Inside: Happy Friday Quotes To Finish the Week.
Ahh, Friday. It’s the day most people celebrate the end of a work or school week. It’s the day to wrap up your commitments from the week. It’s the day you wake up feeling rejuvenated because you know the weekend is right around the corner. Whether you’re napping, partying or studying, the weekend is a good time to relax and be free of the stress of work or school. Sometimes it can be hard to motivate yourself to get out of bed, even on Fridays, so we hope these Happy Friday Quotes help you!
Make the most of Friday with these 93 Happy Friday Quotes! They are sure to make you smile almost as big as Friday does.
21 Happy Friday Quotes
1.“It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” – Amy Neftzger
2. Have a fabulous Friday!
3. Well, well, well, look who decided to finally show up? It’s Friday!
4. Hi Friday, I’ve been looking for you since Monday!
5. Is it just me or does coffee taste better on Friday?
6. Alexa, skip to Friday.
7. “Friday afternoon feels like heaven…” -El Fuego
8. Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.
9. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” -Lou Brutus
10. May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever existed.
11. Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.
12. “Friday fills my day with hope & happiness.” -Anthony T. Hincks
13. It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.
14. Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday?
15. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” -Nanea Hoffman
16. Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first.
17. “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” –Napz Cherub Pellazo
18. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” -Chrissy Teigen
19. If Friday had a face, I would kiss it.
20. Dear Friday, I am ready for all of the adventures that the weekend promises.
21. I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.
Happy Friday Captions for Instagram
22. Life is good, especially on a Friday.
23. Friday called. She’s on her way and she’s bringing the wine.
24. All the Friday feels.
26. Friday. We out.
27. Friday vibes!
29. Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we’ve all been waiting for… it’s Friday.
30. It’s Friday and I’m feeling fresh!
31. It’s Fri-YAY!
32. Weekend loading…
33. Happy Friday! Wishing you a day full of smiles and happiness!
Happy Friday Quotes for Work
34. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.”-James Johnson
35. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!” -Kate Summers
36. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” -Catherine Pulsifer
37. Feel that? It’s Friday!
38. Happiness is not having to set an alarm for the next day.
39. Friday Freedom!
40. I don’t work on Fridays. I make appearances.
41. “But it’s Friday” is a valid excuse for almost anything today.
Let’s Celebrate the Weekend Sayings
42. Cheers to the freakin’ weekend!
43. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” -Florence Welch
44. Weekends are sacred for me. They’re the perfect time to relax and spend time with family and friends.
45. Be in love with the weekend and let this affection be mutual.
46. Weekends are days to refuel your soul and to be grateful for the blessings that you have.
47. There is no quote out there that can fully describe how great the weekend is.
48. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” -John Shirley
49. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” -Marilyn Vos Savant
50. To have a productive long weekend you need to remember to wake up early, get some fresh air, set a schedule for yourself, and be goal oriented.
Happy Friday Quotes for Kids
51. Friday Funday!
52. “I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” -Hanna Rhoades
53. Fridays are my favorite.
54. May your Friday sparkle.
55. Feeling Fridaylicious!
56. It’s Friday! Good morning! Have a geat day and a great weekend!
57. Some people like to call it Thursday. I like to call it Friday Eve!
58. It’s Friday! Get your happy on!
Even More Friday Captions for Instagram
59. It’s Friday. Be fierce.
60. Feeling Fridaylicious!
61. Dear Friday, I’m so glad we’re back together!
62. Friday is like that superhero that shows up just in time.
63. That look on your face when you realize it’s finally Friday!\
64. Jump for joy! It’s Friday!
65. Friday is that day I work nine to wine.
Song Lyrics to Celebrate Friday
66. “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesdays gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you, it’s Friday I’m in love.” -The Cure
67. It’s Friday, Friday / Gotta get down on Friday / Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend –Rebecca Black
68. “Last Friday night / Yeah, we danced on tabletops / And we took too many shots / Think we kissed, but I forgot” -Katy Perry
69. “It’s finally Friday / I’m out of control / Forget the workin’ blues / And let the good times roll” -George Jones
70. “Payin’ them bills sure make a man thirsty / Need a little neon, time to get a drink on / Friday can’t come fast enough” -Rascal Flatts
71. “Tonight I’ll spend my bread, tonight / I’ll lose my head, tonight / I’ve got to get tonight / Monday I’ll have Friday on my mind” -The Easybeats
72. “Hello, Friday, I’ve been waiting for you for a long time / You just save me when my life came tumbling down” -Flo Rida
73. “It’s Friday night and I feel all right / The party is here on the West side / So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up” -Montell Jordan
74. “Monday, I have Friday on my mind / Do the five-day drag once more (Monday blues) / There was nothing else that bugs me / More than working for the rich man” -David Bowie
75. “It’s Friday night, and it won’t be long, gotta do my hair, put my make-up on.” -Sia
76. “‘Cause here comes that familiar feelin’ / That Friday’s famous for.” -CeeLo Green
77.“Friday is forever, we should be together tonight.” -We The Kings
Famous Friday Phrases
78. “Its always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves..they tend to spill over.” -Parag Tipnis
79. Just remember that “ehh, it’s Friday!” is a perfectly acceptable excuse.
80. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” -S. O’Sade
81.“I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” -Helen Mirren
82.“Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” -Lauren Oliver
83.“On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” -Douglas Booth
84. It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.
85. These are the days to live for.
Inspirational Quotes to Share on Fridays
86. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!'” -Audrey Hepburn
87. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” -Walt Whitman
88. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -Malala Yousafzai
89. “Spread love everywhere you go.” -Mother Teresa
90. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
91. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
92. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” -Roald Dahl
93. “Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.” -Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson