Inside: Lovely thank you teacher quotes to show appreciation.
It’s no secret that there are certain occupations that serve as the backbone of our society. I am talking about Doctors, Scientists, and of course, Teachers. Today I will be focussing on the last one.
Teaching is a severely under-appreciated job. Most teachers around the world, and certainly in the U.S., are underpaid, overworked, and have to go up against challenges most of us don’t even consider during our 9-5. All of this is because they are passionate about changing the lives of our children.
Still though, there is something absolutely magical about a good teacher. We all can remember those teachers whose kindness touched our hearts. Some of us are now parents who get to watch as our children get to have a relationship with a special teacher.
These “Thank You Teacher Quotes” are designed to help celebrate the special teachers in our lives. Perhaps you want to thank your child’s new teacher, or an old one of yours. It could be that you want to inspire a teacher friend or two.
Whatever you do, don’t let this season pass without letting the teachers know how special they are.
Thank You Teacher Quotes – The world needs more like you
1. The world needs more teachers like you.
2. It takes the best teachers to bring out the best in students.
3. It takes a big heart to shape little minds.
4. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
5. Thank you for being the star that taught them to shine.
6. Thank you for helping our children bloom.
7. A good teacher is everything a parent could never be.
8. You’re changing the world, one child at a time.
Fun Teacher Thank You Instagram Captions To Use
A teacher’s influence is one of the most powerful things for a growing child. There are so many people who link their success back to a teacher who inspired them. Make sure these ones that inspired you know it with these “thank you teacher quotes.”
9. Your influence can never be erased.
10. Thank you for helping our little one have big dreams.
11. We need S’ more teachers like you.
12. To most you are a teacher, to us you are a hero.
13. I can never thank you enough for what you’ve done.
14. Thank you for making our lives full of wonder and possibility.
15. You are the best guide on the climb of life.
16. They may forget the books, but they will never forget you.
17. My child is a better person because of you.
18. You saw something in my child, he will never be the same.
Thank You Quotes For Teacher Cards – Best. Teacher. Ever.
19. Best. Teacher. Ever.
20. As parents we get the credit, so we want to give you all the gratitude.
21. Thank you for making a difference every day.
22. I would tell anyone to put their children in your care.
23. For the first time, our kid is excited to go to school every day – thank you!
24. You make it easy for me to drop my kid off every day.
25. Thank you for believing in our little one.
Here are some of the sweetest Thank you Teacher quotes for you to look through. I urge you to consider a teacher who has positively affected your life. If you can, send them one of these quotes.
Sweetest Thank You Sayings For Teachers
While I was finding these, I was fighting back the tears. They are just that good! And so are teachers. I think that by the end of this list, that point will really be brought home.
26. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Carl W. Buechner
27. “What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can be erased.”
28. “I am always grateful to have you as my mentor. You are my inspiration and role model. Thank you, teacher.”
29. “You did everything to make your class fun and exciting. I learned so much from you. Thank you for helping me to be a better person.”
30. “Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that’s because you’re a teacher.” – Aaron Bacall
31. “Why you kept at it after we first met or after you first graded me, I do not know. Why you singled me out for the extra lessons, I have no idea. You saw potential where I saw non, and you did not stop till you had fanned in into flames. There’s just thank you for saying, and more thank you.”
32. “Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you, teacher, for guiding us, inspiring us, and making us what we are today.”
33. “Thank you for always being patient while teaching me, thank you for listening, for always showing up, and for always trying. You are the best teacher in the whole world.”
34. “Thank you, teacher; the best lessons are not learned from a book but from the hearts of truly great teachers like you. I’m so grateful for the important school and life lessons you taught me. Thank you for caring about the future.”
35. “To a special teacher. When I started school, this day seemed so far away. Now it’s here, and I can’t believe that time has passed so quickly. But through your encouragement and guidance. I feel I’m ready for tomorrow’s challenges. Teachers play such an important part in shaping and guiding…especially teachers like you; thank you for caring so much.”
36. “Thank you for the energy you put into works that found their way into our brains. It was sometimes easy, but when it was hard, you still put in more effort. I appreciate you.”
37. “May not say it always. But I mean it whenever I say it. Thank you, Teacher, for all the things you have done for me.”
38. “Good teachers like you aren’t always the ones who have fancy degrees and qualifications. They are the ones who have a big heart and a burning desire to make the world a better place. One kid at a time. Thank You.”
39. “Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
40. “Because my teacher believed in me, I never gave up; now I am flying towards my dreams.” – Heidi McDonald
Quotes about Teachers
Every single person out there has a story about a teacher who made a difference in their life. This list was written by people who wanted to express their gratitude to that special one. Take a look!
41. “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.” – Sidney Hook
42. “You led me towards the path I should follow in life, opened my mind, touched my heart and soul. Thank you for all your guidance.”
43. “My teaching gave me the best gift of all…believing in me!” – Unknown
44. “A teacher is a lamp of a nation. A teacher is only one person who serves society in a real manner. Salute to all teachers.”
45. “A teacher is someone who nourishes the souls of the students for a lifetime.”
46. “We have been reminded to count our blessings and name them one by one. You, dear teacher, are my blessing that I count more than twice. I owe you my lifelong respect.”
47. “A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others.”
48. “You taught me to aim for success and to accept failure with courage. Thank you, Teacher.”
49. “A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart.”
50. “It is not enough for the teacher to love the child. She must first love and understand the universe. She must prepare herself and truly work at it.” – Maria Montessori
51. “Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me s a good teacher, that will be the biggest honor for me.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
52. “Thanks for always caring for us and reassuring us that all of us were doing okay; you are the world’s best teacher! Thank you for everything!”
Heartwarming Sayings For Appreciation Cards
Honestly, This whole list is pretty heartwarming. But I thought I would end this on a strong note. That is where these Thank you teacher quotes come in. Take a look at these quotes and try not to cry.
53. “Teachers can change lives with the right mix of chalk and challenges.”
54. “Not everyone has the patients of a saint, a heart of gold, and dedication without end – but you do! This is why I just wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated. Happy Teacher’s Day!”
55. “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.” – Sidney Hook
56. “Hey teachers: please don’t ever feel guilty for resting during your break. Teaching is exhausting. You’ve poured your heart and soul into your job this year. You have more than earned your break. Red, Recover, Regenerate.”
57. “You make school feel like home. It wasn’t my favorite place until I met you. Thank you for being the best teacher.”
58. “Teachers can have a profound impact on our lives and should be honored as heroes, I believe. They’re working for so little money, under such difficult circumstances, usually for the love of the service to the children.”
59. “It’s been wonderful to have been taught by a wonderful teacher like you.”
60. “You have inspired me every day I come to school. Thank you Teacher.”
61. “An apple isn’t a good enough gift for you.”
62. “I will never forget the way you pushed me to do better.”
63. Lessons, guidance and love that’s what a teacher’s main job description is.
64. In recognition of all the sacrifices you make to show up for our kids, thank you.
65. Thank you for all you do, we hope you can treat yourself as good as you treat us!
66. When you are supporting a kid, you are supporting someones hopes and dreams.
67. Thank you for being kind and supportive.
I don’t think that I have to convince you that teachers are awesome, but if you weren’t sure before, I bet you are not. This just goes to show how many people have been positively impacted by a teacher.
Think back to your time in school, whether it be in the past or the present, and think about that handful of teachers that really went above and beyond to teach you. Those are the teachers being honored with these phrases here today. So why not share with them the impact they’ve had? Get in touch by sending a thank you email or card to the school they work at.
If you loved these ideas and want to stay in your feels, I have more heartwarming quote ideas that you will have to see. You are going to go crazy for these.
Motivational Quotes for Students
Best Friend Instagram Quotes