Inside: Best brow quotes to inspire your look.
Eyebrows are one of the biggest focal points on your face. They are such an important thing to so many people, from makeup artists to models to everyday people.
My whole life, I have struggled with my eyebrows or lack thereof. You see, I was born with red hair, which, although beautiful in its own right, means that your eyebrows are basically non-existent(unless you are very lucky). I have only recently turned a new leaf with the way that I look at them, and I thank that for reading famous quotes about brows. Learning to draw them also helped.
So today, I have compiled some of my favorite Brow quotes, including some famous ones, to help you kickstart your brow journey the right way. Take a look!
Short Brow Quotes
First up, I thought I’d go with shorter quotes. These get straight to the point and will make you laugh, cry, and run to your makeup store. There is so much to be done, so start here!
1. “All you need is love…and a good brow stylist.”
2. “Are your brows ready for the weekend?”
3. “I may not be perfect, but my eyebrows are.”
4. “Eyebrows speak louder than words.”
5. “Good brow, good mood, good day.”
6. “Eyebrows, the one thing you can get into shape without exercise.”
7. “Brows make everything better.”
8. “Eyebrows are 90% of your selfie.”
9. “Behind every great beauty is a great brow.”
10. “What’s the one thing you can get into shape without exercising? Your eyebrows.”
11. “Never underestimate the power of an eyebrow.”
12. “But first, Brows.”
13. “Browaholic: Noun. A person who is addicted to perfect eyebrows.”
14. “She has fire in her soul and a killer pair of brows.”
15. “Your Brows introduce you before you speak.”
Famous Brow Quotes
Many famous people have lots to say about eyebrows, especially those with very prominent ones. So down below, you will find a list of some of the most famous brow quotes that I could find. These helped me a lot!
16. “The Saying that ‘No two things are ever the same’ couldn’t be more appropriate when the topic is eyebrows. I stopped a long time ago trying to make them match.” – Tinashe
17. “I think an eyebrow can change the way you feel. It changes everything about your confidence.” – Anastasia Soare
18. “No one is born with perfect eyebrows.” – Linda Evangelists
19. “You must never underestimate the power of an eyebrow.” – Jack Black
20. “There’s nothing wrong with a thick eyebrow; Frida Kahlo had them.” – Paloma Faith
21. “I am getting a wrinkle above my eyebrow because I just can’t stop lifting it, and I love that, you know.” – Angelina Jolie
22. “The Jabroni beating, pie eating, trail-blazin’, eyebrow raisin’, all around, smack it down People’s Champ, The Rock!” – Dwayne Johnson
23. “Standing out and being different is way more fun than blending in…I embrace my brows as one of my unique features because they make me, me.” – Lily Collins
24. “My mother taught me how to apply my own makeup at 13 years old, and the most important lessons I learned were to never touch my eyebrows and to cleanse, tone, and moisturize twice a day.” – Emilia Clarke
25. “In my dreams, I have Keira Knightley’s eyebrows.” – Anna Kendrick
26. “The eyebrow pencil and false eyelashes were essential; My mother didn’t feel dressed without them.” – Lorna Luft
27. “They shaved my head, and eyebrows. This is not a sci-fi picture. It’s not a fantasy picture. You’re dealing with something that’s supposed to be in reality. But we had a genius makeup artist.” – Rick Yune
28. “And even though people like to furrow their brow like they suspect you’re not being honest about yourself, the truth is that they worry that you’re not serving their idea of you.” – Questlove
29. “As a kid, I got teased about my unibrow. Now I love my brows.” – Cara Delevingne
30. “Relationships, like eyebrows, are better when there is space between them.” – Demetri Martin
Relatable Quotes about Eyebrows
Sometimes the best quotes are the relatable ones, so that is what I wanted to share with you today. Not only are they accurate, but I think you will find some of these downright hilarious.
31. “Brows: the single most important feature on a person’s face.”
32. “Perfect brows are a form of art.”
33. “I am old school; I wake up with brows already on my face.”
34. “Block his number, love yourself and focus on your eyebrows.”
35. “Great eyebrows don’t happen by chance. They happen by appointment.”
36. “We all have a favorite eyebrow.”
37. “Eyebrows are the main focal point of your face, don’t mess them up.”
38. “Life is good when your brows are on point.”
39. “I’ve got 99 problems, and getting my brows done solves 86 of them.”
40. “Remember that you are never fully dressed without your brows.”
41. “Brow artists are severely underrated.”
42. “Brows before Brows.”
43. “Life is too short for thin brows!”
44. “Eyebrowsing, when you can’t stop staring at someone’s messed up eyebrows.”
45. “Thou brow shalt stay on FLEEK.”
Hilarious Eyebrow Quotes
Speaking of hilarious, next up, I wanted to include some of the funniest brows quotes that I could muster up. These are pretty funny, so I would recommend refraining from taking a sip of water before reading. Otherwise, you risk an old-fashioned spit take!
46. “He wiped her tears away…and her eyebrows too.”
47. “Don’t let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you anything about life.”
48. “If you don’t have eyebrows, you don’t really have a face.”
49. “Spend 1 hour on eyebrows, 5 minutes on hair.”
50. “Redheads are the saddest because their eyebrows are nowhere to be found.”
51. “Maybe your eyebrows are the problem?’ – Me giving relationship advice.”
52. “Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart.” – Kevyn Aucoin
53. “I catch feelings for like an hour and then go back to thinking about more important things like my eyebrows.”
54. “I make brow contact before eye contact.”
55. “Maybe you should rethink your tweezers. Your eyebrows deserve better.”
56. “Don’t worry about me; worry about your eyebrows.”
57. “My eyebrows are not sisters; they are like distant cousins…that have been married into the family.”
58. “I miss drawing in my eyebrows’ – said no one ever.”
59. “Right eyebrow; does yoga every day, got into Yale, vacations in Bora Bora. Left eyebrow: couch potato, procrastinator, listens to Nickleback”
60. “Keep calm; my eyebrows are rainproof.”
Quotes to Make You Think
And lastly, these are my brow quotes that I just couldn’t leave out. They are like every category above, mixed together to create a strong finish to this list. I think you are going to love these. Check them out!
61. “My eyebrows have more structure than my life…”
62. “We believe beauty is about balance & proportion- not perfection.”
63. “What if I just shaved my eyebrows off? My face would look its ability to express.”
64. “Behind every great beauty is a great brow.”
65. “I never knew that you could morn eyebrows until I over-plucked mine and spent the week crying.”
66. “They’re called ‘eyebrows’ cause my eyes be browsing your fine self.”
67. “Brow shaping is my cardio.”
68. “To hell with a good hair day. I’ll take a good brow day over that.”
69. “I don’t do drama; I prefer to do brows.”
70. “I’m not perfect, but my eyebrows are closer than anything.”
71. “Life is faded, but your eyebrows shouldn’t be.”
So…are you inspired to create a new relationship with your brows? On the flip side, if you already love your brows, did you relate to these quotes? I bet you did!
It is so funny for me to think about how big of deal brows are in life. They might not seem like it, but I think these quotes just stand as proof. I hope you loved reading these and that they made you laugh. If you want to continue on with the quotes, why not check out some of my favorites?
Sometimes, creating a good brow is as easy as learning to look at it in a different way. Also, watching lots of YouTube tutorials, does the trick.