Orange is a vivacious and lively color that is present on the visible spectrum between harsh red and mellow yellow. It is a color best described by the fruit named after it and the color of the sky when it is dawn or dusk. Although the color gives a feeling of warmth, joy, and happiness to most people, the real meaning of the color orange is truly unique. Our collection of color orange quotes will make you wonder and help you learn the true meaning behind this exceptional hue.
Since it is a mix of fiery red and uplifting yellow color, orange is most associated with things that motivate us. Whether it be creativity, expression, sexuality, freedom, wonderment, or determination, all these abstract aspects can be fantastically portrayed with orange.
Orange is also the name of a citrusy and tart fruit that everyone loves to enjoy.
It can provide us with a significant amount of Vitamin C and help create the yummiest breakfast item: orange juice. Whether you want to know quotes about the orange color quotes or the orange fruit quotes, we’ve got you covered!
The following orange quotes will cover excellent life advice relating to the color orange, as well as some fun and quirky color orange quotes that will make you giggle out loud.
Lively Orange Quotes That Will Inspire You!
Orange is a color that we associate with creativity, success, determination, and hope. Read some of the most poignant quotes about the orange color here:
1. “Orange is the happiest color.” ― Frank Sinatra
2. “Orange is a color of liberation, from the pains of hurtful love and inner insecurities. To channel orange is to truly be free, to be you.” ― Frank Ocean
3. “Orange is the color of the sun. It is vital and a good color generally, indicating thoughtfulness and consideration of others.” ― Edgar Cayce
4. “Bright as the orange star falling from the silent sky.” ― Mario William Vitale
5. “The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the color that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.” ― Ram Charan
6. “Meanwhile, the sunsets are mad orange fools raging in the gloom.” ― Jack Kerouac
7. “And she sees that the moonlight is losing its orange glow. It has become buttery, and will soon turn to silver.” ― Stephen King
8. “He’d said the sun could burn me. It certainly looked angry enough, all orange and glowing mad.” ― Ann Aguirre
9. “When life gives you lemons…. they could really be oranges.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
10. “In my head, the sky is blue, the grass is green, and cats are orange.” ― Jim Davis
11. “Orange strengthens your emotional body, encouraging a general feeling of joy, well-being, and cheerfulness.” ― Tae Yun Kim
12. “You can’t compare an apple to an orange. It will cause a lot of self-esteem issues.” ― Craig Sheffer
Cute and Quirky Orange Quotes That Will Refresh You
Orange color isn’t a color that just makes you maudlin and thoughtful! Orange is a delightful shade that is associated with joy and happiness. Read some of the funniest and most adorable quotes about orange color here:
13. “I think they named the orange before the carrot.” ― Demetri Martin
14. “One mustn’t ask apple trees for oranges, France for sun, women for love, life for happiness.” ― Gustave Flaubert
15. A carrot is more orange than an orange.
16. Apples or oranges? I think you’re the sweetest of them all.
17. ‘Orange’ you looking gorgeous in orange!
18. At times, you are comforting like yellow and fiery like red. You are the perfect shade of orange!
19. “Stolen oranges also have Vitamin C. Likewise, a stolen salmon, too, has omega-3 fatty acids.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
20. “In the wintertime, in the snow country, citrus fruit was so rare, and if you got one, it was better than ambrosia.” ― James Earl Jones
21. “If I see three oranges, I have to juggle. And if I see two towers, I have to walk.” ― Philippe Petit
22. Why do we compare apples and oranges? They’re equally juicy and delicious!
23. Only because an orange looks beautiful doesn’t mean it’s sweet inside.
Fun and Bright Quotes about Orange Color
24. “When an orange tastes like an onion, the knife takes the blame. But it is the one who handed us the knife that should be questioned.” ― Paul Bamikole
25. “When I think of flavors, I think color, so lemon should be yellow, and orange is orange.” ― Dylan Lauren
26. “Few people can look at a painting longer than it takes to peel an orange and eat it.” ― Kenneth Clark
27. “There is no blue without yellow and without orange.” ― Vincent Van Gogh
28. “Orange is an underrated color; it’s the second most underrated color after yellow.” ― Michel Gondry
29. “Orange is not the color of seduction, Christopher. Orange is the color of despair, and pumpkins.” ― Cassandra Clare
30. “I forgive nothing. If you stole my orange crayon in the fifth grade, you’re still on my hit list, buddy.” ― Jonathan Carroll
More Color Quotes You Will Love
Inspirational Green Quotes: The color green is often associated with life, nature, liveliness, brightness, and beauty. It is a calming color that has healing powers and can be utterly relaxing for our eyes. It is ever-present around us in the form of trees, shrubbery, and shading foliage. If you want to read calming and motivational quotes about the color green, click on the link above for our fantastic collection of quotes.
Sunny Yellow Quotes: Yellow is one of the happiest and most uplifting colors ever! Whenever you think of the color yellow, you will instantly be reminded of warmth, sunshine, happiness, and everything joyful. Although yellow may not be a favorite color for many, it is still one of the most likable colors used by companies and designers. Click on the link above to read some of the most upbeat quotes about the color yellow.
Bright Pineapple Quotes: Are you a fan of fresh and tart fruits? If yes, it wouldn’t be a surprise to learn that you absolutely love pineapples! Pineapple is an exotic and tropical fruit that tastes absolutely divine, whether you eat it alone or with your favorite drinks. They represent summer and warmth and make your sunny trips to the beach sweeter and so much more fun!