Inside: Inspirational Keep Your Head Up Quotes for the Hard Times.
Life is a true miracle. Life is a gift and many other things but it is not easy. There will be times, when you’ll feel like all hope, is lost and that giving up is the only right thing to do. There will be times when you’ll wish you could rewind the past and do things differently or when you’ll feel completely helpless or devastated.
If this is how you’ve been feeling lately or how you’re feeling today, fear not! Life is a miracle and learning to cope with our bad choices, decisions and disappointments is a part of it.
Keep your head up quotes and sayings will help you find your silver lining and find the courage to accept the things you cannot change. Because life is a miracle teaching us valuable lessons and transforming us into our best selves!
Keep Your Head Up Quotes
1. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
2. Stand tall, stand proud. Know that you are unique and magnificent. You do not need the approval of others.
3. Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.
4. “So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
5. Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong.
6. Keep your chin up but not so high that you cannot see what is right in front of you.
7. Try your best! Don’t try and you won’t know what you can do!
8. Keep your head up because one day one person will fight like hell for you, the same as you would for them, and it will be a deep love. So, keep your head up.
9. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Hold Your Head Up Quotes
10. Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.
11. Keep your head up in failure and your head down in success.
12. It takes someone strong to leave with their head held high. It takes someone stronger to stay with their head held higher.
13. Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I’ve been through. I said, it’s because no matter what, I am a survivor. Not a victim.
14. It is important to keep your head up and follow what you believe is right.
15. To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now, smile, keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it.
16. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.
17. Even though you’re fed up, you’ve got to keep your head up.
18. “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up and handle it.” – Tupac Shakur
19. You have to lift your head up out of the mud and just do it.
20. “If I’m going to have hope, I’m going to have to learn to endure the disappointment.” – Sharon Weil
Head Up Stay Strong Quotes
21. Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
22. Always keep your mind strong with positive thoughts and your head up with full confidence, because you truly have greatness in you.
23. I admire someone who has been through a lot and still keeps their head up.
24. Never think about something wrong you did in the past, always look forward with your head up high; have no regrets.
25. “And I know this world is so cold and deceiving but I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding.” – Lil Wayne
26. “Lift your head up high, and scream to the world. I know I am someone, and let the truth unfurl.” – Michael Jackson
27. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
28. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
29. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
30. Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
Keep Ya Head Up Quotes
31. “Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes. Keep hope alive.” – Jesse Jackson
32. Never let anyone tell you who you are, hold your head up high, look them in the eyes and TELL them who you are.
33. Keep your head up. It has to get worse before it gets better.
34. No matter how much it hurts, you have to hold your head up and keep going.
35. “Keep your heels, head and standards high.” – Coco Chanel
36. Sometimes you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say goodbye.
37. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
38. Keep your head up and be patient.
39. Don’t let anyone knock you down. Keep your head up.
40. There is no failure except in no longer trying.
41. Things aren’t always easy, but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these keep your head up quotes then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Quotes About Smiling Through Pain To Toughen Your Heart – Some days are rough, shoot some months or even YEARS are rough. Life throws up wild curve balls that we never saw coming and the weight of that can pull us down. Even in the worst of situations, finding a way to seek happiness and joy will make it all the easier to heal. These quotes about smiling through pain will offer encouragement and inspiration. No matter what you are going through you are strong enough to overcome it, and you can start with a simple smile. I mean, it can’t hurt… right?
- Addiction Recovery Quotes – Addiction is a terrible thing that has affected all of us in life. Some of you reading this are struggling with addiction or in recovery. The hope of this post is to give inspiration for those dealing with addiction that they might see their value or worth and be inspired to keep fighting. If you see a quote here that speaks to you, write it down somewhere you will see it regularly. These addiction recovery quotes are here for you. If they don’t speak to you, find someone who will speak life into you.
- Not So Impossible Quotes – Impossible is just an opinion! There is something so motivating about something being “impossible”. When I hear that it makes me what prove the world wrong and do everything I can to make the impossible, possible. Whether it’s fighting the impossible, or taking a leap of faith to overcome a hard time, these impossible quotes will inspire you to be the best version of yourself.