boss like you, we consider ourselves the luckiest employees ever.
Happy Friendship Day Quotes for Boss
41. You set the best example and you give the most support. Thank you for being our manager.
42. If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss, he doesn’t have tenure.
43. There is only one way to get anybody to do anything. And that is by making the other person want to do it.
44. One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who follow you.
45. A good manager is a man who isn’t worried about his/her own career, but rather the careers of those that work for him.
46. Managers are people who do things right, while leaders are people who do the right thing.
47. Leadership is an action, not a position.
48. I’m a big believer in picking your boss, not the job. Great people create great jobs.
Happy Boss Day Messages
49. If you ever catch a great boss, it’s just such a rare thing, and it’s amazing.
50. Next to excellence is the appreciation of it.
51. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
52. Good leaders make people feel that they’re at the very heart of things.
53. Yeah. You know what they say. “Happy captain, happy ship.
54. One day a year isn’t enough to recognize you and the great work you do. Thanks!
55. Thanks for the example you set and the support you give. You bring out the best in us all.
56. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything you do for this company and the employees who work for it.
57. You’re more than a boss – you’re a mentor and a leader. Thanks for everything you do.
More Fun Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these boss day quotes then check out a few more of our favorite quote ideas.
- Motivational Monday Quotes – Mondays can go two different ways, motivating or super negative! Don’t let the Monday blues take hold of you, these motivating Monday quotes with images are the perfect way to start your week! With these fun Monday quotes with images, maybe Mondays can be your new favorite too.
- Quotes About Asking Questions – It’s a funny thing: People are sometimes afraid to ask questions out of fear of seeming “stupid.” And yet the smartest people on the planet are often the ones who ask the most questions. Case in point: Albert Einstein. No one person knows all the information in the world. To find the right answers, you must ask the right questions. These quotes about asking questions encourage the continued search for information and knowledge.
- Vision Board Quotes – One of my favorite ways to create a vision board is by cutting out inspiring pictures, writing out cute motivational quotes, and displaying it to be a daily reminder of your vision and goals. Here are a few of our favorite inspiring vision board quotes to motivate success and conquering your goals.