Inside: 53 Laundry Quotes for your Pile
If you’ve ever considered setting your laundry pile on fire and starting from scratch, you’re in the right place.
Laundry is one of those never-ending tasks that seem to multiply like crazy no matter what system you have in place. There seems to be a part of the process that slows the whole ordeal to a whole stop…for me, it’s actually moving the folded clothes out of the basket into their actual place.
Some tasks it’s better to have a sense of humor about, which is why we compiled these quotes, phrases and Instagram captions that capture the true humor and frustration that laundry brings.
13 Laundry Quotes
1. Laundry – 30 minutes to wash. 45 minutes to dry. 7-10 days to put away.
2. Laundry…the never-ending story.
3. Laundry – wash, dry, fold, repeat.
4. It will all come out in the wash.
5. Laundry today or naked tomorrow!
6. The laundry is looking at me dirty again…
7. Sometimes you might feel like no one’s there for you, but you know who’s ALWAYS there for you? Laundry. Laundry will always be there for you.
8. Alexa, do the laundry.
9. Welcome to the laundry room! All change left in pockets will be considered a tip.
10. Check your pockets or finders keepers.
11. “I love laundry!” said no one ever.
12. Sorting out life one load at a time.
13. I’m just a girl, standing in front of her dryer, asking her clothes to fold themselves.
Funny Laundry Captions for IG
14. This home is filled with endless love, laughter and laundry.
15. Laundry – loads of fun.
16. When I said ‘I do’ I didn’t mean the laundry.
17. “Behind every working woman is an enormous pile of unwashed laundry. “-Barbara Dale
18. Friend: what are you doing today? Me: living the thug life. Friend: doing laundry? Me: yep!
19. Don’t you just love those 12 seconds when the laundry is done?
20. Sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel but that would only mean more laundry for me.
21. As I do more laundry, nudists seem less crazy.
22. Laundry-all fun and games until it has to be put away.
23. Laundry – take it one load at a time.
Laundry Room Sign Sayings
24. “I love doing laundry! Except for putting it in the dryer, taking it out and folding it and then putting it away.”
25. Everybody wants to save the earth; no one wants to help mom do the laundry.
26. Laundry prayer: grant me the serenity to accept the stains I cannot get out, the courage to bleach the ones I can, and the wisdom to remove that one red sock from the load of whites.
27. Let’s get ready to tumble!
28. I’m pretty sure my laundry breeds while I sleep.
29. I don’t want to fold my laundry. So I’ll restart the dryer … three times in a row.
30. “Learn to put your troubles in your pocket, then leave them there when you do your laundry.” -John Avery
31. “If I don’t do laundry today, I’m gonna have to buy new clothes tomorrow.” -Anna Paquin
32. Behind every mom is a basket of dirty laundry.
33. Life is too short to fold fitted sheets.
34. I wish my bank account refilled as fast as my laundry basket.
35. What’s up, britches?
36. The laundry room is closed due to illness. I’m sick of doing laundry.
Never-Ending Laundry Quotes
37. Based on the amount of laundry I do a week, I’m convinced people live here who I haven’t met yet.
38. A fun weekend does not involve laundry.
39. If you can wash, dry, fold and put away laundry all in one day…I’m not sure we can be friends.
40. Laundry – drop your drawers here.
41. Eat. Sleep. Laundry.
42. You know you’re a mom when you’ve been washing the same load of laundry for three days because you keep forgetting to put it in the dryer.
43. Whoever said death and taxes were the only guarantees in life obviously never had to do laundry.
Let’s Get Sudsy
44. “I really like doing the laundry, because I succeed at it. But I loathe putting it away. It is already clean.” -Jenny Holzer
45. My head says laundry, but my heart says nap.
46. “The laundry has its hands on my dirty shirts, sheets, towels, and tablecloths, and who knows what tales they tell.” -Joseph Smith, Jr.
47. “Sometimes I wonder, if that one missing sock after doing laundry, is the smart one. After being unhappy for so long, it finally walks away from a frayed, worn-out relationship.” -Anthony Liccione
48. The best days end in dirty clothes.
49. The laundry room…loads and loads of fun.
50. Put away your laundry or I’ll punch you in the throat. Love, Mom.
51. “If I tell you another seven hundred times, maybe one of these days you might turn your clothes right side out when you put them in the hamper, eh?” -Jodi Picoult
52. Don’t worry, laundry will always be there for you.
53. First coffee, then laundry.