Inside: Inspiring Anti Bullying Quotes + Messages.
Bullying is perhaps the single most destructive experience we’ve all come in contact with. Most are confronted with bullying during childhood and youth. However, bullying isn’t limited to a person’s early years. Instead, it can also confront you in the form of workplace bullying much later in life. No matter where a person comes in touch with bullying, it is always soul-crushing.
Sadly enough, being a victim of bullying is never a pleasant experience. It can completely destroy your self-esteem and may suck the happiness out of you. Not knowing if and when the next attack against you will be launched can leave you feeling entirely helpless. Bullying can have a truly devastating effect on your life but it doesn’t have to be this way.
Luckily, there’s a lot you can do about a bully. If you need some encouragement to stand up to a bully, reading inspiring bullying quotes can be quite helpful. The following quotes about bullying encourage you to finally draw a line and to tell those who are bullying you that enough is enough.
If you see an act of bullying, don’t ignore it. Do something about it.
If someone you know is being bullied or feels threatened, don’t dismiss it. Remind them that there are people who are there to support them. If you witness someone being bullied, intervene and address the situation accordingly.
Bullies get their power from our reactions. If we let them get the best of us, we are giving them power over us. But if we mindfully counter their negativity with an empathic but assertive response, there’s a chance that they’ll stop. It also helps if you have a supportive and encouraging network of family and friends whom you can trust.
Stop Bullying Quotes
1. You never look good trying to make someone else look bad.
2. Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.
3. Blowing out someone else’s candle does not make yours shine any brighter.
4. If people throw stones at you, pick them up and build something.
5. Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.
6. Unite to end bullying.
7. Pulling someone down will not help you reach the top.
8. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
9. Before you judge me, make sure that you’re perfect.
10. If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.
11. Meanness is a sign of weakness.
Powerful Quotes Against Bullying
12. I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It is the bully who’s insecure.
13. No one deserves to feel worthless.
14. Don’t listen if someone says you are not good enough.
15. Standing up for someone who’s being bullied shows care and courage in your heart.
16. What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?
17. Instead of teaching kids how to deal with bullies how about we teach them how not to be the bullies.
18. Be careful with your words. Once they are said they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
19. A bully is playing a game, one that he or she enjoys and needs.
20. Leadership is not bullying and leadership is not aggression.
21. What goes around comes back around.
22. Ignore the people who are always talking behind your back, that’s where they belong. Behind you.
23. Bullying is not okay.
24. There’s an old English saying: “Great oaks from little acorns grow.” A modern take on it reads: “Every great oak was once a little nut that held its ground.”
Inspirational Quotes About Bullying
25. “Courage is the most important of virtues because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” – Maya Angelou
26. He who has conquered his own coward spirit has conquered the whole outward world.
27. It is our choices… that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
28. Without courage, all other virtues lose their meaning.
29. “I would rather be a little nobody than to be an evil somebody.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
31. People who love themselves don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.
32. Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being.
33. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
34. You cannot change your situation overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
Cyber Bullying Quotes
35. Unless and until our society recognizes cyber bullying for what it is, the suffering of thousands of silent victims will continue.
36. Cyber bullies can hide behind a mask of anonymity online and do not need direct physical access to their victims to do unimaginable harm.
37. It’s easy to be mean when you’re an Unknown Author. There’s a lot of people who wouldn’t have the cajones to say in person what they do online. But you can’t listen to somebody you don’t even know. Opinions of your friends and family matter, but you can’t listen to somebody who is nobody to you.
38. Cyberbullying is poised to turn into the biggest online concern, already affecting up to 35% of all children.
39. If you’re insulting people on the internet, you must be ugly on the inside.
40. Nothing ever goes away once it is posted online.
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you liked these quotes about being bullied, and want to find more inspiring messages. Then check out a few more of our favorite quotes…
- Motivating Wake Up Early Quotes – Do you love getting up early every day and making the most of your day? Or do you spend a lot of your time in bed? Laying around scrolling through Facebook and not doing everything you can with your day? If you’re the latter you’re going to find these wake-up early quotes extremely helpful. And if you’re the former you’re going to be motivated to continue waking up early and turning your dreams into a reality. If you’re looking for a little morning motivation then check out a few of our favorite wake-up early quotes!
- Christian Quotes on Hope For Positive Outlook – Hope is a powerful force and probably the most important factor when it comes to overcoming life’s biggest challenges. Without it, everything is lost. While it’s hard to be optimistic during difficult times, think of it as your only weapon — use it to fight and you’ll eventually find your way out. Don’t just sit there waiting for the worst to happen because there’s always one more thing that you can do. You just haven’t thought about it yet.
- Addiction Recovery Quotes – Addiction is a terrible thing that has affected all of us in life. Some of you reading this are struggling with addiction or in recovery. The hope of this post is to give inspiration for those dealing with addiction that they might see their value or worth and be inspired to keep fighting. If you see a quote here that speaks to you, write it down somewhere you will see it regularly. These addiction recovery quotes are here for you. If they don’t speak to you, find someone who will speak life into you.