Inside: Awesome Autism Quotes to Bring Awareness.
April is World Autism Awareness Month, and it’s the perfect time to show your support and spread awareness about the condition.
Whether your child or someone else you know has autism, there are many ways you can celebrate this special month. Share these special Autism Quotes on social media or with a friend and spread awareness.
Awesome Autism Quotes
1. Autism can’t define me. I define autism.
2. “Everyone has a mountain to climb and autism has not been my mountain, it has been my opportunity for victory.” – Rachel Barcellona
3. Anything Is possible! If I can do it, so can you!
4. “If I could snap my fingers and be non-autistic, I would not. Autism is part of what I am.”- Temple Grandin
5. “Autism is part of my child, it’s not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.”- S.L. Coelho
6. “Autism: Where the “randomness of life” collides and clashes with an individual’s need for the sameness~” ― Eileen Miller
Bring Awareness Autism Quotes
7. “Even for parents of children that are not on the spectrum, there is no such thing as a normal child.” – Violet Stevens
8. “I see people with Asperger’s syndrome as a bright thread in the rich tapestry of life.” – Tony Attwood
9. It seems that for success in science or art, a dash of autism is essential.
10. “Why Fit in when you were born to standout?”- Dr. Seuss
11. “The difference between high-functioning and low-functioning is that high-functioning means your deficits are ignored, and low-functioning means your assets are ignored.” – Laura Tisoncik
12. “I do not suffer from Autism, but I do suffer from the way you treat me.”- Tyler Durdin
Quotes For Autism Awareness Month
13. Autism is as much a part of humanity as is the capacity to dream.
14. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You!” – Dr. Seuss
15. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
Autism Quotes to Share
16. What I like to tell parents is that raising a child with autism is running a marathon. It’s not a sprint.
17. Get to know someone on the spectrum and your life will truly be blessed.
18. “To measure the success of our societies, we should examine how well those with different abilities, including persons with autism, are integrated as full and valued members.” – Ban Ki-moon
19. “If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
20. My ability is stronger than my disability.
21. “If you’ve met one person with autism, you’ve met one person with autism.” – Stephen Shore
22. “Disability doesn’t make you exceptional, but questioning what you think you know about it does,” – Stella Young
23. I am different. Not less.
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these Autism Quotes then you will love these other inspiring ideas.
- Positive Growth Mindset – If you want to achieve your potential, have your children achieve their potential, or have your students achieve their potential, a growth mindset is a necessity. These positive growth mindset quotes for kids are the perfect way to focus kids’ attention on the power their minds can bring. They are so positive to encourage kids to toss out the fixed mindset that limits potential and possibilities and grow into a mindset that encourages effort and perseverance.
- Kindness Quotes for Kids – We all think our kids are special. Some of us have big hopes for our kids. At the end of the day, we all care that our kids are kind people. We have put together this list of kindness quotes for kids to help you encourage and teach your kids to be kind. Write them on a note and put it in their lunch. Write it in dry-erase marker on their bathroom mirror.
- Adventure Quotes for Kids – Adventure is one of the best ways to fulfill your life. So many activities can be considered “adventurous”, especially for young kids. Like trying new foods, making new friends, or trying something scary. One of the beautiful parts of adventure and having a passion and trying something new. There’s just too much of the world to see, and you’re restlessly waiting for your next adventure. These inspiring adventure quotes for kids are the perfect motivators to trying something new and take a new path in life.