Inside: 25 Uplifting Bible Birthday Quotes
Birthdays are simply the best. Parties, games, cake, presents, and loved ones coming together to celebrate another milestone in our wonderful lives. These are the moments to remember that God’s gift of life is the greatest gift of all and that every single life is precious. It’s important to take time to remember on your own birthday or the birthday of someone you love to reflect and thank the Lord for all that he has given you, and to look forward on what is to come.
The Bible has plenty of verses about birthdays to get you in a reflective mood, or to simply write on the inside of a meaningful card.
God provides us with so many blessings and the Bible reminds us that he never leaves our side — so as you or your loved one steps into a new year, share the Lord’s unwavering love with them. It’s truly the best present anyone could ever ask for. Here are 25 Uplifting Bible Birthday Quotes to share this year!
Uplifting Bible Birthday Quotes
These uplifting Bible Birthday Quotes are the perfect way to show just how much you care this year!
1. “For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” – Psalm 91:11
2. “May he grant you your heart’s desire and fulfill all your plans!” – Psalm 20:4
3. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
4. “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” – Numbers 6:24-26
5. “For by me your days will be multiplied, and years will be added to your life.” – Proverbs 9:11
6. “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” – Psalm 118:24
7. “Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” – Psalm 37:4
8. “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10
Bible Birthday Quotes for a Special Day
Send these Bible Birthday Quotes to all your friends and share in the joy of their special day!
9. “So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.” – Psalm 90:12
10. “Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
11. “When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.” – John 16:21
12. “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” – 3 John 1:2
13. “You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” – Psalm 16:11
14. “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” – Matthew 5:8
15. You brought me safely from my mother’s womb … You have been my God from the moment I was born. – Psalm 22:9,10
16. The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need…My cup overflows with blessings. – Psalm 23:1, 5
17. You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance. – Psalm 65:11
18. By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain. – 1 Corinthians 15:10
The Best Verses for Somone’s Birthday
Nothing says “I Love You” and care about you like these sweet Bible Birthday Quotes!
19. From the dew of heaven and the richness of the earth, may God always give you abundant harvests of grain and bountiful new wine. – Genesis 27:28
20. Your life will be brighter than the noonday. Even darkness will be as bright as morning. – Job 11:17
21. So give your father and mother joy! May she who gave you birth be happy. – Proverbs 23:25
22. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. – John 3:6
23. For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God. – 1 Peter 1:23
24. Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you! – Psalm 71:6
25. You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance. – Psalm 65:11
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these Bible Birthday Quotes then you will love these other great quotes, here are a few of our favorites!
- Cute Baby Quotes – These Cute Baby Quotes are designed to celebrate the beauty and wonder that babies bring to our lives. So find one that captures your heart, share with a friend, and celebrate the wonder that babies bring to our lives.
- Birthday Quotes – These Cute Birthday Quotes were put together to help you find the perfect way to say Happy Birthday to someone special in your life. So grab a quote or two and store them away for the next birthday that you have. Or use them to get your brain moving and modify a quote to make it personal.
- Letterboard Quotes for Work – These Letterboard Quotes for Work are designed to help give you the inspiration you need to achieve all the success you deserve. Whether you use a letterboard, a whiteboard, or just post-it notes on your computer – keep the motivation in front of you.
Share with us your favorite Bible birthday quotes in the comments below!
PS. This super cute Bible Verse coloring book is a perfect Birthday gift for your BFF!