Inside: Funny Fall Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes.
A new season means new letter board quotes for you and honestly, Fall is the best season for a letterboard.
Think about it, there is SO much to work with. You have pumpkins, leaves, cool weather, and of course, Thanksgiving! One of my favorite fall decor staples is a rotation of witty, funny, and thoughtful quotes. Pairing my letter board with some cute pumpkins and fall decor makes for an even bigger statement that I just can’t get enough of.
So get those boards ready because this list of thanksgiving letter board quotes is going to keep you busy all fall long. Change them out every week or keep your favorite up all season long. Let us know your favorite in the comments below!
Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
Let’s start with a few classic thanksgiving quotes that are a perfect combination of wit, puns, and play on words!
1. Alexa, stuff the turkey!
2. I’m all about that baste.
3. What’s not to like? Custard? Good! Jam? Good! Meat? Good – Joey Tribbiani
4. It’s not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, our finest hour. – Lorelai Gilmore
5. I’m just here for the dinner rolls.
6. Gobble ‘Til You Wobble
7. Leftovers are for quitters.
8. Eat, Drink, and Be Thankful
9. Turkey’s in the Oven, put on your Thanksgiving pants!
10. Happy Thanksgiving: AKA Christmas Decorating Eve
11. Today I am thankful for pie and my stretchy pants.
12. Feast Mode!
Funny Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
In my personal opinion, letterboards were made to showcase a funny saying. These funny thanksgiving quotes will give all your guest a “gobble giggle” and may even make you “jiggle” Too much?
Anyway, check out these funny quotes that are perfect for your fall decor.
13. Thanksgiving: Not a good day to be pants!
14. Pumpkins, Candles, Hoodies, Fuzzy Socks, Coffee, and Apple Pie
15. Praise the Lord and Pass the Pumpkin Pie
16. Eat Pie. Count Blessings. Be Thankful.
17. Get Ya Gobble On!
18. Fall: That beautiful time of year between boob sweat and frostbite.
19. Autumn leaves and pumpkins, please!
20. I love fall most of all.
21. Thankful for… Stretchy waistbands.
22. Happy Thanksgiving. Remember to set your scales back ten pounds this weekend.
23. Pie is my main food group on thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Letter Board Ideas
Here are a few of our favorite letter board products and boards. These decorative boards are so cute and perfect to display your fun thanksgiving messages.
- Skinny Letters for Letter board
- 10×10 Wood Frame with Black Felt Board
- Mini Rustic Letterboards – These are so cute for a desk or kitchen counter.
- Wood Letter board with Picture Frame
Ways to Style a Letter board
Hanging in a High Traffic area of your home
Place next to a plant or decor
Styled with Fall decor
Placed on a counter
Thanksgiving Quotes for Letter Board
Your boards don’t always have to be filled with jokes, we have included a few meaningful and thankful sayings that you will love. But of course, we have packed in a few more great sayings that will make you smile.
24. Whatever floats your gravy boat.
25. Thanksgiving Rule: No talk, just gobble.
26. Count your blessings not your calories.
27. Give thanks, and pass the mashed potatoes
28. Thanksgiving: Cook. Eat. Nap.
29. Thankful for oversized hoodies and leggings
30. Let our lives be full of thanks and giving
31. As Thanksgiving season approaches, remember: All it takes is one undercooked turkey, and you’ll be the “dinner rolls” and “soda” person for the rest of your life.
32. It’s beginning to look a lot like everyone forgot thanksgiving
33. They may call it thanksgiving but I will be taking those leftovers home.
34. I am thankful for hallmark movies and amazon prime.
Fall Letterboard Sayings
These fall-themed quotes are perfect to fill in between now and Thanksgiving. With the weather getting crisper, leaves fall, and pumpkin spice everything being made, your board can reflect all the fall vibes with these fun quotes.
35. Fall is my second favorite F word.
36. And all the at once, summer collapsed into fall – Oscar Wilde
37. Alexa, Rake the leave
38. Pumpkin Spice Everything
39. Comfy and Cozy
40. It’s Sweater Weather
41. I love Fall most of all
42. Oh my gourd… I love fall!
43. Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
44. Leave are falling, autumn is calling.
45. I only have pies for you!
46. You’re sweet like pumpkin pie
47. The only thing getting lit this weekend are my fall candles.
More Fall Quotes You’ll Love
If you liked these thanksgiving letter board quotes then you will LOVE these other fall favorites. From pumpkins to cozy vibes, we have all the quotes, captions, and sayings you could ever need this season. Check out our favorites and let us know which you love the most!
Fall Quote Ideas
- The Cutest Pumpkin Quotes – One of the best parts of fall is PUMPKINS. From a porch full of colorful gourds to pumpkin spice everything, pumpkins are the MAIN ingredient for a perfect fall. Check out our favorite pumpkin quotes that are perfect to celebrate the changing season! These fall favorites are perfect to share on social media, in a card, on a banner, or even a letter board. Choose your favorite and celebrate fall with pumpkin fun!
- Thankful Quotes to Share – Does someone you love need to know how thankful you are for them? There will never be enough thanks and gratitude, so be the person who is spreading it around today. Make this fall a time where your thankfulness rings out, and everyone knows they can find warmth for their hearts with you.
- Cozy Fall Quotes – Another one of my FAVORITE parts about fall are all the cozy things. Socks, blankets, sweaters, I love them all. If you are anything like me then these cozy fall quotes are for you. They are meant to remind you of why fall is your favorite season of the year. To remind you of the dress code, which consists of only comfortable clothes and layers and layers. So fire up your apple-cinnamon candles, pull out all your flannel, and let’s cozy up to Fall.
- Pumpkin Patch Quotes – These Pumpkin Patch Quotes are designed to get you excited about celebrating your favorite season with your favorite people. So grab a pumpkin scone and light a pumpkin pie candle and enjoy these quotes.