Inside: Funny Margarita Quotes + Salty Sayings.
Over 21? Need an excuse to hit the bars mid-week? These margarita quotes for National Margarita Day will give you one. Wednesday, Feb. 22 marks National Margarita Day, and considering that it falls on a hump day, I think it’s fair to say that it’s most welcome. After all, sometimes you simply need a drink to help get you through the week. A little unwinding never hurt anyone, right?
This Mexican beverage has gained monumental popularity in the United States, and it’s easy to see why. Margaritas are refreshing, full of flavor, and easy to drink (unlike some of their cocktail counterparts). I mean really, does anybody not like margaritas? Even for you non-alcohol drinkers, a virgin margarita is a treat in and of itself! Top it with whipped cream, and I’m in heaven.
Gather up your friends and co-workers and make a beeline straight to the closest bar once you clock out today. As for what to order? Well, I think you know. Whether you prefer a classic marg or want to go a more fruity route (strawberry, peach, and mango margaritas have always been my personal favorites), it really doesn’t matter… just so long as you’re sipping on a margarita come happy hour.
Pair these fun margarita quotes and salty sayings with your favorite shaken drink photo.
Funny Margarita Quotes
Charm all your followers with these funny margarita quotes and sayings that are perfect for your next social media post.
1. Health experts: ‘Make sure to have 4 servings of fruit per day.’ Me: *pushes wedge of lime off the rim and into my margarita* ‘Consider it done.’
2. “If life gives you limes, make margaritas.” — Jimmy Buffett
3. “We usually have margaritas on Thursdays, but since it’s Tuesday I’ll make an exception.” — Chelsea Handler
4. It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?
5. Take every birthday with a grain of salt. This works much better if the salt accompanies a large margarita.
6. To remove blood stains from your conscience, try frozen margaritas.
7. “A good margarita, a good red wine, I like expensive alcohol, but not a lot of it.” — Denise Richards
8.”Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane.” — Tom Feeney
9. “That’s what my perfume would smell like, margarita and vodka.” — Chelsea Handler
10. You bring the Tequila, I’ll bring the bad decisions.
Margarita Captions for Instagram
11. I’m a better person when I’m tan and holding a margarita.
12. Mamacita needs a Margarita
13. Can we taco-bout it over margs?
14. Always make time for the things you love, like drinking and margaritas.
15. Save water, drink margaritas
16. Know when to give up and have a margarita.
17. I wonder if there is a margarita somewhere out there thinking about me, too.
18. Margaritas make me sound smarter, dance better, feel amazing, and look like Shakira. Therefore, margaritas are a superfood.
19. Everyone needs something to believe in and I believe I’ll have a frozen margarita.
20. I love water. Especially frozen into ice cubes. Blended with tequila. I love margaritas.
21. Margaritas are the answer, but I don’t remember the question.
22. Drinking too many margaritas is liable to tequil-ya!
Margarita Day Quotes
23. I didn’t text you. Tequila did.
24. You can’t make everybody happy. You’re not a margarita.
25. The day a man makes me happier than chips and queso with a frozen margarita is the day I’ll get married.
26. Chip Dippin’ and Margarita Sippin’
27. I keep trying to make protein shakes but they keep coming out as margaritas.
28. Life is better with tacos and margaritas.
29. Life isn’t always tacos & tequila, but it should be.
30. Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink margaritas.
31. I didn’t text you, tequila did.
32. Take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lime and a really big margarita.
33. But first, margaritas.
34. Know when to give up and have a margarita.
35. Two wrongs don’t make a right, but two margaritas usually do.
Our Favorite Margarita Recipe
Now that you have the perfect caption for a margarita-inspired insta post, it’s time to make your favorite blended drink. With only 4 ingredients, this delicious blueberry margarita recipe comes together in a matter of minutes. Simple, smooth, and sweet!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup simple syrup, (see note 1)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- lime slices
- sugar, to rim glasses
- Put all the margarita ingredients in a blender. Blend until the blueberries have broken down and are well combined.
- Place a mesh strainer on top of a pitcher or large measuring cup. Slowly pour the mixture into the strainer. Use a spatula or spoon to push the liquid through the strainer. Discard what is leftover in the strainer.
- Rim the glasses with sugar. Pour the margaritas into the glasses over ice. Garnish with lime wedges and a few blueberries. Enjoy!
Drink Up, Here are a Few More Fun Drinking Quotes
If you like these fun margarita quotes then check out a few more of our favorite bottoms up quotes and sayings that are perfect for a good time.
- Drinking Quotes with Images – To those of us who enjoy a good drink or two with friends, these quotes are for you. These drinking quotes are made to make you smile, remind you of good times with good friends, and encourage more celebratory behavior. Enjoy!
- Funny 21st Birthday Quotes – Ah, the 21st Birthday. That wonderful time when we thought the world revolved around us and we celebrated like acting like we were indestructible. We commend all the people who are able to remember their 21st birthday and salute those who cannot. These Funny 21st Birthday quotes might be a trip down memory lane for some people.
- Wildly funny beer quotes for happy hour! – There really isn’t anything better than an ice-cold beer on a warm sunny day. Well, let me rephrase that, there isn’t anything better than an ice-cold beer period. Whether you’re spending a sunny day at the lake, cooling off after mowing the lawn, or just craking one open after a long day a beer is something we can all enjoy.