Inside: Encouraging Dance Teacher Quotes
Dancing is so much more than just grooving on the dance floor to your favorite tunes. People dance for fun, to express themselves, to foster romance, and as part of religious ceremonies. Dance is both a high art form and a cultural experience that everyone from children to the elderly can enjoy.
An important role in the dancing world is that of an amazing dance teacher. They are there to help catch us when we fall, encourage us to be better, and teach us to be the best. This is why we found the most inspiring, uplifting, and encouraging dance teacher quotes that are just as graceful and beautiful as your dance moves.
Encouraging Dance Teacher Quotes
1. It takes an athlete to dance, but an artist to be a dancer. – Shanna LeFleur
2. There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them.
3. Don’t let people discourage you. Just fluff out your tutu and dance away.
4. Dance is the hidden language of the soul. – Martha Graham
5. Take more chances, dance more dances.
6. Get up off of that thing. Dance and you’ll feel better. – James Brown
7. If you stumble, make it part of the dance.
8. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way. – Wayne Dyer
Point Your Toes + Hit the Beat – Motivating Dance Teacher Quotes
9. One who expresses one’s self through dance is a dancer. One who expresses one’s self through a dancer is a dance teacher.
10. Dance is a language beyond words, expressing that for which we have no words. – Jennifer De Leon
11. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion. – Martha Graham
12. To watch us dance is to hear our heart speak.
13. I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.
14. Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance. – Oprah Winfrey
15. Dancing is surely the most basic of relevant of all forms of expression. Nothing else can so effectively give outward form to an inner experience. – Lyall Watson
16. Great dancers are not great because of their technique. They are great because of their passion.
17. If you dance with your heart, your body will follow.
18. I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep to find for words.
Beautiful Dance Teacher Quotes That Will Make You Smile
19. If you stumble, make it part of your dance.
20. I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.
21. “Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
22. Dance is the hidden language of the soul.
23. “Dancing is poetry with arms and legs.” – Charles Beaudelaire
24. Dance is like life. It exists as you’re flitting through it, and when it’s over, it’s done.
25. “This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.” – Michael Jackson
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these dance teacher quotes, then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Short Quotes About Life – Sometimes we need a quick pick-me-up to get going. For most of us that is coffee or an energy drink, and that’s good for the body, but what about the soul. We created these Very Short Quotes About Life as an energy drink for your soul. We hope that these encourage your soul with the inspiration and strength to tackle life with everything you have. It certainly seems that the happiest people in life are the ones that live it to the full. May these short quotes inspire you to do the same.
- Live in the Moment Quotes – These Live in the Moment Quotes are designed to inspire and encourage to live in the riches that today has to offer you. Whether it is forgiving the past, or telling your excuses they aren’t welcome anymore – today, use these quotes to take a step towards living in the moment. It’s a gift waiting for all of us to open, each and every day.
- Funny Teacher Quotes – Bring a smile to your favorite teacher’s face with these funny teacher quotes. Whether it’s the kids, the endless meetings, or the nature of the job itself, you can find humor in all of it! Laughter really can be the best medicine. These quotes are perfect to keep a light heart through the tougher days. Post them on your bulletin board, in the teacher’s lounge, or share with your teacher BFF. These funny teacher quotes are a fun way to bring a smile to you or your favorite teacher’s face! Share them and get a good laugh.