Inside: Top beachball quotes that describe the fun of being in summer
Okay, I will be the first to admit that I have a hard time choosing what season is my favorite. I go around in circles, first I think that it’s fall, then spring. But there is just something so magical about Summer. It’s like the rest of the problems I face during the year fall away, and I can just be my best self.
If there is one thing that symbolizes this time of year for me, it has to be the beachball. Think about it; Beachballs only ever come out during summertime. So many of my favorite memories involve beachballs, so in honor of that I wanted to gather some of my all-time favorite beachball quotes for summer fun!
After all, it is summertime now. That still blows my mind, the months are just flying by! Anyways, check out the list below if you want to get into the mindset of an awesome summer. I haven’t been this excited since the balloon quotes!
This is the perfect first list for you to dive into. Not only are they hilarious, but they will all make you think. Some are more serious than others, a beachball contains multitudes okay! Take a look to see which ones resonate with you the best. I love number two!
1. “Summer isn’t real to me until I am on the beach with a beachball in hand. In that moment, the sun and the water are all that matter to me. The stress of the world falls behind, and I just play ball.”
2. “If I had a favorite sports ball, it would have to be a beachball. There is never a serious moment when a beachball is involved.”
3. “Life is like a beachball, sometimes we catch it. But sometimes it rolls and gets wet.”
4. “Concealing an illness is like keeping a beachball under water.” – Karen Duffy
5. “I have never been in a bad mood and near a beachball at the same time. Causation? Correlation? Or fate?” – Demetri Martin
6. “Let’s make a splash in celebration of summer. Grab your towel, beachball, and drink and meet me by the pool at half past three.”
7. “If the earth is the size of a pea in New York, then the sun is a beachball 50m away, Pluto is 4km away, and the next nearest star is in Tokyo. Now shrink Pluto’s orbit into a coffee cup; then our milky way galaxy fills north America.” – Wayne Hays
8. “Suddenly, she emitted a loud, long fart, like air escaping a beachball, exhaust pipe of a Model T, tire-inflating hose at the service station, and this without any forewarning borborygmus.” – Dennis Vickers
9. “But say you’ve inflated your soul to the size of a beach ball and it’s soaking into the mystery like wine into a mattress. What have you accomplished? Well, long term, you may have prepared yourself for a successful metamorphosis, an almost inconceivable transformation to be precipitated by your death or by some great worldwide eschatological whoopjamboreehoo. You may have, but No one can say for sure.” – Tom Robbins
10. “I was feeling blue, down in the dumps, a real sour apple, if you will. Then I looked up, and locked eyes with the primary colors. I instantly knew it was going to be a good day, because we were going to the beach, with a beachball in tow.”
11. “My favorite shape is beachball.”
More Quotes About Beachballs
This next list is full of quotes that I just could not leave out. Once you read them, you will know why. Check these out to see if any of them make you SWOON for summer! My favorite thing to do with all my extra freetime in summer is to nap. If this sounds like you, check out these nap time quotes.
12. “I once went on a date with someone who said they hated beachballs. Yeah, it was our first and last.”
13. “The only sport I am good at is beachball. And I am pretty sure that is because there are no rules.”
14. “Sometimes I get tired of everyday life, but then summer rolls into view in the shape of a beachball and I am alive again.”
15. “I love beachballs the way some people like soccer or basketball. It is a symbol of excitement for me.”
16. “There is something so beautiful about beachballs. I think it’s the symmetry, the colors, or what they stand for.”
17. “If I had to choose one thing that would take me instantly back to my childhood, it would be a beachball, greasy with the smell of sunscreen.”
18. “My whole life was changed in a moment. My beachball went flying, and then you picked it up. We locked eyes, and I was changed.”
19. “Isn’t it such a funny thing…to be young and playing beachball. The next thing you know you are in a suit and playing tetris on your phone during you 10-minute work break.”
20. “Beachballs come in all sorts of colors, each one of them fun.”
21. “You can never be sad and have a beachball in hand at the same time. It’s scientifically impossible.”
Best Beachball Quotes For Summer Fun
I saved the best for last. Check out his awesome list of some of the best beachball quotes for summer fun. These will make you grab your keys, and head to the nearest store to get a beachball!
22. “True love is a beachball.”
23. “Beach balls are the universal sign of summer fun.”
24. “I never would have expected a beachball to be such fun.”
25. “Who would have thought that this little lump of plastic and air could result in memories that last a lifetime.”
26. “Have you ever tried to force a beachball under water? That is how it feels for me to try and hide my feelings for you. They just need out.”
27. “How do I know we are going to have a good time? One word for you. BEACHBALL.”
28. “One day I was at the beach, just sitting on my towel, bored with the sun. Then something touched my toe. A beachball had come to shore, to save me.”
29. “Yeah, that’s a nice beachball.”
30. “I love how perfectly symmetrical beachballs are. I find them comforting.”
31. “Kiss my beachball sized lady nuts.”
32. “Yeah, I really don’t think that today would have been half as good without the beachball.”
33. “Whitley bay was my first experience of the seaside. I’d by my bucket and spade, and a beachball, and all the shops were teeming with toys. I used to spend hours on the shuggy boats.” – Cherie Lunghi
So…did these quotes get you into the summer spirit? That’s just what they did for me! I truly love summer, and though I appreciate each changing season, there truly is something different in the air during this time of year.
It makes anything feel possible. Something that I especially love about summer time is the endless possibilities that come along with the days being longer and the sun being out. If you want to keep the fun going with more summer fun quotes, you need to check out this list of funny summer quotes.
I feel like picking a favorite season is like picking a favorite child, you just can’t! So that is why my realization needs to stay between us. If fall finds out…I am not sure what will happen but I know it won’t be good.