Inside: These July birthday quotes will get the sparkling summer parties started!
The month of July represents beautiful colors as this second month of the summer season brings new flowers, fruits, and joy. It is also considered one of the luckiest months in many countries as they enjoy their independence day in July. It is also the month when Independence Day is celebrated in the United States of America.
Thus, if you have a loved one whose birthday falls in this epic month, you have to share your love and appreciation for them through these immaculately written July Birthday Quotes.
We have compiled birthday wishes, quotes, and sayings that are hilarious, empowering, and heartwarming, so you can make your birthday wish to a July baby extra unique and meaningful.
Whether you’re dealing with writer’s block or don’t know how to express your feelings and emotions on someone’s big day, Darling Quote always has your back!
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at some birthday wishes for July-borns.
Humorous Birthday Quotes for July Borns
Want to add a pinch of humor to your birthday wishes for July babies? The following humorous birthday wishes for July-borns will prove to be a perfect addition and leave your loved one laughing:
1. You’re so difficult to understand, but I still love you.
2. I’m so proud of the person you have known all your life; ME!
3. You’re so kind, witty, humorous, and intelligent…these are all the things I want to say, but I can’t lie.
4. The only reason I’m not visiting you on your birthday is that I know you like being alone.
5. How about we celebrate your birthday in a few months in winter?
6. You’re so hardworking; I thought I’d let you know it’s your birthday so that you can take a break.
7. I didn’t bring you a birthday present because you forgot mine last year.
8. You can’t change your past, so forget about it, and I didn’t bring you a present, so definitely forget about that too!
9. Let’s not light candles on your birthday; it’s hot enough as it is.
10. Once upon a time, in a galaxy not so far away, a July baby was born!
11. You’re so old we’ll have to put the cake on candles instead!
12. Don’t worry; you’re only extinct and not yet prehistoric.
13. Your birthday falls in the summer, which is the perfect time to get some vitamin SEA!
Heartwarming July Wishes For Birthdays
Birthday wishes should be memorable and something the receiver should hold close to their heart for the time to come. The following heartwarming birthday wishes will bring tears of joy to your loved one’s eyes:
14. Your birthday month is represented by the Ruby stone, which provides strength and nobility. You’re my Ruby stone!
15. You brighten my days as much as the summer days in July.
16. July hasn’t got anything against your warm, fuzzy heart!
17. May your days be as bright, colorful, beautiful, and sunny as the summer days in July.
18. You were born in July as nature’s present, along with some of the best fruits, flowers, and plants.
19. All my summer memories include your birthday bashes, and this one isn’t going to be any different.
20. Summer vibes just aren’t the same without you by my side.
21. Everything magical happens during summer, which is why it’s no surprise that you were born in this season!
22. I will always be here to celebrate your birthday and take a long summer holiday.
23. You’re a summer bliss that makes my days a thousand times better.
24. July is my favorite month because you were born in it!
25. Is it your birthday? JU-LYING!
July Birthday Sayings by Famous Personalities
Want to know what powerful quotes and sayings famous personalities born in July have shared with us? The following July birthday quotes and sayings from famous personalities will empower your loved one to enjoy their birthday to the fullest and reach their true potential in life:
26. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams (Born July 21st)
27. “Always be yourself, there’s no one better!” – Salena Gomez (Born July 22nd)
28. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana (Born July 1st)
29. “Whenever it feels uncomfortable, to tell the truth, that’s often the most important time to tell it.” – Jennifer Lopez (Born July 24th)
30. “It is in your hands, to make a better world for all who live in it.” – Nelson Mandela (Born July 18th)
31. “There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” – Alexander the Great (Born July 356 BC)
32. “Imagination is the foundation of all invention and innovation.” – J. k. Rowling (Born July 31st)
33. “Experience is the teacher of all things.” – Julius Caesar (Born July 100 BC)
More Birthday Quotes You’ll Love
Did you find something helpful to add to your birthday wish from our list of July Birthday quotes? You can also take a look at the following and be prepared for the birthdays that will follow:
- Happy 75th Birthday Quotes: Reaching 75 is a great honor and a fortunate thing that not many people live to experience. Such a special milestone should not go unnoticed and unappreciated. Let your favorite birthday oldie know how much you love having them around with adorable birthday wishes, quotes, and sayings that will be sure to brighten up their day.
- Belated Birthday Quotes: Forgetting someone’s birthday can be embarrassing and leave you ridden with anxiety. If you’re contemplating the right way to wish someone after forgetting their birthday, either through a text message, a social media post, or a birthday card, our list of belated birthday wishes can help. This list will show you how to spin things around for the better.
- Grandpa Birthday Wishes & Quotes: Granddads are the best people in our lives, and if you have your grandpa around, you might feel extremely fortunate. Let your grandpa know that he’s one-of-a-kind and that you love his sense of humor and pearls of wisdom more than anything else in the entire world. Read our collection of grandpa’s birthday wishes and quotes for inspiration.