Inside: Find Motivation + Inspiration with these Bullet Journal Quotes.
Bullet journals have become very popular in recent years. After all, it is a fun and efficient way to organize your tasks and keep memories as it can essentially be used for anything that you need to take notes and do. Bullet journaling is a blend of using a planner, a task list, a diary and it can become a creative outlet.
If you’re just starting your bullet journal, it can be hard to know where to begin. We suggest finding an inspiring and encouraging quote that motivates you in your bullet journal journey. I love opening my planner and seeing a motivational quote or saying. It’s a great way to start the day.
But that’s still not enough for me.
I like adding quotes to my bullet journal pages, on my calendar, and even on weekly and daily pages for a constant dose of inspiration or motivation. Quotes don’t need to be limited to a bullet journal, either. These are quotes to write on the first page of a diary, planner, or anywhere you need some inspiration.
What is a Bullet Journal?
The bullet journal is a journaling system that uses a combination of customizable daily, weekly, and monthly logs to help you be more productive. However, the system has evolved greatly since it was originally invented and the term is now used to describe many different styles of journaling.
What Do You Need to Start Bullet Journaling?
All you need to start is a simple pen and a blank notebook. You can easily bullet journal with just a cheap pen and a composite notebook, but oftentimes, using better supplies can help you stick with it longer.
How to Use Planner Quotes
- Hand Lettering – If you are trying to improve your hand lettering, use these power phrases for practice. Insider tip: When you are done, post it on Instagram for lots of likes!
- Wall Art – Create your own art by writing or printing a power phrase. Put it in a frame and voila! art to hang or place on your desk.
- Planner Dashboard – Decorate planner dashboard and dividers with your favorite motivational power phrases.
- Calendar – Those empty boxes on your monthly calendar are the perfect spot for a bit of inspiration and kick-butt motivation. Write something to get you pumped all month long.
- Bullet Journal – There are so many ways you can add power phrases to your bullet journal! Place one on a tracker page to keep you motivated. For example: add “Drink your effing water!” to your water tracker page. Add power phrases to your monthly intro pages, weekly spreads, or to-do lists.
- Notebook Cover – Why not motivate yourself on the outside of your planner, journal, or bullet journal? You can add power phrases to the front, back, and even spine of your go-to notebook.
Can You Bullet Journal Digitally?
Absolutely! Recently there has been a huge rise in the use of digital bullet journals. Digital bullet journals mimick traditional pen and paper versions while providing the user with significantly more flexibility.
Quotes for Bullet Journal
Let’s start off with a couple of our favorite bullet journal quotes…
1. You’ve got this.
2. Time to be fabulous.
3. Make it happen.
4. Attitude is everything.
5. Dreams don’t work unless you do.
6. Enjoy the little things.
7. Wake up and be awesome.
8. A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
9. Nevertheless, she persisted.
10. Good things take time.
Aesthetic Bullet Journal Quotes
11. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
12. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
13. She designed a life she loved.
14. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
15. Find your fire.
16. Don’t be the same, be better.
17. You are capable of amazing things.
18. I am focused, I am persistent, and I will never quit.
19. Don’t tell people your dreams, show them.
20. Your attitude determines your direction.
Inspirational Bullet Journal Quotes
21. Throw kindness around like confetti.
22. Happiness looks good on you.
23. It’s never too late to get your shit together.
24. Surround yourself with people who get you.
25. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
26. Don’t overthink things.
27. How to be happy: decide every morning that you are in a good mood.
28. Collect moments, not things.
29. Exhale the bullshit.
30. Change your thoughts and you’ll change the world.
Motivational Quotes for Bullet Journaling
If you need a little goal motivation, then these bullet journal quotes are the perfect words to keep your goals in line.
31. You did not wake up to be mediocre.
32. Your future looks bright.
33. The future depends on what you do today.
34. A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.
35. Don’t look back; you’re not going that way.
36. Do something awesome today.
37. Keep calm and plan on.
38. Do what floats your boat.
39. Find your tribe and love them hard.
40. Be the reason someone smiles today.
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
- Inspiring Life is Short Quotes + Sayings – Focus on what is thriving in your life. Find out what makes you most fulfilled. Do you enjoy discovering new destinations alongside your loved ones? Do you feel that your purpose is to bring joy to those who are closest to you? Whatever your motivation is, do not lose sight of what truly matters in your life. To help you make the most of your life, we have put together a list of life is short quotes to remind us of how valuable life is.
- Adventure Quotes for Kids – Adventure is one of the best ways to fulfill your life. So many activities can be considered “adventurous”, especially for young kids. Like trying new foods, making new friends, or trying something scary. One of the beautiful parts of adventure and having a passion and trying something new. There’s just too much of the world to see, and you’re restlessly waiting for your next adventure. These inspiring adventure quotes for kids are the perfect motivators to trying something new and take a new path in life.
- Vision Board Quotes – I have always been a HUGE fan of creating a vision board for your life. Whether is for the next year, 5 years, or 10, it’s a great way to set your intentions and goals for yourself and your life. Finding a quote, word, or motto that motivates, inspires, and creates a clear vision for your desire in life. One of my favorite ways to create a vision board is by cutting out inspiring pictures, writing out cute motivational quotes, and displaying it to be a daily reminder of your vision and goals. Here are a few of our favorite inspiring vision board quotes to motivate success and conquering your goals.