Inside: Encouraging Virtual Learning Quotes to Get You to Friday.
It has been quite the school year, hasn’t it? Between staying home for the last six months, helping our kids navigate school in front of a computer, and the strange things that happen on a daily basis, I figured we could all use a little encouragement.
All of us have had to dabble in the virtual learning task for a while now. And if you’re anything like me you have had your fair share of tough moments. We are doing the best we can, but sometimes we need a little extra encouragement to get us to Friday.
Here are my top virtual learning quotes, make sure you send some to a friend!
Encouraging Virtual Learning Quotes
1. Welcome to homeschooling. Your home has 847 pencils in it, yet your child can never find one.
2. Mistakes are proof you are trying.
3. Effective teaching may be the hardest job there is.
4. Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is that at times they accomplish this impossible task.
5. Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.
6. If you can dream it, you can do it!
7. The best education is not given to students; it is drawn out of them.
8. The most important work you will ever do will be within the wall of your own home.
Virtual Learning Quotes to Help You Get By
9. And so together, they created a school they loved.
10. All the world is my school.
11. Together we learn. Together we Grow.
12. When one teaches, two learn.
13. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
14. Be stubborn about your goals, but flexible about your methods.
Stay Positive with these Virtual Learning Quotes
15. If you see me talking to myself this week, mind your business. I’m having a parent-teacher conference.
16. Supporting another’s success won’t ever dampen yours.
17. Growing day by day.
18. Is it the weekend yet?
19. Keep on going
20. Clap for yourself.
21. Today is a great day to learn something new.
More Quotes Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these virtual learning quotes, then take a look at a few more of our favorites.
- Teacher Appreciation Quotes – We all have that one teacher who changed our lives or the lives of our kids. For me, it was my 5th Grade English and Writing teacher, which as I am writing this makes total sense that she had such a huge impact on my life. I love writing and I owe a lot of that to her. She was such a sweet, caring, and creative lady that brought so much joy to my little life. Sometimes sharing exactly how you feel can be tough, but with these, but these 55 awesome Teacher Appreciation Quotes sharing your appreciation (even from home!) can be a little easier.
- Morning Motivation Quotes – If motivation came naturally then we would never need someone to give it to us. These Morning Motivational Quotes are designed to give you the push you need to be awesome today. Whether it is a partner at the gym or a co-worker that always has your back, motivation is absolutely vital to being successful.
- Thank You Teacher Quotes – There is something absolutely magical about a good teacher. We all can remember those teachers whose kindness touched our hearts. Some of us are now parents who get to watch as our children get to have a relationship with a special teacher. These “Thank You Teacher Quotes” are designed to help celebrate the special teachers in our lives. Perhaps you want to thank your child’s new teacher or an old one of yours. It could be that you want to inspire a teacher friend or two. Whatever you do, don’t let this season pass without letting the teachers know how special they are.