Inside: Patriotic Veteran’s Day Quotes.
Veterans Day is a day to honor those who served who have the fortune of coming back home. We are so honored to share some sweet words of thanks and gratitude to all those who serve! Here are some patriotic Veterans Day Quotes to help say thank you to our America’s military, past, and present.
Patriotic Veteran’s Day Quotes
1. To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, God bless you and thank you.
2. A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. – Hercules
3. Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. -Abraham Lincoln
4. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. -Joseph Campbell
5. America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago. -Steve Buyer
6. America must never forget your sacrifices
7. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. -Patrick Henry
8. For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do
9. In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country, can change it – Barack Obama
10. On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. – Dan Lipinski
Inspiring Quotes for Veteran’s Day
11. My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place — police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces. -Sidney Sheldon
12. To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.
13. The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. -Jeff Miller
14. We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.- Cynthia Ozick
15. Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it… it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it
16. Home of the free because of the brave.
17. If you want to thank a soldier, be the kind of American worth fighting for
18. America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world. -John Doolittle
19. To all who have put their lives on the line in defense, thank you.
20. American without her soldiers would be like God without his angels – Claudia Pemberton
Veteran’s Day Quotes
21. This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
22. In valor there is hope. -Publius Cornelius Tacitus
23. Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. -Richard Watson Gilder
24. How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelou
25. For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you
26. The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage. – Thucydides
27. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
28. Freedom is never free
29. Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. -Charles B. Rangel
30. Never was so much owed by so many to so few –Winston Churchill
More Quotes You’ll Love
- Teacher Quotes – There is something absolutely magical about a good teacher. We all can remember those teachers whose kindness touched our hearts. Some of us are now parents who get to watch as our children get to have a relationship with a special teacher. These “Thank You Teacher Quotes” are designed to help celebrate the special teachers in our lives. Perhaps you want to thank your child’s new teacher or an old one of yours. It could be that you want to inspire a teacher friend or two. Whatever you do, don’t let this season pass without letting the teachers know how special they are.
- Best Friend Quotes – Time spent with friends, especially best friends, is the best. Now that we are always capturing these times and posting it on Instagram and Snapchat, we need to find the right words to help immortalize these life-changing moments. Luckily for us, people have been giving us some of the best friend quotes that we can use for Instagram for years.
- Cigar Quotes – There is something so very special about a good cigar. Nothing can calm us, bring us together, or just give us a great reason to celebrate like a good cigar. These Cigar Quotes capture the magic that tobacco can bring to our lives. So sit back and enjoy these quotes over a good smoke.