Inside: Magical Christmas tree quotes to raise your Christmas spirit.
Who is ready for Christmas? I know I am! I don’t just look forward to Christmas Day, though…I look forward to the whole month of December. Because although Christmas is magical, once it’s over...it’s over.
But we have the whole month to celebrate it if we choose to do so. Start with the little things, like watching holiday movies or reading holiday quotes to get you in the Holiday spirit. Today, I have gathered over 90 of the most Magical Christmas Tree quotes for you to look through.
You can use these on your crafts or simply as inspirational fuel, whatever you need. So take your time looking through these. Get yourself some hot cocoa, a cozy blanket, and have a read!
Short Tree Quotes
I thought I would start us out with some shorter quotes. These will just prove to you that you don’t need many words to convey the Christmas spirit. So take a look and see how quickly you get inspired by the up and coming holiday. It is kind of hard not to, don’t you think?
1. “All Christmas Trees are Perfect” – Charles N. Barnard
2. “It’s not what’s under the tree that matters. It’s who’s gathered around it.” – Charlie Brown
3. “Looks great. Little full. Lotta sap.” – Clark Griswald
4. “I put up my Christmas tree entirely too early. I’m one of those people.” – Rachel Boston
5. “Never worry about the size of your Christmas Tree, in the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
6. “A Christmas tree is loved by everyone because it is a source of true happiness.”
7. “Brighten up your life with a Christmas Tree.”
8. “There’s nothing cozier than a Christmas Tree all lit up.”
9. “Oh, Christmas Tree, how lovely are your branches?”
10. “Be like the Christmas tree; evergreen, shining, full of lights, and full of gifts.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
11. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Bill Vaughan
12. “Don’t you love it when the Christmas Tree is lit?”
13. “There is nothing quite as magical as the first time you light your Christmas tree.”
14. “Christmas trees are at the center of Christmas. They are the shimmering light that brings hope to all.”
15. “It’s Halloween, you know what that means? Tomorrow we get to put up the Christmas tree.”
Festive Tree Quotes
Next, here are some of the most festive quotes about trees that you will ever read. I loved finding these because it just proved to me how important this holiday is to so many people around the world who celebrate it. It’s just beautiful!
16. “Happiness is putting up a Christmas Tree.”
17. “Let there be light…on your Christmas tree tonight.”
18. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
19. “Sparkle like tinsel on your Christmas tree.”
20. “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow; they represent a gift of love given long ago.”
21. “Just remember the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” – The Polar Express
22. “Taking down the Christmas Tree makes it feel official: time to get back to joyless and cynical.” – Greg Fitzsimmons
23. “The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!” – Charles N Barnard
24. “The smell of pine needles, spruce and the smell of a Christmas tree, those, to me, are the scents of the holidays.” – Blake Lively
25. “Are you pining for Christmas? Start decorating your tree.”
26. “I’m pining for a Christmas tree to spruce up the place.”
27. “Lo and behold, it is the time of year when people get to unleash their inner decorators.”
28. “Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart! Have a blessed Christmas!”
29. “A Christmas Tree is the holiday personified.”
30. “It’s never too early to decorate for Christmas.”
Funny Christmas Tree Quotes
I couldn’t create this list and not have a section dedicated to funny Christmas tree quotes; now could I? These are hilarious, and some of them are painfully relatable. Take a look to see which ones make you literally LOL.
31. “Dear Santa, just leave the credit card under the tree.”
32. “Let’s act like Christmas Trees and get lit.”
33. “Christmas: the only time of year you can sit in front of a dead tree eating candy out of socks.”
34. “Mentally, I am ready to spend all my money on Christmas presents. Financially, I am not ready to spend all my money on Christmas presents.”
35. “I don’t know what I believe. I guess that makes me a Christmas agnostic.”
36. “I hope you are under my Christmas tree because you are what I want for Christmas.”
37. “It doesn’t matter how much your tree costs. It’s the love in the home that matters. But yeah, mine is expensive.”
38. “Yeah…it’s looking like a charlie brown Christmas tree. It needs a lot of love.”
39. “There’s no experience quite like cutting your own live Christmas tree out of your neighbor’s yard.”
40. “Anyone who believes that men are equal to women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.”
41. “As much as I love the smell of fresh Christmas Trees, I would much prefer a fake one. That way, my ground won’t be littered with needles, I won’t be bringing any little birds into my home like last year.”
42. “Christmas tree stands are the work of the Devil; they want you dead.”
43. “I am tired of everyone putting up their Christmas tree so early, be like me and never take it down!
44. “My Christmas tree is still up, bringing Christmas cheer 24/7, 365 days a year.”
45. “Christmas is what you make of it, so every year, I make the most. Because I am extra.”
Christmas Captions For Instagram
Everyone knows that getting the perfect Instagram caption for your photo of your Christmas tree is of the utmost importance. So I thought I would help you out by including some of my favorite ideas.
46. “Never ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” – Nora Roberts
47. “The best Christmas trees come very close to exceeding nature.” – Andy Rooney
48. “My favorite smell is Christmas tree.”
49. “Gonna go lay under the Christmas tree to remind my friends & family that I am a gift.”
50. “Judging by the look on our faces, can you tell we’re up to snow good?
51. “My favorite color is Christmas.”
52. “Mariah Carrey is fully thawed. It’s officially Christmas.”
53. “You, me, and the perfect Christmas tree.”
54. “Let’s make this a December to remember and a Christmas we’ll never forget.”
55. “Christmas magic is all around, now that the Christmas tree is out.”
56. “I better wake up to a puppy under the Christmas tree.”
57. “Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring(except for people with kids who still believe in Santa).”
58. “Tis the season for #giving”
59. ” #RestingGrinchFace”
60. “Single and ready to jingle.”
Top Quotes About Festive Trees
Next up, we have some of my favorite quotes about Christmas trees. These embody everything that you want when thinking about this holiday, and more specifically, the symbol of this holiday: The Christmas Tree!
61. “The scent of Christmas tree, pine needles, and spruce is a harbinger of a holiday. Make merry with them.”
62. “At this time of year, few sights evoke more feelings of cheer and goodwill than the twinkling lights of Christmas tree.” – Queen Elizabeth II
63. “Christmas tree lights are equal parts enchanting, pretty, and cheerful.”
64. “Gather around the Christmas tree, and the whole family will sing. Oh, nothing quite compares to the joy that the holidays bring.”
65. “Christmas Trees are a symbol of rejoicing and coziness.”
66. “Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.” – Charles M. Schulz
67. “I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all really. Maybe it just needs a little love.” – Charlie Brown Christmas
68. “The Christmas tree symbolizes love, not money. There’s a kind of glory to them when they’re all lit up that exceeds anything all money in the world can buy.” – Andy Rooney
69. “I wish I could wake up under the Christmas Tree.”
70. “I grew up on a Christmas Tree Farm, so this is a good season for me. It was my job to pull the praying mantis pods off of the Christmas trees.” – Taylor Swift
71. “He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.”
72. “May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!”
73. “Santa told me you’d been very good this year. I told him it was just a lack of opportunity. But still, I’ll be looking for presents under the tree.”
74. “What’s a Christmas tree without tinsel and pretty silver and gold decorations? You can’t really call it a Christmas tree now, can you? And think of all the fun and joy that would be lost on Christmas morning if all the young folks didn’t get to see that sparkling, happy tree.” – Romeo Muller
75. “I was only kicking down the Christmas tree to get the star on top.” – Ray Bradbury
Cutting Down Your Tree Sayings
And lastly, I wanted to finish off this list strong with some of the most magical Christmas Tree quotes that I could find. I think you will see that these don’t disappoint.
76. “I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.” Charles Dickens
77. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
78. “I grew up with a Christmas tree; I’m going to stay with a Christmas tree.” -Thomas Menino
79. “Glittering tinsel, lights, glass balls, and candy canes dangle from pine trees.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
80. “Moving between the legs of tables and of chairs, rising or falling, grasping at kisses and toys, advancing boldly, sudden to take alarm, retreating to the corner of arm and knee, eager to be reassured, taking pleasure in the fragrant brilliance of the Christmas tree.” – T.S. Eliot
81. “The Christmas tree, twinkling with lights, had a mountain of gifts piled up beneath it, like offerings to the great god of excess.” – Tess Gerritsen
82. “Make your plate look like a Christmas tree, I tell people, mostly green with splashes of other bright colors.” – Victoria Moran
83. “I don’t know about you, but Christmas is not Christmas without a colorful tree.”
84. “There are three things in this world that I love more than anything, hot cocoa, presents, and my family gathered around the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.”
85. “The perfect Christmas tree is one that has been decorated with love.”
86. “Despite the rumors, you can never put up your Christmas tree too early.”
87. “Pine needles, Popcorn on a string, cute glass ornaments, oh you make me want to sing.”
88. “I never understood how some people could hate Christmas, have they never seen a Christmas tree?”
89. “I’ve been thinking this year about getting rid of my store-bought ornaments and going back to the old ways of stringing cranberries and popcorn on a string. This way, more time is invested in the Christmas spirit.”
90. “When I see the Christmas tree all lit up, it fills me with glee.”
91. “Christmas just is not the same without a tree, grand and decorated with love, sitting in the living room with me.”
And there you have it: over 90 of the most magical Christmas tree quotes out there. I hope you loved reading these and that they boosted your Christmas spirit!
If you want to continue on the Christmas Quote fun, I have so many other ones to show you. I think that this holiday season is behind some of the best quotes in the world, so it would be a shame for you not to see them for yourself. Take a look here to get started.
So Merry Christmas to you. If you find yourself inspired to write your own Christmas tree quote, by all means, do so! Perhaps you will be on this list next year.