Inside: Daisy quotes that will brighten your day.
Daisies are a kind of flower known for their incredible simplistic beauty and popularity among romantics of the world. Writers, poets, and philosophers have been entranced by daisies which are flowers that we can observe in our gardens and any fields near us. You will find many metaphors and poetry in the English literature of artists describing the beauty of daisies.
A daisy is a flower that symbolizes innocence, purity, and true love.
They are most recognizable due to their yellow-colored disc and white petals surrounding them. Usually, these flowers blossom around spring and fall.
If you are an avid reader, you will be able to find many characters named “Daisy” in fictional books. Mostly, these readers emulate the natural qualities of a daisy of purity, innocence, femininity, and kindness.
Here’s a list of daisy quotes that will leave you feeling inspired and motivated to become kind, truthful, and hopeful.
Fantastic Daisy Quotes that Will Make You Feel Upbeat
These bright yellow flowers can instantly change your mood and make you feel happy and motivated about the future. Here are some of the most cheerful and poetic daisy’s quotes.
1. “Daisies are like sunshine to the ground.” – Drew Barrymore
2. “Stars are the daisies that begem the blue fields of the sky.” – David Macbeth Moir
3. “Daisies infinite uplift in praise their little growing hands, O’er every hill that under heaven expands.” – Ebenezer Elliott
4. “Be careful of words; they can be both daisies and bruises.” – Anne Sexton
5. “The daisy, by the shadow that it casts, protects the lingering dewdrop from the sun.” – William Wordsworth
6. “Their desire was silent yet magnificent, like a thousand daisies attuning their faces toward the path of the sun.” – Jeffrey Eugenides
7. “The love of God toward you is like the Amazon River flowing down to water a single daisy.” – F.B. Meyer
8. “In a world full of daisies, dare to be a rose.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
9. “The brief silence that follows is as tender as a rainstorm of daisies.” – Mathias Malzieu
10. “Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it’s just a daisy in a jelly glass.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
11. “There’s no dew left on the daisies and clover; there’s no rain left in heaven.” – Jean Ingelow
12. “Daisies in water are the longest-lasting flower you can give to someone. Fact. Buy daisies. Not roses.” – Anne Sexton
Poignant and Profound Quotes on Daisy That Will Change Your Perspective
If you are in the right mindset and mood, observing daisies in your backyard can make you thoughtful about the various abstract aspects of life. Here are some of the most profound daisy quotes to make you think more deeply:
13. “Daisy chains are pretty fragile, and it turns out that families are too.” – Cathy Cassidy
14. “Tread lightly; she is near, under the snow. Speak gently, she can hear, the daisies grow.” – Oscar Wilde
15. “April brings the primrose sweet, / Scatters daisies at our feet.” – Sara Coleridge
16. “Behold the azure sea in front of you, the turquoise sky above you, the amber mountain beneath your feet, and the golden daisy in your hands. How are you not the richest person on earth?” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
17. “Daisies that bring you joy are better than roses that bring you sorrow.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
18. “Never a daisy that grows, but a mystery guideth the growing; Never a river that flows, but a majesty scepters the flowing.” – Richard Realf
19. “Human beings are born solitary, but everywhere they are in chains – daisy chains – of interactivity. Social actions are makeshift forms, often courageous, sometimes ridiculous, always strange.” – Andy Warhol
20. “The cemetery is an open space among the ruins, covered in winter with violets and daisies. It might make one in love with death, to think that one should be buried in so sweet a place.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
21. “Here it’s safe; here it’s warm. Here the daisies guard you from every harm.” – Suzanne Collins
22. “You have to decide if you’re going to wilt like a daisy or if you’re just going to go forward and live the life that you’ve been granted.” – Kevin Costner
23. “They’re so friendly. Don’t you think daisies are the friendliest flower?” – Kathleen Kelly
24. “If I had my life to live over, I’d pick more daisies.” – Don Herold
Positive Literary Daisy Quotes
Here are some of the most inspiring flowering daisy quotes for making your day instantly brighter:
25. “Patience stoutly resists pulling up the daisies to see how the roots are doing!” – Neal A. Maxwell
26. “It may not be automatic necessity that makes all daisies alike; it may be that God makes every daisy separately but has never gotten tired of making them.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
27. “I don’t know whether this is the best of times or the worst of times, but I assure you it’s the only time you’ve got. You can either sit on your expletive deleted or pick a daisy.” – Art Buchwald
28. “She holds the view that the stars are God’s daisy chain, that rabbits are gnomes in attendance on the Fairy Queen.” – P. G. Wodehouse
29. “The splendor of the rose and the whiteness of the lily do not rob the little violet of its scent nor the daisy of its simple charm.” – Therese of Lisieux
30. “Ev’n thou who mourn’st the Daisy’s fate, that fate is thine—no distant date.” – Robert Burns
More Flower Quotes You’ll Love
● Prickly Sweet Cactus Quotes: Small cacti are the perfect décor item for your office workspace or school desk. If you want to show off your cute cacti to the world and need a great quote to go along with it, we’ve got you! Read some of the best cacti quotes and captions for Instagram.
● Bright Sunflower Quotes: Sunflowers are a wonderful type of flower that resembles the sun’s beautiful bright rays! They smell wonderfully sweet and point their faces towards the sun as they bloom. If you want to read some of the best sunflower quotes or need a meaningful sunflower saying to share with your loved ones, click on the link above to read amazing quotes.
● Wildflower Quotes: All kinds of flowers are beautiful, no matter where they grow and how they bloom. Wildflowers are some of the most naturally charming and rustic flowers that you can ever place in your room or observe in an untended garden. With this compilation of wildflower quotes, you will be able to notice accidental instances of beauty in nature much more often.